Does anyone trade on Yobit often? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

Does anyone trade on Yobit often?

Lately I have noticed that some tokens on Yobit end up being traded through some orders of the same value, is that bot? pump, or something like that. If someone has been negotiating a lot there and has also noticed this very unusual behavior, feel free to report here ... hug !!

• +1 2
  • +3 3

I trade sometimes, not too much, but when I want to withdraw, I try my luck, and yobit is known more than any time before, because this forum made him so famous and everyone wants to earn from cryptotalk, he should have an account in yobit, there is many users there, this is the reason of your question I think 

• +1 1
  • +2 3

Yobit exchange I do trade in litecoin but 1are 2 days when I withdrewl I exchange my bitcoin in litecoin the I do trade but not so much time and yobit exchange gives good earning option through crypto talk so many members use the exchange and they got fomus in short time and gain so many users in this exchange so need to do trade in this exchange

On 2/5/2020 at 2:27 AM, spyaquino said:

Lately I have noticed that some tokens on Yobit end up being traded through some orders of the same value, is that bot? pump, or something like that. If someone has been negotiating a lot there and has also noticed this very unusual behavior, feel free to report here ... hug !!

Well as a newbie I haven't really observed it  it can be actually possible that tokens are bought by the same people

I also do trading at YoBit and I think trading in YoBit is very good because in the middle of trading YoBit I can raise my money without any risk.  I can always make a breakthrough in trading in terms of money.  So I think that YoBit is a good site for our trading world.

For me, the Yobit cryptocurrency exchange remains the first exchange where you can trade and buy bitcoin. Yes, I trade on Yobit. 

Well yes I often used yobit for trading because it is proven to be secured and great in performance, and also it can be easily navigated even in new in trading.

On 2/5/2020 at 3:27 AM, spyaquino said:

If possible share with us the trading pairs because there might be a lot of factors involved. Sometimes the projects want to create volume in order to look better for the investors. They are buying bots or other services to pump the volumes and create bullish terms for the price as well. Although if the project does not meet any standards and we don't know the team members, then probably they are creating pump and dump situations.

I do trading weekly in Yobit, well yobit is a good platform in trading, it also show the graph and the current price of several crypto, because if that it helps me to analyse when I do trading in Yobit. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/5/2020 at 2:27 AM, spyaquino said:

I trade only on Yobit but the order of same value is common. This shows nothing other than PnD guys. More like the PnD leaders finding the right amount to dump without slowing down the intensity of the pump action. 

Recently, Yobit tweeted it just removed most bots with DDoS protection so it could be bot operated pump

I am not regular trader on yobit but sometimes I trade on it. I am using this since I started working on cryptotalk. And I feel it is user friendly exchange. I noticed one thing that it gives little high selling price than some other exchanges.

On 2/5/2020 at 1:27 AM, spyaquino said:

Yes, I think the bots work a lot on Yobit, I noticed that several times during trading, there are many orders to buy and sell that are executed as soon as they are placed according to their size and this seems to be the bot is doing it.

i am new in yobit,i just used it when i started here in cryptotalk,i dont usually trade there,i only trade some of my earnings to xrp,and hold some bitcoins for future. 

I do trade on yobit but not really often as i hold my earnings here for the upcoming halving. I only trade with trusted coins only which i see that it drops the price.

Dear mate  I have not started engaging in trading on yobit exchange sites since I am a newbie but I am thinking of going into it immediately I know of good trading strategies to follow

I've been trading on the YOBIT platform for years and I noticed that there are some currencies pumped in by a trading robot but this is not what I think

THINK POSITIVE

I think it's a bot or a seasonal pump that will happen to all coins on yobit and usually I really avoid coins that aren't quite popular on yobit

Trading daily is very stressful and may make you get sick easily. The first thing is a headache and a spasm in the upper arm, so the best thing is to buy currencies in the long run so that your body does not make you exhausted daily and this is a real experience in daily trading.

yes I am trading in youbit  with yoda and doge and in this day i start trading with corona also gst coin is a good crypto in trading you can try them and the best is bitcoin .

I trade in yobit but not that much i just invested in dash and litecoin then i wait for them to pump and take my profit. But sometimes i buy eth and ltc when i have money and hold them for sometime then i exchange them to USD and earn good profit.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

i don't know this but i am still trading in yobit a lot lately because of the corona virus situation I am less active. I feel yobit is fine. Nothing changed there, there was a small change because of added USDT.

I am not a regular trader in yobit i preffer to trade in yobit when i collect a good amount of coins through the cryptotalk campaign and for trading i preffer wazirx which is giving a good response to me and i feel safe while trading a big amount with it.

Yobit Exchange it's my first trading experience specially with doge in his market it's was the best experience ever, And i still trade on yobit not every day but i do love it