List of Hardware wallet, Most secure wallets. - Page 6 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fleur de Bleau

List of Hardware wallet, Most secure wallets.

Yes these listed wallets are the best wallets and are very easy to use than the other wallets the wallet from the cool and the cool company is the best wallet than the other wallets. I"m using these wallets for a month but the hardware wallets are not easy to use.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin 

Ripple

Dash 

stellar

Hardware wallet is a type of cryptocurince wallet where yoy can store private keys in secure physical devise.

First of all thank you for sharing a useful information. I will prefer ledger nano hardwallet.I heard form my friend he has the ledger nano hardware wallet.its security mechanism is strong. Hacker can't hacked it easily .it also has interesting features. I hope it will also give us good feedback. 

I can attest that the Ledger wallet is very secure, the only bad thing is that its support compared to other platforms is very mediocre, in the last attempt where many personal data of the users were exposed, they did not show their faces or a bonus for the mistake they made

On 2/3/2020 at 12:50 AM, Fleur de Bleau said:

This is the safest wallet we should use, Not the wallets that centralize because we don't own our coins here and they have power to hold and freeze our assets anytime!  

Not your keys, Not your coins.

Ledger Nano Blue, S&X
Trezor One & Model T
KeepKey
CoolWallet S
CoolCard
BitBox02
BC Vault One
Secalot
ARCHOS Safe-T Mini
ELLIPAL Titan

Thank you very much for giving this list about the hardware wallets. I am a beginner so I don't have much knowledge and experience about the crypto wallets and hardware wallets. I didn't know anything about the hardware wallets but I was searching for a good and secure hardware wallets so this post has helped me a lot. 

• +3 1

Thank you very much for the list of wallets, I agree that it is best to have our cryptocurrencies in cold wallets and that we take care of our private keys.
The best options are always going to be hardware wallets, although not everyone can acquire them, however there are good wallets such as Atomic Wallet, TrustWallet, among others that provide good security.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

I never had one, but I want to, some of my friends have this ledger nano hardwallet, he told à lot of good things about it, and it really has a good security system, it can't be hacked so easy.i think I am going to buy one soon enough 

There are a lot of hardware wallets but one of the best wallet is Trezor hardware wallet. Many people use many types of wallets but I suggest to all people to use the Trezor hardware wallet because it is very modern and protect all the bitcoins features and security features are very strong of this wallet. 

On 2/2/2020 at 11:50 PM, Fleur de Bleau said:

This is the safest wallet we should use, Not the wallets that centralize because we don't own our coins here and they have power to hold and freeze our assets anytime!  

Not your keys, Not your coins.

Ledger Nano Blue, S&X
Trezor One & Model T
KeepKey
CoolWallet S
CoolCard
BitBox02
BC Vault One
Secalot
ARCHOS Safe-T Mini
ELLIPAL Titan

Thanks a lot for sharing this useful and very informative post .i am new on this platform and i don't have knowledge about this .now i must try one of these wallet.

Wow dear fleur you had written a very useful information in your first comment about all the wallet, I liked that type of members who gave me some new knowledge. 

• +1 1

The most trusted safe securre and more popular hardware wallets are mentioned below .these hardware wallets have capacity to store multicrypto currencies and are the best choice for saving your crypto currency.these are

Keepkey wallet

Trezor one wallet

Paper wallet

Ledger nano s wallet

Ledger nano x wallet

Ledger nano is the most popular and most trusted by crypto members among all others listed and I don't know much about others that mentioned in the list.Hardware wallets are most secured wallets to store our crypto funds for long terms.These have low or no risks of hacking and the user has the full authority in it.

Although I know nothing about this wallet.  But I can learn a lot from your post.  I definitely give this wallet a try. It is very safe and secure.  I feel very comfortable in it.  Also it looks great to me and I can use it very reliably.  So I think Kipki Wallet is the best. Thanks guys.

There are many hardware wallet is usefull and avalaible for the cryto currenciess bussiniess but i recomend to use Blockchain wallet because it is advanced in featured it supporting team is good it is secured for storing our currenciess and it is usefull for exchanging currenciess

Dear you are right.

I can't use any one from these. I also don't know about some of these.

Dear I also use skill because I  think in my country its difficult to use any one from all of them

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 1

Ledger Nano X 

Trezor wallet

Electurm wallet

Mycelium wallet 

Trezor model IT 

Stellar wallet

Dash wallet

Litcoin wallet 

These are the most safest and best hardware wallet. We save these wallets for saving digital of currencies.

I prefer to use hardware wallets . hardware wallets are fast , simply and  easy to use , they secure your money for long time and no one can hack your wallet because it has high security. 

A hardware wallet is really worth the money. If you want to reduce your risk of losing your money to laptop hard disk failure, malware, hackers, and civil asset forfeiture, a hardware wallet would be good. So from the descried wallets I like KeepKey wallet. KeepKey wallet is safe because it stores your private keys offline. When it comes to security measures, you get recovery seeds and need to select a PIN code.

• +2 1

Thanks to you for sharing this meaningful and useful information, 

Although I have not used this kippki wallet before however due to your post and this important information that you revealed about these wallet I will surely give them a try..  

There are many hardware wallets on cryptotalk forum. I mostly use bitbox02 hardware wallets and cold card wallet . I think these are advanced type and very secured wallets. These have a good security range.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well to hear that information. It is very difficult to trust any wallet because eveyone do not want to lose his money. But if you are already use any wallet and it is safe then you shoul trust on that wallet. You do not need to try an other wallet.

I will give my opinion regarding wallets of this type to store your bitcoins or any cryptocurrency, on my part I would not use them, it is true that your cryptocurrencies are protected that way, but it is very risky, situations have occurred that make me ask how A good idea is to keep my money in a wallet of this type, I recently read in the news that a young man who has 7002 btc stored on his IronKey and does not remember his password, he has 2 attempts left to lose forever what they are today 200 million dollars, imagine how that man must feel that if he makes a mistake 2 more times when entering the password, those btc are buried and encrypted forever, so no, I do not like this type of wallet.

Hardware wallets are most secure type of wallets.  These wallets are recommended for storing of the cryptocurrency for a long period of time. These wallets remain offline and thats why remains away from any type of scam and remains protected. 

• +2 1

hardware wallet is a device you store your coins in it . It attache into your smartphone .it is simple and secure wallet . This wallet is more secure then other wallets. 

These platforms are most secure and safe hardware platforms.

Ledger Nano Blue S

Trezor One and Model T

Cool WalletS

Cool Card

Bitbox 02

Keep Key

ELLIPAL TITAN

These are the most secure and safe platform in the crypto trading world.I suggest you should sign up on theses websites and enjoy these good opportunities and financial services.

• +2 1