The Importance of Reading the Cryptotalk Guidelines - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mandoy01

The Importance of Reading the Cryptotalk Guidelines

On 2/1/2020 at 2:55 PM, Mandoy01 said:

Hi guys, I will make a post again since I have noticed that many newbies are not reading the instructions and guidelines in this forum thus they have so many questions and having troubles.

I do request and suggest to all newbie users to visit the "About Forum" Section and read some articles about the important guidelines at this site. Also on every topic sections please do read the topic section instructions to guide you in your posting.

Others would complain why are their posts keep getting deleted and some are banned. They are confused as to what happen  because they failed to read the guidelines properly.

I hope this post gives you an idea of how important to know and read the guidelines and instructions in this forum. Happy posting!

I have seen a lot of members posting topics about some questions they have although the answers are right in the pinned posts created by admins! That's why I totally agree with you.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes my friend you right all of as before posting any thing we have to read the rules of this forum to never face any problem . Because if you broke this rules you can get banned so i suggest to read the rules and respect it .

• Useful or interesting 1

I always check on the about forum everyday before posting on cryptotalk because I noticed that is where most of the updates about the forum is posted. New rules, guidelines for posting and all forms of announcements, I think we all should also do that. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Crypto chitchat let somebody in on set of laws for beginner and not getting any younger user very principal we requirement stay on these policy but more or less slip-up by venture come to mind which one you cite is muddle up of spelling is earn a word demanding to understand.

Agreed with you.Reading the cryptotalk guidelines will help the new members to remain here and get benefits.As we know that lot of beginners are banned due to their spam posts.That's why reading guidelines is essential.

You will be only able to crate the good quality posts properly just after reading the forum guidelines carefully. I am noticing so many newcomers who do not find time to read guidelines but start to create the random  topics here. 

The most important thing as newbie. The first thing that a person should do after registration on this website is to read the guidelines of this website because this can only protect the members from getting banned. The guidelines are the rules that need to be kept in mind while working on this website.

Most new members just want to make as many posts as they can quickly so they can earn immediately but they don't read the rules and they get deleted or banned, then they start asking why their posts are deleted without knowing they broke the rules

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Very important tips for all members here ! let me tell you something ! if you want you can add this to your post !
we have to help admins and moderators here to keep this forum good as always ! by reporting all bad peoples here !

It is really important to read the rules and regulations of this forum so that we can avoid any further problem like getting warning points and being banned here.

Yes you are right without reading any guidelines and rules about the forum the new members start making post and commenting it will not take much time to look over the years and I would also recommend everyone to read rules first

Yes.Whenever you are using any forum or website or apps,at first you should know the rules of there.So i will suggest all the new member to not start posting untill you don't have a good concept about all the rules.Otherwise your post will keep getting deleted also your account may get banned.

I feel reading guidelines is the only way for being here for long time.If you read guidelines You'll find out what to do or what to not do.You'll find restrictions about this forum.So,If you love to stay here and earn with learning.Then you might read guidelines.         

Indeed, my friend, I think we should read the signed rules, make sure they are fully understood and followed fully in order to avoid getting banned or any other problem.

I have seen many people use 100 sentences instead of 100 characters.  This is a good aspect in that the important topic of type is better  to understand

We have a lot of people in this forum who take a lot of time to make a post and his post is very good. It is very important. He takes time to make a post and is very careful about the posts.  Because of that he got good reputation

On 3/30/2020 at 6:03 PM, Raqeebzy said:

I always check on the about forum everyday before posting on cryptotalk because I noticed that is where most of the updates about the forum is posted. New rules, guidelines for posting and all forms of announcements, I think we all should also do that. 

l agree with your opinion it is changing day by day and more than that in my humble estimation we should check it before posting on the forum. 

The problem not only in reading the rules but it is in understanding this rules and to know how to use them and understanding them in your daily work here in crypto

Reading Cryptotalk forum rules and laws is very important because it helps you to walk well in this forum and avoid blocking your account or receiving warning points.

Life is great and enjoy it

All members should read the forum guidelines, and posts should be useful and not repeated.
posts that are deleted are not important or duplicate posts.
I hope all members provide the best content to improve this forum.
I always look for all that is new about cryptocurrencies and post it here.

On 2/1/2020 at 11:23 PM, Shakil8098 said:

I look like that you do not follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk then your ID can be banned . So always obey those rules .

That's right follow the rules so you will never encounter some problems here. 

Never violate the rules so you will not get violations and you will never be ban here. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

1 hour ago, Captain Karim said:

All members should read the forum guidelines, and posts should be useful and not repeated.
posts that are deleted are not important or duplicate posts.
I hope all members provide the best content to improve this forum.
I always look for all that is new about cryptocurrencies and post it here.

Yes, it is necessary that the posts have good content and are useful to the members here, and it is also necessary to search for new information to present here, but in spite of that some posts are sometimes deleted despite being good.

The majority of the members exceeded that they read the instructions even though they would be useful to him and focus on what the instructions contain in order to avoid getting a mark or the deletion of his publications. Yes, I agree with you, the majority complain about one of the things, which is the survey of publications. This is for reasons including the fact that your post is either it is repeated and this means that it will be hosted so that the sites are not repeated or that your comment has to do with one of the posts that was scanned.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

This will help us very well because if we know the rules in this forum we can avoid warning points and being ban in this forum. Rules in every situation is very important because this will lead us to walk in the right path.

Any new user should take a tour in the session about forum they can find every thing they need to know there ,there is many topic that can help him too start and know how the forum work ,and also can ask a question and get answer 

• +1 1