Any chance to lost Yobit balance?? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Any chance to lost Yobit balance??

No chance of losing money from Yobit.  Because its security is very high.  This is a very Secure Moneybag.  Here you can easily deposit money freely.  However, your wallet password cannot be shared with anyone.  Then you will not lose money.

On 2/4/2020 at 9:00 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello sir/mam

I am new in here, is here any chance to lost yobit account balance? or someone who can steal my found? Have here any possibility like this??

Please someone clear me. 

Welcome boss. 

If you make your yobit exchange account password and email password strong then you don't need any problem like as stealing. If you share your yobit password with your friend or any other person then it is no guarantee about stealing. 

• +5 1

Hello sir/mam

I am new in here, is here any chance to lost yobit account balance? or someone who can steal my found? Have here any possibility like this??

Please someone clear me. 

Yes there are many possibilities like this because number of hackers are increasing day by day but you can secure your wallet by keeping your personal information by yourself only and also you should use 2FA.

Good morning mate,Yobit is a very secure and very good trading website and i have not heard something about someone getting their accounts lost.It can be hacked if you share your password or something that can open your account so never share your informations to anyone.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, to the best of my knowledge, the yobit platform cannot be stolen because it contains a high-quality security system, but you lose your money through loss in trading operations or by sharing your email and password with someone else who steals you

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, as of now i have no read some news about yobit by losing their costumers coins in his/her balance, this yobit exchanger is a one of the safest wallet here in the internet, they will make sure that you coins is in the goods hands. Happy posting.

I don’t think so its possible to steal balance from a yobit account since the security measure is very high. You can also activate your 2 way factor verification if you have sone doubt to increase the security methods before you can open the your account.

• Useful or interesting 1

i believe that not since i already made my first trading with my 700 yoda that the gave me, the rules stipilated on the page should be followed so as not yo lose the balance.

On 2/4/2020 at 9:45 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello sir/mam

Please someone clear me. 

Yobit is a trusted crypto wallet and there are certain options to recover your lost account. You can click on forget password button wnd reset your all password from your verified email address of yobit. Then you can enable 2fa and then you can recover your lost wallet.

Yes you lost your money if your id hacked by someone . But you should always believe in yobit is trusted side.

No one from yobit side even try enter your account. Many worst people try to hack your account if you earn much money. My advice is number one 2FA security. Another is update your account and withdraw your money..

On 2/4/2020 at 5:00 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello sir/mam

Please someone clear me. 

If someone hack your account yes that's why you should put all security layer available in Yobit exchange , in this case no one can access to your account only you

• +1 1

Hello sir/mam

Please someone clear me. 

Hello yes this can be. And that is a very bad thing that Jen we loose our coins.

We know that yobit exchanger is very safe and secure with the others exchanger. And this exchanger is very trusted exchanger. For this reason I think there have no chance to lose money

You need to use the protection of your account before you start working on the Yobit exchange. Protection by mail, by phone, as well as 2fa. 

• +5 1

Yeah, there's a chance to lose your yobit balance and it can come from anywhere, including phishing attempts, so add 2FA to protect your account and make sure you have the right domain when logging in.  thanks

When you leave your yobit account unsecure by not add 2 factor security and using a password for your account you have not use before on any online platform, if you follow top security practices to protect your account, there wouldn't much chances of losing your yobit balance

• +1 1

Actually yobit exchanger is very popular exchanger. I think there have no chance to lose balance. Most of the people now used this exchanger

hello here I am still a beginner in this forum.  it is very possible that our yobit account is lost, maybe because of our own mistakes, forgetting passwords, hacked by the irresponsible or banned by the forum for breaking the rules

There are many scams in the digital marketplace.so you need to be careful and choosy where you trade and where you invest your money.That is the simple thing,then there will be no risk of losing money     

I don't think things like that happen.I've been working on this platform for a long time.And it never happened once. And I've never heard of anyone who happened to him.

it's not possible 

yobit is an very safe platform so i advice you to check if you are logged in or not

and then chek your orders history maybe you withdraw it by a mistake 

• +1 1

I would recommend to just add 2FA security. Do not send your logins to anyone and do not fall for scams who wants you to create Yobit Codes and stuffs like that.

On 2/5/2020 at 12:19 AM, Abflair said:

I don't think your account can be stolen unless by you give out the vital info

Your statement is good and I agree with the statement you have given that I also do not think that your account can be stolen by hackers unless you can provide important information to many people so that your property can be stolen.

• +5 1

Yes there is always that possibility, thats why yobit has implemented some security measures to avoid hacks, try enabling your 2fa code and make sure you update your password every now and then.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