Trading And RIsk Management - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abiaan

Trading And RIsk Management

trading is a not easy for all peoples, before entering into trading we must get thorough knowladge about trading. first should do some good research and study some tecnical analysis or fundamental analysis how to better understand the way markets react. so be careful in trading.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It was a good content that you post my friend and for us beginners here your guidelines that you make will  help us on how we are going to handle the risk and we can gain some knowledge about trading and we can use it when we enter that system.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You have said true brother, many people only asking about trading profit and they completely forget about trading risks. Any successful trader knows both sides, profit side and risk side.

• +1 2

thank you for sharing with us those subject i check it, i read the big titles and i will read it in this night, i find it very important for any trader, i'm trade and i'm be happy when i earn in trading but i never think the risk for bad mangement in trading, thank you bro 

• +1 1

Capital management, deal management, profit and loss account The conviction that losing profit is more important than loss and preserving capital is important These things require great will and commitment to work conditions In terms of stop loss, conditions for profit, goal achievement and non-greed.

• +1 1

On 2/1/2020 at 2:08 PM, Abiaan said:

but never saw anyone being curious to know about its risks

People always want to see the positive site Except negative site.. You know trading is Very profitable so every one think its easy to earn from trading.. So they easily get lose from this way.. So every one need to see Both negative and positive site then try to involve in any work                    

• +2 1

Most of the new members think that they gonna earn easy money with trading but believe me trading is more risky and you can easily lose your all capital. You should take a complete course about trading before entering in trading.

BetFury                                                   

On 2/2/2020 at 5:15 PM, Epic said:

I never use trading bots. I prefer a hands on approach to trading where i can decide to do the trade even it i havent reached the loss limit if my gut tells me that my position would only grow worst. If my guess is wrong then i suffered a small loss and did not make a profit but if im right then i would have protected my capital. One thing i completely agree with the article. Always protect your capital.

I also never use trading bots because I think people who uses trading bot for their transactions will encounter some problem using it that's why for me much better to use normal trading transaction than trusting bots. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

To begin with thanks sibling with regard to publishing connect to a few content articles regarding buying and selling as well as trading. Indeed there are lots of men learning regarding buying and selling, i'll choose these phones view Youtube . com movies. However buying and selling isn't that easy since it appears, as you may free their just about all cash in the event that great in to buying and selling. Thanks.

You are right Trading and Earning" sounds fun. Everybody love this sound, we feel deferent kind of goodness when we able to earn money by trending. Your post was really helpful for us, because you share some good information with us by this post.  

• +1 1

If you want to earn in trading, you must take a risk on it. It is not easy to trade some Cryptocurrency beca we all know how volatile the market is.  Also if you want to earn more, risk more, just don't be driven by your feelings because you may lose your assets along the way.

• +1 1

Thank you brother for doing such a excellent post. It important information for me as I am newbie here. I want to serve my some time learn knowledge about trading. When I have knowledge about reading benefits than I should focus on it's drawbacks which is dangerous for me. 

Cryptocurrency trading is quite good way to earn some money as profit to your wallet but it is too risky for less experienced people and that is why you need know the risk behind it before you join and you must acquire good knowledge and experience about the field so that you can reduce the chances of losing. My advice to you is make sure you invest what you can afford.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

On 2/1/2020 at 1:40 PM, Mandoy01 said:

Most of people are blind or ignorant about many things. Some enter the crypto space thinking only of the profit without understanding how the whole market operates and moves. Thus once they get inside and placed their capital they suffered huge losses. 

When beginners entire in crypto they thinks crypto easy way to earn, and in trading earn huge money and became rich, but they don't know entire before first learn crypto its very important, because half knowledge always risky so if we have not proper knowledge in crypto, we face loss our amount.

• +2 1

It's nice article providing a needed information for Crypto traders, take your time and go through them one after the other, this will significantly help you when you're ready to start trading and as an added experience for one who is already in to the trading.

Some people because of their great love for profit jump directly into the trading movement and enter with large sums and do not calculate the risks well. Therefore, first of all, use reason and move away from passion. Therefore, every member must manage the risk well and enter in small amounts so that the losses are acceptable and every member must have experience in the field of trading

I read the article and these risks are not only for us but about the market as a whole. The regulator uncertainty does not affect us much and it is avoided. The manipulation is known and happens in other markets too. The hacks is the biggest risk here and we have to take precautions.

On 2/1/2020 at 5:48 PM, talo122 said:

That is truth most of people who comes to the crypto field dont want to hear, they think it is a way to get rich quick, but the fact it is just like any other job, you are successful when you keep it reasonable. 

Actually we need to work hard and learn more things about cryptoworld for us to be able to learn things here and adapt in changes also we can apply our knowledge in cryptoworld to achieve success easily. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Your post is very useful for those who are new in trading. In trading risk are always there so the best thing for trader is that how to minimize that risk. For minimize thw risk many things you must know, knowledge of the market in which you trade, their working,  analyzing the rates of changing day by day. So if you have command on these thing you can easily manage the risk and it becomes very low. And you can easily become a successful trader. 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

Very well said, trading is really risky, it is a good source of income but it's really hard to earn money from it, you have to gain first good knowledge and well observation to the market to win and earn money in trading. 

That's a great article mate to fill our minds and knowledge in trading. People usually engaged to something like Trading with knowing less. In trading, patient and knowledge is what we really needed. Let's consider learning the basics. 

BetFury                                                   

I am having to thank you for this as I am think that this is extremely important to know the risk when invest and manage the result this way. We have to make research and find if our investment is potent to make us profit or it is something that it may even be a scam and they get our money offering nothing. We are have to be careful and manage the risk involved especially in this market where it is the high risk involved.

Risk management is very important, at times, it is nothing to think about if a trader is having much experience, but it is very important for newbies to learn about how to manage risks for them not to lose. And it is now clear that it is better for new trades to start with what they can afford to lose. 

Risk management is important part of our trading strategy in order to avoid going broke. We reduce the bet amount when lose and increase at certain points. Risk management is used by investment funds and I am not very adept with it, perhaps it is something we must understand completely and follow when trading.

It may be help me as I don't know about risk or management and I only now start learn about bitcoin. I hope to find information on where to begin at some point and I have only bought a few and hold but price is now back to where I bought. Perhaps I may start trade as I lost the profit now.