Any chance to lost Yobit balance?? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Any chance to lost Yobit balance??

Well, in case you lost your yobit's login information such as password and something, then yes, you can lose you balance. There are also a few cases of hacked account in yobit, I believe. That's why always use a very unique password and 2FA and so on. And make sure to also use withdrawal confirmation in your email.

Maybe there is a chance to lose your balance if you open some site that some hackers know ,Make sure your password are secured.If you are careful enough there’s nothing to worry about.

Yobit has a very good reputation globaaly so yhere is no chance of stealing your btc balance unless you share yoir password with someone. If you keep your password safe your money cannot be stolen.

There is always a chance to lose you assets on yobit or any other platform. Because there is no such thing as the safest platform. You can only use a strong security to keep your assets safe. The most thing that you have to use is 2FA, and make sure the password is also strong using a lot fo different characters and symbol

Your account you will not lose your money, I am using yobit for years and until now i didn't face any problem related to this, create a powerful password and activate the 2fa verification

I have no idea about this. I'll gain knowledge about it and tell you later I don't know too much about this. If anyone knows about this, tell me. So that I can tell everyone later.

Welcome with me
There is no 100/100 secure protection for any platform or wallet
We just have to be careful in all our dealings to avoid making any mistakes
Your account on the Yubit platform cannot be lost unless you provide your data to anyone

Yep you can lose your yobit balance.Is your login your yobit account other than yobit's real site(domain:net etc).There are many spammers with other domains so please don't login your account there to save your account balance from the spammers.

Yobit is proper and trusted exchange so you don't have any chance to lost it but if you share your id/password to others then you have to chance to lost your balance so don't share your I'd and password to any one.

Hello friend, success! I recommend that you keep your yobit.net password well, in addition to activating the 2FA system and never but never open a link sent to your email about cryptocurrencies or some similar system.

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

On 2/4/2020 at 10:00 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello sir/mam

I am new in here, is here any chance to lost yobit account balance? or someone who can steal my found? Have here any possibility like this??

Please someone clear me. 

There is no chance to lost your balance at yobit exchange but if your account get hacked then definitely your coin will be gone for ever. That's why you have to use 2fa security if you do this your account will safe.

If you give your personal information then you might lose it but so far yobit is one of the secured site that you can store your cryptos. But if you're in doubt, you can transfer it to a hardware wallet anytime too.

On 2/17/2020 at 10:12 PM, Sam-Mad said:

Yobit is proper and trusted exchange so you don't have any chance to lost it but if you share your id/password to others then you have to chance to lost your balance so don't share your I'd and password to any one.

i am agree with you. yobit exchange is very much trusted exchange and no one will lost his asset in this exchange any time.

I think that Yes, if your mail is hacked, then a person can enter using the code that will come to your mail in your account and withdraw funds to your wallet. Therefore, it is better to make 2fa protection on the mail and on the yobit account.

The only time you will lose your balance is if you take security for granted, Enable 2FA and don't store too much Bitcoin on your bitcoin wallet in yobit and as soon as your done trading you need to move it to your own wallet.

it's far possible to lose your balance in yobit in case you percentage your account details, if you are definitely careful you could avoid or save you losing your stability or getting hacked. continually be cautious on hyperlinks you visit and on activities you're doing due to the fact some leads you on getting hacked.

Hello brother in my opinion there is no chance that you will lose your money in yobit wallet because its a safe wallet i am using it and i never had any problem like losing money.

On 2/19/2020 at 5:42 AM, Shakil8098 said:

I don't believe this topic i lost my yobit balance.because i know yobit is good wallet.and this security is very hard.you can keep your money here safely.and i think it is trust wallet.

You lost your balance but still saying yobit is good? your story doesn't make sense and you elaborate more your experience with yobit since you have 2 contradictory statements in your post

22 hours ago, Symphony said:

You lost your balance but still saying yobit is good? your story doesn't make sense and you elaborate more your experience with yobit since you have 2 contradictory statements in your post

There are alot of changes by loosing our money m this is an exchange and that will happen.

yes there is 2 chance to lose your balance in Yobit exchange :

1- if anyone steel your account

2- if your email banned then you can't get in yobit

Still I feel very confident about the security guard of yobit exchange because it is safe exchange and still never be hacked by hackers. Hopefully never been hacked by hackers in future also. 

On yobit I trust that from there my money cannot be called because as long as my account is in my hands then how can anyone steal my earnings and even after my friend's account is banned his earnings was safe in yobit.

Hello there, I think our balance in yobit is very secured because it’s encrypted and cannot be hack or steal.