List of Hardware wallet, Most secure wallets. - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fleur de Bleau

List of Hardware wallet, Most secure wallets.

5 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

There are still other types of larger nano, I know only three, larger nano blue is the third one, but I do mot know larger nano line but there are like two other ones I have forgotten. The most common and best are the nano x and s. 

Lol! That's really amazing, you've mentioned as another one again which is ledger nano blue, so it means there have ledger nano S, X, Line and blue, ahhh maybe there have more than that.

Its true, this are among the best wallets which are good in reputations and security too. But you have forget to list blockchain wallet, coinbase and trust wallet i think they are good too and trusted.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Ledger Nano S is my all time preferred hardware wallet. it is the maximum secured offline cold pockets that hackers can not scouse borrow the price range with out understanding the name of the game key of my pockets. i'm the usage of this pockets to keep the cryptocurrency inside the big amounts.

The hardware wallets are considered safe compared to the digital wallets connected to the internet, but I haven t tried it yet nor do I know if the price is high I currently use digital wallets such as blockchain which are also good wallets to save currencies

On 5/14/2020 at 5:23 AM, scorpiali said:

I have bought a Keepkey wallet but i dont try his security until now ,i think it's secure as like ledger nano or any other hard wallet ,they are the same 

I have used Ledger Nano with no issue. Currently I am using Trezor to securely store most of the valuable cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, ETH and some of the top best altcoins. It really save us from the hackers because it is utterly offline wallet. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for submitting this good list of portfolios. I heard about some of them, but I have not tried any of them
I rely on the paper wallet and the blockchain wallet

I used secalot hardware wallet before some time nowdays I buy another wallets that's is nano X this is really great and easy to used.

hardware wallets provide first class security to your Crypto asset , I always recommend to used it if we have a high amount in Crypto currency .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I am using keepkey and trazor one wallets. I found both wallets good. These wallets are best for security purpose. If any one want to hold any coin for long term then i will suggest use one of these wallets. 

I think that the ledger Nano series has proven to be the best hardware wallet for the time being. It was trezor until recently but they've found to have some problems under certain circumstances.

Using hardware wallets become more popular day by day.. Each one who avoid using hardwallets for safety,so you all should know that hardware wallets are secured well , also if it is stolen , you can restore your money easily without loosing them! Thanks for sharing these hardware wallets list with us.

Hard Ware wallets are really secured to be used for storing our crypto because they can't be hacked because are not exposed to internet online but the problem is that they can't be easily accessed like in some countries where crypto is not mostly used and that's the reason why many use online wallets only.

On 6/3/2020 at 7:21 PM, Magnom said:

Using hardware wallets become more popular day by day.. Each one who avoid using hardwallets for safety,so you all should know that hardware wallets are secured well , also if it is stolen , you can restore your money easily without loosing them! Thanks for sharing these hardware wallets list with us.

Hardware wallets are the safest wallet including paper wallet but if hacker stole it, it is not certain that he would not have hacked it before you recover back your wallet but hacking it will be difficult especially if the seed has passphrase. 

42 minutes ago, Yomose said:

Hardware wallets are the safest wallet including paper wallet but if hacker stole it, it is not certain that he would not have hacked it before you recover back your wallet but hacking it will be difficult especially if the seed has passphrase. 

I like seed phrase to have a passphrase, some wallets call it seed extension like in electrum. Each passphrase used can not generate the same private keys, it will always be different. 

Hardware wallets might be the most secure category of wallet but it they are not easy to use and a good hardware wallet doesn't come free. For someone holding just $20-$30 worth of crypto, hardware wallets are probably not for him.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

17 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

Hardware wallets might be the most secure category of wallet

Do not forget about paper wallets too, they are as safe as hardest wallets. 

17 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

but it they are not easy to use and a good hardware wallet doesn't come free.

Some are not really expensive, you can get keepkey with $45 and ledger nano s for $65 or less. 

17 minutes ago, BitcryptoHan said:

Do not forget about paper wallets too, they are as safe as hardest wallets. 

Some are not really expensive, you can get keepkey with $45 and ledger nano s for $65 or less. 

Paper wallet are also as much safe, they are the earliest form of cryptocurrency wallet dated back to when bitcoin was created.

And I know there are cheap ones like Keepkey but it's unrealistic to buy taking into consideration the example I gave above.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Ledger Nano X and S, Trezor and KeepKey are the best hardware wallet and these are more popular too. I have used Trezor wallet and it's just amazing, it's privacy and security is way stronger then all other wallets especially from online wallets.

On 6/7/2020 at 2:03 PM, Jessica Karren said:

Ledger Nano X and S, Trezor and KeepKey are the best hardware wallet and these are more popular too. I have used Trezor wallet and it's just amazing, it's privacy and security is way stronger then all other wallets especially from online wallets.

You are not wrong, but the most expensive is trezor model t which i can not use because of vulnerabilities detected on the wallets. But which was reportedly patches but I am still in doubt. 

18 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

You are not wrong, but the most expensive is trezor model t which i can not use because of vulnerabilities detected on the wallets. But which was reportedly patches but I am still in doubt. 

You are also right about the Trezor model t, but there is other good ones like the Trezor one, ledger nano s and x. You can even get the cheap Keepkey. But about the model t vulnerability, i think it has been patched as you said but not guaranteed. 

In this list you share hardware wallet I know only ledger nano and Trezor wallets, because this wallets most popular and so many member trust this wallets, because this wallet security so strong and no one hack this wallets, but I think remaining all hardware wallets also good but I have information this wallets.

On 4/25/2020 at 9:01 AM, scorpiali said:

Di you use a Keep key wallet because i want to buy one and i dont know if it's good or not, may if you use it you can tell more about it,Thanks for that.

@scorpiali You need to know that Keepkey is the third most recommendable hardware wallet, it is a good wallet but it is big and heavy if compared to trezor and ledger nano but it is secure and safe to use. 

I am left with Trezor and Ledger Nano, without a doubt two of the best for preserving cryptomonies, of course this applies to large quantities I consider, due to the high cost of the services of these two.