No One Is Exempt From Warning Points or Wrong - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

No One Is Exempt From Warning Points or Wrong

If people really want to stay in the forum you just have to follow the rules because what they break the rules later than they will never ban their account even if they are the oldest member of the forum 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, you are right, there is no excuse for wrong doing. If a senior member makes a mistake, his account can be banned as well. So everyone should work according to the rules of the forum.

I am strongly agree with that all the members are equal on this forum. No one is superior than other. Rules of the forum are equal for everyone. If you violate the rules you will be punished no matter you are new or old member of the forum. No matter how good reputation you have. No matter how many contents you have posted on the forum.

On 2/11/2020 at 8:29 AM, Agios said:

Thanks for sharing bro, and I agree with you, whoever he is, even though he is the highest ranking with the most reputation will get banned if he violates the rules, So let us all as members of this forum be careful, obey the forum rules and can maintain the quality of the forum to be better .

Well, that's true mate, one of my idols here in this forum is now banned and there are @BTC Future and @Babubu609, i didn't know what is the exact reason why they're getting banned in this forum, we need to make it as a lesson that even though we got a high rank here, we're not able to obey the rules here, we should follow it so that we're not received any kind of warning points or else getting banned here.

You are absolutely right my friend, I also have seen many seniors having great ranks (even a Hero Member) got banned in this forum. It does mean that the first thing to do near the moderators to follow the rules. If you will break the rules even you are a Hero Member, then you will be punished. And I like this justice system. According to me, I haven't received yet any warning point since I have joined. Just because I am doing my work with honestly. I never ever use copy paste. I am staying here with very carefully and that is also a great thing to be work with honest.

• Useful or interesting 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

My friend you have shared a very wonderful information with us. As you said that no member can escape the warning point or get the warning point removed until his date expires. As there are many members who break the rules of this forum, due to which they are given a warning point. No one can exempt from warning points. The best thing is that you do not have any rules of this form, due to which you are given a warning point and if you get a warning comment then you can do nothing so that the warning point is over. Therefore, you should do whatever work you can do according to the rules and regulations of this forum so that you do not have to face any outside warning points. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/6/2020 at 8:12 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

i agree to your topic mate all people using this forum is no exemption to the account banned and warning points because it was a strategy to learn useful more people with correct words and grammar.. so better to check first all you want to post for better us and better site.

Yes no one on this forum is exempted from warnings points, if you are a users on this forum and you violate, you will receive a warning point from the mods no matter what you status on this forum, so avoid spamming, copy/paste and any other violation.

Dear, this participation is wonderful enough, as no one can escape from the warning point, where those who violate the rules and conditions of the forum must be given a warning point for that we have to do the required work in order not to get a warning point

That a great post friend you are absolutely right that no one is exempted to the warning points or to be banned because whenever you will break the rules or do any violation you would get warning point no matter what is your rank or your reputation.

Indeed regardless of your position or experience on this gathering you are not absolved from notice focuses, on the off chance that you disregard any of this discussion rules you will pay the full pause, we as a whole should take no chances and observe the principles.

Yeah my frriend thanks for this post most of the new members will get warning poits because they all do a common mistake of making useless topics so be carefull and make usefull and knowledgeable tapic about cryto world.

You are right friend, whoever makes mistakes or does not respect the rules of the forum will be sanctioned, be it a novice user or a user with a high rank. For this reason we must always be vigilant and not make any mistakes and avoid being punished.

It is true that no one is exempt from warning points always or sometime we will receive some or some warning points because sometimes or almost always we try not to make mistakes but we can not always do it sometimes we are sure that the most experienced also They are wrong or made mistakes and that is not bad because it does not help.

• +1 1

On 2/5/2020 at 4:09 PM, alexisfuentes said:

Experienced or newbie user

Be careful to follow bad practices, to be doing them really unconsciously or just to be wrong.

In addition to the users that make spam, useless, bad, repetitive, copy / paste, you have these:

Some users are really complex in terms of their behavior and often end up violating the rules in a complex way.

1.- There is no rank, experience or awards received to avoid them.

You can see this example:

banned.jpg.b061d3dab76b2c17a5e105e975425bb6.jpg

He won a prize of more I like but that did not prevent him from being banned.

The first point try to say "be careful." We always have to walk by the rules, no matter the time you have in the forum, the experience or any prize received.

2.- “... no problems with Topic deletion”
I have read several "you have no problems with Topic deletion" to some extent that is true, but if you are doing daily "x" times useless Topic I assure you that the "nursery" is over for you.

3.-Comments in the same Topic.

3.1- Question open:  give me your opinion, post to discuss ideas, points of view.
The answers can be several, you can always say something additional; but it takes a prudential time, unless it arises, a debate of “real” online ideas and requires responding in short periods, but even this type of behavior can be analyzed and if they are continuous without meaning you can have the so-called troll ,they are creating controversy and not a real debate.

That is, in this type of post you can have users who are always reviewing correctly, quoting everyone, it is really a kind of complex spam.
And the Troll appears, also complex, does not seek to discuss ideas but create controversy.

3.2- Question closed: What is "such a thing"? Help? Post of consultation, Topic of questions, help.

