Any chance to lost Yobit balance?? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Any chance to lost Yobit balance??

If you are from the 7th country or you have bad content you maybe lose your money if you didnt click " send to my balance " so when you can click this button you have to click it ! 

There is no chance to lost of funds on yobit exchange until unless this exchange gone from the market or got hacked by the hackers. But previous record of yobit exchange is fine. 

yes it was conceivable in the event that you share your accounts informations... take note that your security is the primary to be pay attention of since in case you share your data it'll be misplaced your account adjust never to share to anybody and utilize 2 FA security to guarantee your account more secured..

You can lose your balance if you send it to the wrong place so you have to check your address before sending the balance so if you have sent the money to the correct address then you have your balance.

The yobit platform is a safe platform and you cannot lose your money in it unless someone enters your account or dice game or invests in a currency the market value has lowered

On 2/4/2020 at 6:00 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello sir/mam

I am new in here, is here any chance to lost yobit account balance? or someone who can steal my found? Have here any possibility like this??

Please someone clear me. 

No it's impossible to get you money stolen from Yobit platform remotely. The only way to get your money stolen is getting your login information exposed to hackers, then they can access your account and your funds can be stolen easily. 

On 2/4/2020 at 10:00 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello sir/mam

I am new in here, is here any chance to lost yobit account balance? or someone who can steal my found? Have here any possibility like this??

Please someone clear me. 

If you don't send the earning balance to wallet. Then there is a risk to lose your funds. After send to wallet I think there will be no problem.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

The yobit platform is considered a strong platform that has not been hacked before, but the maximum protection of your account must be enabled by activating the 2FA feature as well as checking the mail message during any withdrawal process

THINK POSITIVE

I do not think that there is a possibility that this will happen here on the platform, because this site has full credibility confirmed by everyone who dealt with this site, but you must be careful about behaviors that expose you to it, such as sharing your password and mail with one or with fake sites

I think you currently have a chance to lose your yobit balance and it could come from all over the place. For example, a phishing effort that only adds 2fa to your account for more security and make sure you have the right domain when logging in. 

On 3/29/2020 at 4:55 PM, laska smrtici said:

Since I joined this good platform, I have not experienced any security problems or loss of my currency, which is good and safe from a personal experience. Just do not forget to activate all available protection methods.

Like you l don't have any bad experience about it. l never have heard anything that about person, which has experience about that. It has not happened.

No dear it is good forum abd have high security. I will suggest you to keep your login data safe and don't share online. Then you will be safe. 

Well my dear friend actually there is no chance of loosing your account balance in yobit , yobit is a trusted exchange and can't be hacked, unless u exposed your password then your balance could be stolen.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Its really hard to steal someone yobit balance for a hacker. But with increase in spamming method it can be possible. So better enable 2Fa in your exchange and try not to go for fake or phissing site. Yobit has a best security patch .

No you cannot lose your yobit balance do not worry too much. I have many transactions in yobit and never I experience losing my yobit balance. 

On 04.02.2020 at 19:00, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello sir/mam

Please someone clear me. 

I have been trading on this exchange for a long time, so I can say that you don’t have to worry about your money. I also want to add that the first admins will never write to you, whether it be telegram or mail, and if you received such a letter, it means that they are scammers

l don't think that it can happen, when you are very careful about it. That is why yobit platform is really one of the best safety website. If you can really save your information, it is impossible to steal your account or to lost yobit balance. 

Yes, this possibility is very large, so you always find the publications related to the protections of our accounts. It is very dangerous for someone to sneak into your accounts and steal all that you collected with great effort.

On 2/4/2020 at 11:00 AM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello sir/mam

Please someone clear me. 

This can happen if you share account information with untrusted parties or with fraudulent people, but if you are sufficiently aware, no one will be able to do this because the site protection is very strong.

i personally think that the most very simplest and fastest way to loss all of you yobit exchange balance is to try playing the dice game implemented on the yobit exchange site 😂, the results would definitely be so funny your eyes would be red as a result of the lose, I lol please don't try it at all. Except only you belive you are a one lucky personality 

there are many websites scammers are working but If you want the security of  yourself then don't share your password with anyone and activate 2fa verification.

On 2/6/2020 at 5:43 PM, Fleur de Bleau said:

Your balance will be lose especially if you not follow the rules of Yobit exchange like activating your 2fa for more securty. 

agree you, I should recommend to later add 2FA security cntrol. crutch not send your logins to anyone andg not fall for scams who wants you to ceate Yobit Codes and stuffs like that.

UI don't think so, this can't be unless you loose your yobit account or you gave your login information to someone else, also if you put your money in a unknown coin and its prize went down.

"We grow by lifting others"

La posibilidad existe mientras sea su responsabilidad, ya que yobit es un intercambio seguro y confiable, mi recomendación es no compartir sus contraseñas y no ingresar a sitios que no conoce.