The Importance of Reading the Cryptotalk Guidelines - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mandoy01

The Importance of Reading the Cryptotalk Guidelines

Yes its really important for thats why most people are being banned from the forum and so it requires alot of good management to really focus a lot on the rules of the forum this is to make sure that you dont make any mistake that might cost you at all in this you are required to understand the process of standing with the rules of the forum

Reading the crytotalk guidelines is how important is everyone should follow the crytotalk guidelines it gives the warning point . Reading guidelines is very usefull  to work and it takes only 10 minutes so everyone should read guidelines

Reading the crytotalk guidelines is how important is everyone should follow the crytotalk guidelines it gives the warning point . Reading guidelines is very usefull  to work and it takes only 10 minutes so everyone should read guidelines

By reading the forum guidelines we can avoid doing any violation as I can see many newbies are having many mistakes because they don't make any effort to read the guidelines which is important in the first place. 

yeah you are right that the beginners don't read the guidelines.i think that reading a guideline is one of the useful thing in the crypto talk because it help alot in  posting a post, it make your point of view clear and help us in getting likes and making your reputation good.

Yes if you don't make any mistake from.first day by u.will never get any warning. A profile with 0 warning point is attractive & trustworthy. So everyone visit such profile again & again.

• +2 1

When you join this forum you must and should read the guidelines properly. If you don't go through it then you will have to face many problems on your account, to avoid all the problem and be safe you should go through the guidelines.

If you want to stay longer, unfortunately some people don't like it so reading the directions is an important thing Admin can create a way using notifications. If the user is new, he should read the rules.

Instructions introduce you to the site. By so doing, you know what to avoid to prevent an account suspension. A few minutes spent going through the guidelines will prove useful in remaining in this site longer so that you can reap the benefits.

Try to fully understand every rules and guidelines here in this forum. Keep those every guidelines in our mind and try to apply it while you are posting in a certain topic. This will prevent our account from getting warning point or the worst getting ban for inappropriate acts while posting. 

Reading some guidelines is important to do, especially for beginners. By reading and learning instructions in "About forum",  They, including me, will have both good quality posts and earnings. The posts also won't be deleted from this forum.

read all the rules and regulations of this platform. Also always read part of the topic very well, it will equally lead. Sometimes we really less interested in reading such information. Because it does not have sufficient knowledge about the rules of the forum.

Cryptotalk rules must be read by all the newbies or new comers because it will help not also the member but the forum too, to lessen the spammers and copy paste.

On 2/1/2020 at 6:25 PM, Mandoy01 said:

Hi guys, I will make a post again since I have noticed that many newbies are not reading the instructions and guidelines in this forum thus they have so many questions and having troubles.

I do request and suggest to all newbie users to visit the "About Forum" Section and read some articles about the important guidelines at this site. Also on every topic sections please do read the topic section instructions to guide you in your posting.

Others would complain why are their posts keep getting deleted and some are banned. They are confused as to what happen  because they failed to read the guidelines properly.

I hope this post gives you an idea of how important to know and read the guidelines and instructions in this forum. Happy posting!

I have red the guidelines of forum before starting of making posts on the forum. And I feel happy with following forum rules and I never got any warning point and I get very low posts deleted. So it is good for everyone to work after reading  the all rules.

On 2/1/2020 at 7:55 AM, Mandoy01 said:

Hi guys, I will make a post again since I have noticed that many newbies are not reading the instructions and guidelines in this forum thus they have so many questions and having troubles.

I do request and suggest to all newbie users to visit the "About Forum" Section and read some articles about the important guidelines at this site. Also on every topic sections please do read the topic section instructions to guide you in your posting.

Others would complain why are their posts keep getting deleted and some are banned. They are confused as to what happen  because they failed to read the guidelines properly.

I hope this post gives you an idea of how important to know and read the guidelines and instructions in this forum. Happy posting!

Reading is the weapon in this business of crypto currency because you have to follow the instructions otherwise you can't acheive your goal of money.

On 2/1/2020 at 5:55 PM, Mandoy01 said:

Guideline is very important and imperative factor for crypto currency which is recommended to be followed  to ensure seamless work.

In every where different types of guide lines are there. Here also

By the guideline we will able to know that what are rules and regulations here.

And what can we post here.

On 2/2/2020 at 7:55 AM, SunilRaja said:

It is very important to read guidelines before starting anything , same in cryptotalk forum guidelines play an important role to maintain geniune ecosystem of forum.

People in general don't like to read rules because it will chain their freedom lol. it is a general problem...

Yes mate! You are right. If only they keep reading and try to understand deeply as possible the rules and regulations about the proper posting, they're not gain warning points that may lead to banning of account or deletion of posts due to inappropriate posting. 

This forum provides us a chance to get some knowledge related to the crypto currencies.I think.we should read the guidelines and the rules of the forum before posting here.

On 2/1/2020 at 6:17 PM, Xenofever1 said:

Yes, reading the guidelines is very important, and of course, you should understand it. If you don't obey the guidelines, you may receive restrictions, and at worst, you may be banned in this forum.

Yes you are right if we don't obey the guidelines,we may receive restrictions.

Thank you so much for sharing one of my posts with us. I think this post is very important for all new members. Because through your post we can learn new members

I saw lot post about forum rules and understand why are people posting the forum rules, if anyone want to go long in cryptotalk they have to follow the forum rules, if we not follow the rules our account will be banned.

Yes, I also notice that many new members here who are newly joined are not here to abide by the Rules Regulations.so they banned here. I also request all new member please learn the instruction perfectly then post here.

By reading and going through the guidelines we understand more about the rules and regulations of the forum but without we will keep in missing our steps.