What are the common mistake in investing crypto? - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

What are the common mistake in investing crypto?

On 12/17/2019 at 4:47 PM, Ummi said:

The habit of beginners is too embarrassing and cannot wait to pay attention to the situation and circumstances of the digital currency. You no longer need to learn and take action before investing. More research is needed and better investment decisions can be made.

Yes you are right the new users in Crypto currency must make some search and learn little bit about trading before to go to trade because it's not easy that way to trade they can lose all her money

All keep an eye on the market whether the price is low or high because buying all at first is a common mistake.also watch out from the scammers.

The common mistake is that the new members don't do any research before buying any new coin. also the new comers are not patient when doing trading.

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2020 at 4:42 PM, Btctanker said:

I think one common mistake alot people make in investing in crypto is because of FOMO without doing good research about the project they are about to invest in, because FOMO is just a hype that made to trap investors.

Yes, research is very much needed before investing to any ico. as there are many fake ico in the market now and all should find out real ico to invest.

In the crypto market many people invest on it for profit. But some people invest on it without any knowledge. And that's why they lose their fund. Always try to invest on market before hyip. Because you can make profit through it. Otherwise you have take lose of your fund.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Common mistakes investment/ trading method is not using money management and stop loss. Those are our safety and enter market without it is bad. Market is not predictable and safety is rules, need to follow. Mistake create experience and great teacher is experience it self, learn from it.

The common mistakes in my experience is that when you are a newbie or i mean you dont have an experience and also if dont have a knowledge to do it proper.

The common mistakes in cryptocurrency invest is choosing safest and real platform.We have most mistakes in investing in real investment site

Cryptocurrencies are still in their infancy, and are experiencing instability like anything new is happening in the world, so there are some risks to existing cryptocurrencies, which can increase in the future, or also decrease.

21 hours ago, Sompa2832 said:

The common mistake of investing in crypto is to select coins. Cannot select the right coin to invest.  The coins that have a high market value and can be profitable by investing, should invest in those coins.

Mainly the new members cant realize which coin need to invest and that's why they did wrong but I think those who cant realize which coin is profitable than he should invest on btc.

Most of crypto invester do common mistack is become greedy

before invest in coins.in trading before enter in trade never watch

last week chart

3 hours ago, Bijoy970 said:

I think choosing the wrong coin  is the common mistake in investing in crypto. Because most of the people don't have proper knowledge about coin. That's why they choose wrong coin and loose in trading.

i also think so. selecting the wrong coin is the big mistake in crypto trading. this mistake may make a big loss to any crypto trader. all trader should take care of this.

1 hour ago, diatenri said:

To relieve the threat of a bear entice, a first rate dealer still buys as the cost is going down, spreading his purchase orders to be able to lower the regular purchase cost of his cash.

When the bear comes it is good for trading and investment because at the lower price you can now get a huge income if you got the right time for investment.  

First common mistake is use loan money for trading/ invest. Second mistake is using bot/ signal to decide what strategy should take to face market. Newbie will make many mistakes and to avoid lost please use demo account for test strategy and know market works. Never give up and keep trying.

On 10/9/2019 at 3:13 AM, Agios said:

Crypto currency is something new to me, and I've enough money to invest in crypto to make a profit, But before starting to invest, I want to know first, are there  common mistakes that are often made by beginner traders

There are a lot of new digital currencies that are emerging and escalating strongly and then die and disappear. And of course there are currencies that have held for years and have yielded strong results. Before thinking about investing in any of them, it is absolutely essential to understand their long-term benefits and potentials.

On 10/9/2019 at 9:13 AM, Agios said:

Crypto currency is something new to me, and I've enough money to invest in crypto to make a profit, But before starting to invest, I want to know first, are there  common mistakes that are often made by beginner traders

Common mistake i think is FOMO or fear of missing out. It is an act of many,especially newbies where in they are afraid to missed the boats when the market increase,so they buy even it is high, they panic sell,they follow what many people says without confirming it.

23 hours ago, syedramim said:

Common mistake is many people cannot know about it correctly.they cannot know its rules and time also.

Mainly investing in crypto many person don't think to research about the project as there are many fake ico in the market now so all should search real project.

I think the common mistakes that's people are done when investing in cryptocurrencies, is when they buy the coin in market and selling in market price

5 hours ago, Acca212 said:

A common mistake made by beginners is to buy worthless coins, if you want to invest in buying potential coins such as bitcoin or ethereum, so you will avoid losses.

I also think so. many new bies buy the worthless coin and thats why they loss their asset. some new bies cant realize the fake coin and they invest on that.

On 10/9/2019 at 2:13 AM, Agios said:

The most common mistake in trading crypto is buying at the peak price and selling at the lowest price 

1 hour ago, Balegi said:

The most common mistake in trading crypto is buying at the peak price and selling at the lowest price 

You're right, bro, I sold Bitcoin low, I thought prices would go down, but instead go up, due to wrong analysis and predictions.

The common mistakes in investing crypto that all people face are they become panic if there is something happen with their investment. They don't learn that the situations are temporary, and the situations will be back to the current situations. They don't research what is happening to the market, and they follow what other people said without analyzing deeper. They need to be careful, and they need to search from the other news so they can know what exactly happens in the market. They cannot depend on other people because that is their money, and they need to respond to their investment too.

Yes, you have to pay attention and guilt from scam coins, which are inexpensive currencies that can rise or fall dramatically if you want to deal with them, it must be a small amount

Always, even if bitcoin has fallen a little, close the order at a loss, due to lack of patience, I myself once did this but then I realized that the market will recover sooner or later and there is no sense to panic.