List of Hardware wallet, Most secure wallets. - Page 7 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fleur de Bleau

List of Hardware wallet, Most secure wallets.

The list of the digital wallets are following such as ;

Ledger 

Nano wallet

Coolcard 

Thses are the hardware wallets and the ledger and nano wallets are very secure wallets in this modern world and many people trading these wallet and these wallet are the source to communicate to each other and these provides all the security functions. 

• +4 1

Hardware wallet are most secure and eady to use wallets speacially for beginner with less experience .Some of best and secure hardware wallets are 

• Coolcard 

• Ledger nano x 

• Ledger nano s 

• Trezor I

• Dash

• +2 1

4 hours ago, Shazia dilshad786 said:

The list of the digital wallets are following such as ;

Ledger 

Nano wallet

Coolcard 

Thses are the hardware wallets and the ledger and nano wallets are very secure wallets in this modern world and many people trading these wallet and these wallet are the source to communicate to each other and these provides all the security functions. 

To include paper wallet is good, but can be difficult while using it, but it is good and safe to use but not as easy as hardware wallets. Coldcard is somehow hard to use too but I have known about trezor and ledger nano which j consider as the best hardware wallet. 

This is the best equipment wallet I know. You don't lament, kindly utilize the cover .I know the Green Laser Nano, S&X, it is truly great, I truly like it, it looks. You won't think twice about it,you well

Thanks for sharing those information my friend I didn't know anything about those. I'm just starting crypto so I still lack lots of knowledge but I also want to open hard wallet. Lots of people in this forum have this and this is one of the most safe wallet and it can't be heck easily.

Exodus wallet

Electrum wallet

Ledger Nano X

Bitcoin core wallet

Coinbase wallet

Coinomi wallet

Myetherwallet

Atomic wallet

The most safe and secure hardware wallet is paper wallet.paper wallet is totally encrypted and can not saccamed by saccamers.this wallet is most popular having high reputation in the market.this wallets also supports multicrypto currencies and store it for long time.

17 hours ago, Mhwiish said:

The most safe and secure hardware wallet is paper wallet.paper wallet is totally encrypted and can not saccamed by saccamers.this wallet is most popular having high reputation in the market.this wallets also supports multicrypto currencies and store it for long time.

@Mhwiish hardware wallets and paper wallets are both offline or cold wallets, but paper wallet is not hardware wallets. They are both safe to use but hardware wallet are expensive but easy to use with many feature that are not on paper walletes, as for me, paper wallet is not convenient for me to use. 

A hardware wallet is a device in which you store your coins.  It is connected to your smartphone. It is a simple and secure wallet.  Here you can earn a lot of money in a short time if you work regularly.

Hello my dear friend although I don't know much about wallet thank you so much for not making a post about why i learned so much through your post and decided to open it thank you my dear friend

Hey my dear friend let me introduce you with some trusted hardware wallets like.,

Desktop wallets

Coolcard

KeepKay

CoolWallet S

Nano blue X etc

These wallets are the best one with good storing and security features that helps you to feel better with it's use

I think trezor wallet is used as hardware wallet , it is offline wallet. So in trezor wallet there is no chance of hacking your personal data or information , it is more secure wallet , you will be comfortable after using this wallet , it also has a low transaction fee , you must also try this wallet.

On 2/3/2020 at 12:50 AM, Fleur de Bleau said:

This is the safest wallet we should use, Not the wallets that centralize because we don't own our coins here and they have power to hold and freeze our assets anytime!  

Not your keys, Not your coins.

Ledger Nano Blue, S&X
Trezor One & Model T
KeepKey
CoolWallet S
CoolCard
BitBox02
BC Vault One
Secalot
ARCHOS Safe-T Mini
ELLIPAL Titan

Thank you my dear friend for giving your information. There are many types of hardware wallet to store crypto currency. But all of them are not good or secure.I mostly hear Trezor hardware wallet compare to other wallet.I think it is quite popular than other hardware wallet.It provides us good service.It is good and secure as well.

There are many hardware wallets for storing cryptocurrencies. I use Kipto and take the coins from my brother so I don't have to use any wallet.  Although not all wallets are good, they all have some advantages. I think everyone will use the good ones.

Trezor wallet is one the best hardware wallet. It can be used without Internet connection. Hardware wallets are more secure than software wallets. There is no fear of hacking in Trezor wallet.

The hardware wallets are always the good choice when you want the most of the security for yourself and if you want the fast transactions and access anywhere without the issue of the hardware you can chose the online wallets.

Hardware wallets the more secure wallets. These wallets are listed below :

Trezor model one 

Trezor model T

BitBox02 

ledger Nano S 

keep key

ledger Nano x 

these wallets are secure and trusted wallets and can be bought in less and trusted amount. 

May be all of these are best wallets but we have to chose a secure wallet to save our earnings. This is a best opportunity to earn Bitcoin. And we have to store it in a secure wallet. We can trade, exchange, and buy currency easily.

For the time being, I think the Nano series ledger has proven to be the best hardware wallet. Until recently, it was trezor, but under some conditions they have found to have some issues.

There are many wallets but here i shows some secure wallets.

Blockchain bitcoins wallets.

Coinbase wallets.

Trust wallets.

Crypto wallets.

Coinomi wallets.

Exudos wallets.......etc.ok good by thank you so much.

All the Hardware wallet you mentioned above are good enough to system users, but for the phone users I think, 

Quidax

BLOCKCHAIN

LUNO 

This are the best for the phone users.

• +3 1

Ledger Nano S is my all time preferred hardware wallet. it is the maximum secured offline cold pockets that hackers can not scouse borrow the price range with out understanding the name of the game key of my pockets.

Hardware wallets are the best choice and when hardware wallets are damaged or lost, you should keep a good backup of phrases and PIN passwords. It's very safe and safe. I feel very comfortable with that.  Yoga. I'm going to let you have some hardware wallets long. 

• Ethereum.
  • Ripple (only Model T)
  • Bitcoin Cash.
  • Litecoin.
  • Tether.
  • Stellar.
  • Dash.

In hardware wallets,  my recommendation goes towards the LEdGEr Nano S wallet.  This wallet can be bought in only 40$. And hence it would be your most safest wallet for storing of cryptocurrency for a longer period of time without any difficulty.  This wallet remains offline as much as you want to keep it away from internet access.  This wallet is actually like a small flash drive... 

• +1 1