The Importance of Reading the Cryptotalk Guidelines - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mandoy01

The Importance of Reading the Cryptotalk Guidelines

The cryptotalk rules will really help you to avoid any dilemmas with the admins or moderators, this is really recommendable mostly for newbies in this forum. so please read the rules before doing any actions.

Yes, reading the cryptocurrency guideline is important.  Because there is all the information about crypto.  How to control crypto how to use  It mentioned how to post there.  The Crypto Guide can give you information on everything.

On 2/1/2020 at 8:08 PM, pkrs said:

Daily i will be answering queries and giving guidelines for the beginners to follow the rules and regulations of the Cryptotalk forum. I think some newbies are still trying to use shortcut methods which will be harmful for them.

Yes i agree with you some newbies are still trying to use shortcut method which will be harmful for them

From its beginning till now cryptotalk has grown massively and it has attracted a lot of users some of them may be new and naive. They may just be trying to earn this oppertunity but the forum is taking care if that and we have admins to filter the contents.

468x60-3.png

Yes this is very important because to understand very clearly if you don't follow the instructions of this website then you will gain Waring point from admin of this websites.

If you will reading the cryptotalk forum guidelines very carefully, you would be avoiding many crises from the forum such as getting banned by moderators

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

You could get proper information about writing comments on cryptotalk. Also you will get proper information about earning money by doing which kind of tasks. I would like to recommend you guys to read it before starting on cryptotalk

Yes I think we must be need this important guidelines. Because it is very helpful for us. If we followed this then we can get enough knowledge about it

This is legit paying forum we can earn 30000 bitcoin satoshi daily it is our  responsibility to first read all rules and work honestly if we did not follow the terms and condition of this forum our account will be suspended or we get one Warning points that will hurt our reputation in this forum in cryptotalk we can earn $2 daily if we post here regularly according to the terms and condition 

On 2/1/2020 at 6:55 PM, Mandoy01 said:

Hi guys, I will make a post again since I have noticed that many newbies are not reading the instructions and guidelines in this forum thus they have so many questions and having troubles.

I do request and suggest to all newbie users to visit the "About Forum" Section and read some articles about the important guidelines at this site. Also on every topic sections please do read the topic section instructions to guide you in your posting.

There are some users who failed to read the instructions about the pay by posts and they mistook characters as words. They keep on posting with a minimum of 100 words instead of 100 minimum characters. This is one of the disadvantages of not reading some rules. Others have been banned and they dont know why since they dont read the rules.

I hope this post gives you an idea of how important to know and read the guidelines and instructions in this forum. Happy posting!

Don't worry they will give respect after they get banned. They will research about it after getting banned. Because begginers person is like dog's tale. They should read the rules first to post here.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Welcome with me

Reading the instructions and reading the rules to understand them well is necessary, for example, one who is following a map in his hand, and another who does not have a map that guides him to the right place
Second, there is a problem with adhering to the rules. Perhaps, warnings teach you to adhere well to instructions

Reading the guidelines is very important especially if you want to stay long on this forum cause if you violate the rules of this platform your account will get banned, many newbies always jump over reading the guidelines and start posting which always lead them to problems.

On 2/1/2020 at 8:55 PM, Mandoy01 said:

Hi guys, I will make a post again since I have noticed that many newbies are not reading the instructions and guidelines in this forum thus they have so many questions and having troubles.

I do request and suggest to all newbie users to visit the "About Forum" Section and read some articles about the important guidelines at this site. Also on every topic sections please do read the topic section instructions to guide you in your posting.

There are some users who failed to read the instructions about the pay by posts and they mistook characters as words. They keep on posting with a minimum of 100 words instead of 100 minimum characters. This is one of the disadvantages of not reading some rules. Others have been banned and they dont know why since they dont read the rules.

I hope this post gives you an idea of how important to know and read the guidelines and instructions in this forum. Happy posting!

Yes you're right. Many newbies doesn't understand why there are banned out here. They just dont read the rule and guidelines to this forum.

You can find guidelines once you open this platform but still thank you for your effort to post it and give us a reminders.

Hello there,yes i agree with you.As a newbie it is very important that we understand what are the rules here,and its our responsibility not to break it.i believe also that it not took a long time to read the rules.

Well, this is not quite hard to follow the rules here if you have an old member friend here. My friend tells me the basic rules that I have to know. We can make this forum better by sharing good quality data. 

Yes because if we go in "About Forum" we will learn more about posting guildlines here in forum and we will not post those questions that have anwers if we explore. 

Yes, one should actually know all the rules and regulations of forum, before starting of here with earning. Hardly it takes some few minutes, reading will also prevent your account from getting banned.

Thanks for reposting.  It will help the newbie here.everyone should need to follow ge guidelines to earn here.it hels us to avoid geting warning and ban

I think there are still many who do not read the rules and actually what is important is to practice these rules. Still, there are people who are desperate to make money easily. They are so pathetic.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

I think it's important to read the cryptotalk guidelines before starting to comment so as to avoid deletion of post or getting kicked off.

12 hours ago, Abdulrahman Ram said:

It is necessary to read all the tips on the site .. that we avoid error 

BEST WISHES 💚

Yes my friend and I advise you to be very careful not to ban you from the site and I wish you good luck