The Importance of Reading the Cryptotalk Guidelines - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mandoy01

The Importance of Reading the Cryptotalk Guidelines

It's true, they have to go to "about forums" and read the rules there. I also want to add that it is forbidden to copy paste without including the source. Therefore try to create original content. Btw, thank you, OP for reminding and sharing information

• Useful or interesting 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Reading the rules of cryptotalk is very important, because those rules can save you from many bad consequences, like ban or receiving warning points, everything has a rules, because without rules we cannot control ourselves honestly, and there will be a lot of mess here

yes i agree for our accounts sake because there's people jumping to this forum without prior knowledge about this site for... no money can loose if ever they take a look and understand the rules of the site for us to be success in this field..

Yes sometimes beginners do not fully read the existing rules, even though there have been explained a lot of rules that must be understood. Sometimes we really lack interest in reading so the information we get is very lacking.

You are right that a lot of beginners start working in the forum directly without understanding the basic rules, which puts them at risk of embargo.

They must know the laws first and abide by them, especially since the number of letters must be more than 100 and also useful

Well, the importance of it is they will know how to posts a constructive sentences here in this forum properly and also to avoid some bad activities here like abusing this forum, plagiarism and also spamming that is probihited in this forum.

16 hours ago, Mandoy01 said:

Hi guys, I will make a post again since I have noticed that many newbies are not reading the instructions and guidelines in this forum thus they have so many questions and having troubles.

I do request and suggest to all newbie users to visit the "About Forum" Section and read some articles about the important guidelines at this site. Also on every topic sections please do read the topic section instructions to guide you in your posting.

There are some users who failed to read the instructions about the pay by posts and they mistook characters as words. They keep on posting with a minimum of 100 words instead of 100 minimum characters. This is one of the disadvantages of not reading some rules. Others have been banned and they dont know why since they dont read the rules.

I hope this post gives you an idea of how important to know and read the guidelines and instructions in this forum. Happy posting!

Hey friend I agr to your post you are right many newbie can't 

read the forum rules and and they got always band so I suggest they must read and follow the rules before posting 

If you want to work in the cryptotalk forum, you must read the guidelines in the cryptotalk forum and you must follow the cryptotalk forum guidelines. If you do not follow the cryptotalk guidelines you cannot work in the forum.

I agree with you, and I also hope that all new and beginners here will return to the rules and read and understand them well so that they are not subject to warning points or prohibitions.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

19 hours ago, Mandoy01 said:

Hi guys, I will make a post again since I have noticed that many newbies are not reading the instructions and guidelines in this forum thus they have so many questions and having troubles.

I do request and suggest to all newbie users to visit the "About Forum" Section and read some articles about the important guidelines at this site. Also on every topic sections please do read the topic section instructions to guide you in your posting.

There are some users who failed to read the instructions about the pay by posts and they mistook characters as words. They keep on posting with a minimum of 100 words instead of 100 minimum characters. This is one of the disadvantages of not reading some rules. Others have been banned and they dont know why since they dont read the rules.

I hope this post gives you an idea of how important to know and read the guidelines and instructions in this forum. Happy posting!

Before I joined the campaign I already know what to do but yes it help to read the Rules of this forum because some part of the campaign is really tricky when  first joining here.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

The minimum writing of posts should be at least 100 characters. This is due to the fact that you need more than 100 characters. 

It is very important to read the cryptotalk guidelines or the rules because if you disobey the rules, you'll get a warning message or a notification to you that you disobey one of the rules, and the worst part is that your account might get banned. 

I also observed many newbies that directly post in this forum and asking what need to do of someone l ike him or her. I suggest that a a pop message where saying the first thing they need to do after making an account.

It is really important to read guide ,rules and policy of this forum.before start making a post and comment . because it will give you awareness of what are allowed and restricted on this forum.

Reading forum rules and regulation is very important because so many new members not follows site rules like they can't write 100 characters in their post and some post their referrel links post links strikely prohibited  and copy paste articles so they break the rules so we need read forum rules care full 

Yes this is true, newbies must read the rules of the forum before doing any actions in the forum because if you read the rules you wont face any problems or dilemmas againts the admins or moderators.

Good morning mate,The main reason why you should always read the rules and regulations of the forum is to avoid any wrong move on this forum that could result to your account being banned.happy posting.

On 2/1/2020 at 6:15 PM, Maxtron73 said:

It is not that hard to just take a quick look at the general rules of the forum. I don't understand why some people can't just waste 5-10 minutes to get some east tips on how to better make posts here before starting to write them. This way you are already prepared to make better posts 

I agreedto your account it is not hard to just take quick rules of the fourm.

Before starting any kind of posting here on this forum all should read out the guidelines of this forum to avoid any kind of rules break.

On 2/1/2020 at 5:55 PM, Mandoy01 said:

Yea you are right about it the new member must wright the post with care because I have seen many beginner who have not enough information about the cryptotalk and just come here for earning so the beginner should read the forum rules first then post only in beginner section only.

Yeah it is good to read and follow the rules of this forum, if you don't, you will yourself to blame cause your account will be banned on this forum.

guidelines serves as our tour guide in our travel destination in the cryptotalk in which we follow the path what did it wanted so that we could find more easier to go.