Usually users who make these Topic "should" close them, when their issue is resolved.
You should not have more than two posts, in this type of Topic there is nothing to add, unless you are the creator of Topic and do not understand something then you start an interesting series of questions to understand the “solutions” offered to your OP.

4.- The Team, the collusion:

It requires at least two users, but they can be several, they have agreed actions among them, the objective of this can be diverse. Lean indiscriminately with Likes, cite spam or useless post validating them, with comments like "I like ..." "I agree ..." etc.

Do not confuse these users with those who use duplicate accounts, nor with those users who, regardless of what the appointment says, are added to them.

In any case it is frowned upon that you support spam, citing it, liking it.

------------o----------

The foregoing may or may not be the cause of those unjustified or unexplained points that we may receive,

the really important thing is to know that in a forum like life itself one must know how to behave.

------------o----------

Yes, you must learn and follow the rules well and work within the conditions of the forum in order not to receive any ban, the matter may reach the ban later

The warnings in the Criptotalk forum occur when the forum rules are violated, so we have to maintain and act on these guidelines, do not copy and paste, do not talk about wars, do not write about politics, do not be offensive to others members, be respectful, kind, tolerant, not be repetitive in your publications among other rules, if we keep these rules in our writing we will not have any problem and we will receive our rewards.

• +2 1

Yes no one in this forum that is exempted from warnings or banned if you fail to follow the rules and regulations in this forum then get ready to face the penalty 

On 2/5/2020 at 3:09 PM, alexisfuentes said:

Be careful to follow bad practices, to be doing them really unconsciously or just to be wrong.

In addition to the users that make spam, useless, bad, repetitive, copy / paste, you have these:

Some users are really complex in terms of their behavior and often end up violating the rules in a complex way.

The first point try to say "be careful." We always have to walk by the rules, no matter the time you have in the forum, the experience or any prize received.

I have read several "you have no problems with Topic deletion" to some extent that is true, but if you are doing daily "x" times useless Topic I assure you that the "nursery" is over for you.

3.1- Question open:  give me your opinion, post to discuss ideas, points of view.
The answers can be several, you can always say something additional; but it takes a prudential time, unless it arises, a debate of “real” online ideas and requires responding in short periods, but even this type of behavior can be analyzed and if they are continuous without meaning you can have the so-called troll ,they are creating controversy and not a real debate.

That is, in this type of post you can have users who are always reviewing correctly, quoting everyone, it is really a kind of complex spam.
And the Troll appears, also complex, does not seek to discuss ideas but create controversy.

3.2- Question closed: What is "such a thing"? Help? Post of consultation, Topic of questions, help.

Usually users who make these Topic "should" close them, when their issue is resolved.
You should not have more than two posts, in this type of Topic there is nothing to add, unless you are the creator of Topic and do not understand something then you start an interesting series of questions to understand the “solutions” offered to your OP.

It requires at least two users, but they can be several, they have agreed actions among them, the objective of this can be diverse. Lean indiscriminately with Likes, cite spam or useless post validating them, with comments like "I like ..." "I agree ..." etc.

Do not confuse these users with those who use duplicate accounts, nor with those users who, regardless of what the appointment says, are added to them.

------------o----------

The foregoing may or may not be the cause of those unjustified or unexplained points that we may receive,

the really important thing is to know that in a forum like life itself one must know how to behave.

------------o----------

Thanks for this information, we all should be very careful about our work here. Their is no superiority and inferiority here. Both the senior  members and newbies are not above the laws here. I was very surprised when I saw some senior members here  got banned. Please let's be careful friends. 

• +2 1

Pride is a fatal sin, no matter how experienced you are you should always restrict yourself to the rules and regulations, it seems that some members of this forum after they spend long time here and gain experience think that they have immunity and cannot be banned for any reason, the case you have mentioned prove that no one is immuned. good day.

On 2/5/2020 at 10:09 PM, alexisfuentes said:

------------o----------

------------o----------

Well it should be done either way, not banning someone due to their ranks is kinda unfair for the newbies. And also, those higher ranks who were let off the hook might set a bad example for the new members, knowing that they did not get banned while posting low quality topics or comments.

Every user in this forum will receive warnings points or get banned if they didn't follow the rules of the forum. No matter how many posts, how high your rank, and how much reputation your account have it will remain punishable once you do some illegal action for the forum. That's why reading the rules is really important especially if you have plans on staying in this forum for a long time.

Exactly mate if we got legendary rank and we break the rules we will receive warning points because rules are for all members here not only for new members but some members are strictly following the rules whole some members doing here whatever they want so focus on rules try to keep it in mind..

@alexisfuentes you have posted great topic No One Is Exempt From Warning Points . I have gone through several topics, where I saw that the hero members, seniors have also been banned, I think they have made some big mistakes so they have been banned. The best lesson for every member of this forum is to be careful while staying here and always follow rules and not to look for shortcuts. When someone is banned, their community reputation is erased and set to 0, as you mentioned in the screenshot.

I liked this very much, and it indicates that no one can break the basic rules, regardless of rank, get rewards, or any special mark. That is why we must work properly and pay more attention to our work in order to be aware of the ban points.