Any chance to lost Yobit balance?? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Any chance to lost Yobit balance??

In fact, I have no idea about this. If anyone knows about this, tell me. I can tell everyone later. I'll find out about it and let you know later. So I don't know too much about it.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/4/2020 at 5:00 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello sir/mam

I am new in here, is here any chance to lost yobit account balance? or someone who can steal my found? Have here any possibility like this??

Please someone clear me. 

It's not possible for your balance to just disappear. You would only lose funds if someone steals your account credentials, but Yobit is secured. Or maybe you just did a trade and got other coins!

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

Simple in one line "NO" you cannot loose your money on yobit since it is a legit platform but you might loose your money if you have given your Id and password to someone else

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't think its possible. Because yobit is well known exchange and they are not going to do any fruad to their users. So just don't worry about the payments and balance in yobit account. And do rhe posting without worrying..

• +2 1

I dont think so. As yobit is trusted site your yobit balance will not lost. But if u give your account access to any other then may there is a chance. Trust in yobit.

• +3 1

Yobit is a trustful site you cannot lose your money unless and until you lose it in a trade or your account is being hacked so be careful and never share your password to anyone and open your account in secure devices always.

• +2 1

If you lose control of the mail, it is only a matter of time before the hackers get into the account. You need to set up two-step verification on yobit account and mail account

• +2 1

On 2/4/2020 at 9:00 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello sir/mam

I am new in here, is here any chance to lost yobit account balance? or someone who can steal my found? Have here any possibility like this??

Please someone clear me. 

Brother I trust yobit there is no one to steal your balance. He is a safe place. No need to worry. Keep up your work and not have to worry about it. Thousands of people trade there and make a profit.  And trust everyone on yobit their money is safe there people invest a lot of money daily.

As far I know if you use vpn to tranfar coins,It's harmful. Because hackers get chance.otherwise,as far I know and use. I find it helpful. 

• +2 1

I am a newbie in this forum of cryptotalk but I think if you will share your yobit account to other person who are mostly unknown to you then they can steal Bitcoins from your account.

On 2/9/2020 at 1:07 PM, Dmasked said:

Nope in my experience yobit is totally safe and your funds are trustably secure. Your funds can only be lost if you disclose your account informations or you transferred the balance to wrong account other than that yobit is secure.

The issue of loosing the yobit balance its not only about how secure is yobit, but there have chances to lose balances such as lose when you are doing trading

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I'm not sure its possible to steal your yobit balance or the balance will disappear.  Yobit has a very strong security system and if they notice any hack on your account they'll put it on hold. . You can even increase the security of your account by enabling 2f verification

On 2/4/2020 at 10:00 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello sir/mam

Please someone clear me. 

I don't think there is chance to lose your fund from yobit exchanger. Because this exchanger count in top listed exchangers. But if your country got banned by cryptotalk you won't get any payment for work. Also your fund can be deduct.

I am a new user in crypto talk and online income.  I did not know how to earn money in online income. If you know how to earn money and suggest me.  Please help me.

Upto to my knowledge it is very safety zone for money. We won't loss money till when we will work properly. In case if you have done work as wrong then there may be some chances for loosing your trades coins but for this you only be responsible or else if your account will be hacked there is chance to loss money.

On 2/4/2020 at 9:30 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello sir/mam

Please someone clear me. 

Your balance could be lost only due to your own mistakes. And yobit is exchange and it has huge volume of coins so it used high security system. But if you share your information then your account could be hacked. So we have to work in crypto very carefully.

The only way to do so is to make sure that you dont, understand what is happening put together everything in one perspective the good ideas we have to follow the right idea we have to really keep together we have ot keep together we have to really keep on the working process

Its possible to lose your yobit balance if you don't implement security measures to your account for example sharing your yobit e-mail with a third part and leaving your private keys any how,therefore let's take care when dealing with crypto to avoid being scammed or loses incurred of carelessness thanks.

No sir your youbit balance will be saved if you transferred it from youbit to Bitcoin then it will never goes anywhere you can easily withdraw it from any exchange 

Yes there is a chance to losing your yobit balance and it's can came from everywhere such as phising attempts.For me, YOBIT is the safest wallet, so you should be careful not to click on the phissing link because you can lose it all.I  think working from here can make a lot of progress and a lot of things can be learned or known. Or somebody will not look back.

For me, Yubit is a secure wallet, so you should be careful not to click the phishing link because you can lose it all.

For me, Yubit is a secure wallet, so you should be careful not to click the phishing link because you can lose it all.

Yes bro there is a chance of loosing bitcoin from your yobit account. But it wil be only due to your mistake. You should not share or login to any fake domain of yobit. Be careful while making password. And always while sharing bitcoin to trusted partners only

On 2/5/2020 at 12:00 AM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello sir/mam

Please someone clear me. 

The only way you may lost your balance on your yobit exchange account is if the moderators or admins banned your country in payment. These past few day they banned 7 countries in payment which means those country won't received any payment anymore. 

Hello sir/mam

I am new in here, is at this juncture any risk to at sea yobit explanation balance? or someone who be able to move quietly my found? come up with at this point any chance like this??

Please a name clear me.