Trading And RIsk Management - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abiaan

Trading And RIsk Management

Thank you, my friend, for these important references.

I think that all members should read it, whether they are beginners or not, because there is a lot of new and interesting information on these topics, good luck for everyone.

Some enter the crypto space thinking only of the profit without understanding how the whole market operates and moves. Thus once they get inside and placed their capital they suffered huge losses.

Good choice of topic dude, if we are new to cryptocurrency we should think that in trading we have to buy and sell things only and people loose their pennies due to lack of knowledge about trading moreover they have no experience of trading.

Edited by Jawad asghar

My dear friend as a trader learning to manage risk is very important, because if just start trading, you will run into a lot of losses whiten you are not a pro so it is advisable to learn he to manager your risk properly.And wish you all the best. Jazak Allah ♥️

Hi friend😊

It's really important to understanding risk on trading especially how to minimize it, Anyway just visiting some link that you give to us, Looks really helpful and interesting.

yes my friend as your going to trade you have to take a little bit of risk to earn your profit this will really helpful for you to make and earn money without losing your money.