The Importance of Reading the Cryptotalk Guidelines - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mandoy01

The Importance of Reading the Cryptotalk Guidelines

Reading the guidelines is must.Especially if u dont want to get banned 😂 They are certain rules to follow if you want to become a member of this community and I request everyone to spend just 5 -10 mins of their time to read the guidelines to make your comments effective

It will help you to continue working for longer time which will really a good implementation for you and increase reputation because if you do the good comment people like your comment .

Dekha I know the terms and conditions and regulations that they should follow as a member of this campaign also that help them to clear their doubts Pulsar 180 episode topic you have given it in a beautiful way that in a new member can understand it clearly.

Cryptotalk users must know the importance of cryptotalk guidelines because on based of the guide lines only they should work and that guidelines will teach you how to make a command how to post commands and how to reply genuinely and all rules and regulations.

On 2/1/2020 at 5:55 PM, Mandoy01 said:

Hi guys, I will make a post again since I have noticed that many newbies are not reading the instructions and guidelines in this forum thus they have so many questions and having troubles.

I do request and suggest to all newbie users to visit the "About Forum" Section and read some articles about the important guidelines at this site. Also on every topic sections please do read the topic section instructions to guide you in your posting.

Others would complain why are their posts keep getting deleted and some are banned. They are confused as to what happen  because they failed to read the guidelines properly.

I hope this post gives you an idea of how important to know and read the guidelines and instructions in this forum. Happy posting!

These instructions are very important to know for each member here, and the number of members has increased and the violation of the laws of the forum has increased in posting .

I m new user..I also read crop rules ..its really help full for a new user to knowing alot of things about cryptotalk...

The importance of reading cryptotalk guideline is so much because when you read the guidelines you know about the proper rules of posting in cryptotalk.

To take the 5-10  minutes tips is very useful for the people around the world who are beginners in the crypto currency site. 

If you don't obey the guidelines, you may receive restrictions, and at worst, you may be banned in this forum.

To take the 5-10  minutes tips is very useful for the people around the world who are beginners in the crypto currency site. 

If you don't obey the guidelines, you may receive restrictions, and at worst, you may be banned in this forum.

To take the 5-10  minutes tips is exceedingly valuable for the relations around the world who are beginners in the crypto currency site. 

If you don't follow the guidelines, you may get restrictions, and at worst, you may be banned in this forum.

To take the 5-10  minutes tips is exceedingly advantageous for the citizens around the humankind who are beginners in the crypto currency site. 

If you don't conform the guidelines, you may sense restrictions, and at worst, you may be banned in this forum.

Reading the guideline of the platform is most important thing. Every time when anyone ask me that what should be the first step when we begun in the platform, i tell them first read the guideline. Otherwise you will break the rules and your account can be banned.

• Useful or interesting 1

Its very important to read the guide lines of this forum as a newbie because it will help reduce the number of repeatedly topics among newbies and it also helps us to stay safe in this forum because we will know the don'ts.

• +4 1

Of course, we need to know the rules and regulations of ordinary crypto negotiations. I think it's best for everyone. And you made it clear with your post that you must be careful to work in the crypto talk forum. Thanks

A number of those who were removed from the forum was simply because we are doing the best of everything the best of those who followed the forum rules made it easy for so many of them to be well established that worked well for them and that is really important

It's very important to go through with the Crypto guidelines it gives you the knowledge about this forum and make you aware of such restrictions which can ban your account going through with guidelines will help you to move on very frequently with this forum and to earn a good amount of income through it.

It is very necessary for several reasons:

1. Cryptotalk contains auditors who do not tolerate a single error
  2. You know very well what will happen if you violate one letter of a rule, what will happen to you

So you should look at it to understand the smallest details that may be the reason for banning you.

On 2/1/2020 at 8:55 PM, Mandoy01 said:

Hi guys, I will make a post again since I have noticed that many newbies are not reading the instructions and guidelines in this forum thus they have so many questions and having troubles.

I do request and suggest to all newbie users to visit the "About Forum" Section and read some articles about the important guidelines at this site. Also on every topic sections please do read the topic section instructions to guide you in your posting.

Others would complain why are their posts keep getting deleted and some are banned. They are confused as to what happen  because they failed to read the guidelines properly.

I hope this post gives you an idea of how important to know and read the guidelines and instructions in this forum. Happy posting!

If they don't read the rules and regulation of the forum, it could lead them to the wrong path which mean they can make mistakes unintentionally. We must read the rules of the forum before posting topic so we couldn't encounter problems in our accounts. 

This is now some how situations are better because now new registration are off so no newbie are working on crypto talk forum only experienced persons are working on crypto talk forum. So now almost all posts are good and having some useful information.

You are right  newbies  just running  after  completing  100 posts  and then just want to make earnings. They don't  think what kind of material  they are posting they think  they can post good  with  reading  rules.

If you are new here then you should definitely read some guidance and follow it. Reading guiding is the most important part in this forum to work. You should have read all the information that will very helpful for us. 

On 2/2/2020 at 11:20 AM, Benjamin said:

Well, the importance of it is they will know how to posts a constructive sentences here in this forum properly and also to avoid some bad activities here like abusing this forum, plagiarism and also spamming that is probihited in this forum.

This is quite true mate, this is why many members here especially to newcomer's here are not following the rules and regulations by posting some threads that is not reaching the minimum 100 characters.

On 2/1/2020 at 8:55 PM, Mandoy01 said:

Indeed! 

New members should read the guidelines for them to know the rules inside the forum. 

It can help them to don't get ban here. 

Violators will given a chance to do not repeat their mistakes but too much violation can lead to permanently ban. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 2/1/2020 at 6:55 PM, Mandoy01 said:

As I experienced that this forum site rules are strictl. And if we broke any simple rule of this our account can be bann. So we should always read the guidelines to know about this.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

It is very important to read the Cryptotalk Forum Guidelines and Rules in order to avoid errors or wrongdoing and to ensure the proper functioning of your account.

THINK POSITIVE