Trading And RIsk Management - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abiaan

Trading And RIsk Management

Really if we are on this adventure of cryptocurrency trade we need to know about anything around the cryptocurrency or related to it, so is very important to understand the market system about ups and downs.happy posting.

• +3 1

Working in cryptocurrency trading makes a lot of money and it contains a high degree of risk, and in order to avoid it, you must learn more about trading before entering this field in order to avoid losing your money. Thank you.

• +5 1

Thank you, my friend, for the spirit of cooperation
I agree with you, one of the most important aspects is the issue of fraud
You must collect as much information as possible to avoid being a victim in the hands of fraudsters

Thank you as a beginner, I will study the article that you have shared, in trading it is very important for us to study existing risk management, so that every trade can minimize losses. As traders, we are required to be able to manage each of our own trades and manage them to benefit from each trade. And it requires sufficient knowledge of trading, therefore learn all the basics of trading.

• +5 1

On 2/1/2020 at 3:08 PM, Abiaan said:

"Trading and Earning" sounds fun right????

I saw many newbies reading and asking about trading and how to earn from it but never saw anyone being curious to know about its risks

you might get into loss or get bankrupt if you dont have better risks management , even if you have good strategies

so here is the article that might help you to know about risks on trading

https://crypto-economy.com/risks-of-crypto-trading/

for trading management

https://www.bitinsure.com/blog/?p=35

For risk for rely on trading bots

https://www.bitinsure.com/blog/?p=59

All work has a risk and the risk can be big, it can also be an encouragement for us to get something. Included in cryptocurrency trading, there is definitely a risk that we will experience, especially if we lack knowledge of trading, the risk will definitely be greater. Therefore, learn more so that our knowledge can be sufficient to carry out crypto trading.

• +3 1

Hello there in greetings yes in my opinion I think we're getting is great risk of when you are newcomer Lester your money in tradings I think I strongly recommend you too don't invest in Germany unless you know about trading you don't you end up losing all of your money in trading and that is not ideal thing to do so fast learn and then invest or trade 

Interesting yes you're right there is must be risk so if you take this more than you are more profitwhat's investment learning and experience is necessary so keep learning and get experience first then take step into

Hi dear 

No its not a joke to become a trader or invester there is a lot of experience and information is needed behind this 

Many people ignore this point of risks they should remember it.

Thank you all the best

In any business one want to participate fully in it is better to.study all the positive and negative impact of the trading how to be successful and what are the benefits for starting and when one spend much time in it.

These are very important recommendations to enter the world of trading, as it requires extensive experience in market analysis and knowledge of the characteristics of cryptocurrencies and the success of their projects, to choose the appropriate currency to buy and trade.

Their no  doubt that in trading their is many risk if you chose a coin for trading that is dead then absolutely you have to  face loss but if you take right decision then this is also reality that many people are gone rich by doing trading .

Many individuals are oblivious and ambitious with regard to a range of information. Without recognizing the extent of the entire economy and changes, most of them join the Blockchain to focus on gains only. So they suffered enormous defeats after joining and investing them.

• +3 1

You are absolutely right there are many people that only here for getting money and they don't think about the risk of any type you are right we must get the knowledge about trading or investment because it is really helpful for control any situation because if we have no knowledge then we are able to control the ups and down situation and lose our money

Dear indeed, your words are correct here. A person may win, but in return he may suffer a loss or a ban due to breaking the laws here. I think setting a plan and working quietly is the best solution to continue here

• +2 1

On 2/1/2020 at 10:59 AM, Nezar said:

It is important for every person who wants to enter and work in the field of trading to understand what are its risks and drawbacks and what are its positives, where the grandfather can work with small amounts until the loss is small For me, moving away from passion is one of the most important ways to succeed

It is important for every person who wants to enter and work in the field of trading to understand what are its risks and drawbacks and what are its positives, where the grandfather can work with small amounts until the loss is small For me, moving away from passion is one of the most important ways to succeed

On 2/2/2020 at 5:05 AM, Benjamin said:

Well, this will be helpful for those new members here wants to trade their coins, with reading those article will enlighten then that there is not always win on trading, there is a lose also because there has a big risk on it when we talks about to money. Happy posting.

Absolutely right fellow friend, i think people should understand that there is no place where you can trade without risks and that people should take the precautions and research before they endeavour themselves on a journey of no turning back, so that they are prepared and not affected in future.

As a trader learning to manage risk is very important, because if just start trading, you will run into a lot of losses whiten you are not a pro so it is advisable to learn he to manager your risk properly.

• +2 1

Thank you for this valuable participation, my dear friend, you are right, that the profit rate in circulation is equal to the loss rate, so care must not be taken without conducting research and making sure that we are able to go through the experiment

• +1 1

It was a great idea and post of your mate many e people is jumping to this forum without prior knowledge. Everyday I am learning something new from the Cryptotalk forum. Looks really helpful and interesting very good topic.

Thank you very much for sharing this links with us, factually I want to be a successful trader that's why I'm still learning about it because I know is very risky, but anyway we have no choice but to keep taking risks because if we don't take risk I don't think we can make it.

Dear most members, they enter the encrypted currency market without knowledge, thinking or awareness, and only their goal is to earn money and not focus on currency rates to decline and rise, which causes the loss of their money and the path ends with huge losses

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful article about trading and its risks in general. I see very well that trading is one of the most important areas that we must work in because the field of trading is the basis of work in cryptocurrencies, but it certainly has the risks of bankruptcy and the greatest loss, and most importantly, dear my saying  The famous one is for each shop that has a profit, of course, against which it is possible to identify the loss. Thank you very much

• +5 1

This will be helpful in the long run . Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing tip. I learn again as usual and this will really help a lot of newbies and beginners in the long run. 

• +1 1

Thank you for putting up these articles. I will enter them .. I hope to be able to do the right trading in order to make good gains from the cryptocurrencies because this matter requires experience and extensive reading.

• +1 1

Certainly, there are many risks that we can be exposed to and face while we are trading in cryptocurrencies, and this can happen if we are not with great experience and knowledge of fluctuating currency rates, so we must learn everything available to us in this forum.

I think this is the best site you can work on to trade and make money, because it is a safe and easy site , you have to gather abundant information and learn how to invest to become a successful person, read the experiences of older people and learn .
Good luck, buddy.

• +1 1