Trading And RIsk Management - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abiaan

Trading And RIsk Management

That was too dismal mate sorry for that misfortune you suffered from scamers and much obliged for the expression of guidance its truly supportive

Commercial management or business administration is the non-technical business disciplines of a company or organization, specifically managing revenue and expenses earmarked for a financial return

You are right, because working in the field of trading is fraught with risks and needs a lot of experience and knowledge so that a person does not lose his money in trading, based on his ignorance and insufficient knowledge in this field.

That is a good option that this friend was not, we must analyze their opinions but really they are very useful and to each one to move forward and make more publications 

• +2 1

When some one trade to get profit risk is always there.Newbie ask about trade and profit due to their less knowledge .you pay your responsibility to inform them that there is risk also..Now they will be also alert .

Both are related with each other. If you are trade cryptocurrency then you must be take risk. Without risk you cannot get profit. Trade is all about risk. If you take risk, then you will get more profit.

This topic is very useful for new members.  Trading is about buying and selling. Many trader loss there money to trading because they lack the experience and knowledge of trading. Don't hesitate to always seek expert advice before investing or trading 

Yes, most people are blind or ignorant about many things. Some people enter the crypto space only thinking of profit without understanding how the whole market is managed and operated.  Thus once they put their capital inside and out they face a lot of losses.

Yes it is really important to understand the market system and the cause of price fluctuations, it is a huge mistake to trade without the idea that the amount of profit they think about but realize later.

Thank you, my friend, everyone who wants to enter the world of cryptocurrencies must take into account profit and loss first of all, so you have to be patient while you work.

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing this sites. Trading is not that risky if you know how it works. In trading, you need to take the risk from what you are doing because you can lose your money at anytime. So I suggest you to trade what you can't afford to loss. Do your own research first before anything else.

I think trading always has risk. If you are a good experienced trader then you can make good money profit by trading. But if you do not have experienced, it may vomit, that means you can accept losses. If you do not trade well, then take a good experienced trader to help..

This post is very important. Those who are interested in trading should take it well first. As if they do not take any risk. If you can trade correctly, you will be able to make good profit even in the midst of risk.If you have a good experience, you will benefit here.

I am new on this forum making our posts useful and helpful to the other members. This forum is real and good for earn and learn at the same time. We have aim to achieve success and gain a lot of knowledge about this forum and trading. This forum is very good for all students.

On 2/1/2020 at 1:08 PM, Abiaan said:

"Trading and Earning" sounds fun right????

I saw many newbies reading and asking about trading and how to earn from it but never saw anyone being curious to know about its risks

you might get into loss or get bankrupt if you dont have better risks management , even if you have good strategies

so here is the article that might help you to know about risks on trading

https://crypto-economy.com/risks-of-crypto-trading/

for trading management

https://www.bitinsure.com/blog/?p=35

For risk for rely on trading bots

https://www.bitinsure.com/blog/?p=59

Firstly thank you dear for sharing this useful stiff on crypto talk world.

Now i am feeling pleased after joining this network.

Because our seniors are much more helpful for the juniors.

Now up to the question, i would say yes, it ‘s been necessary for using these kind of websites to stay updated about trading strategies 

which is necessary to get maximum output in many ways.

Try to work hard in a smarter way.

Then you will get maximum profit in digital market.

And be brave in trading 

there is no good or bad time in trading.

Just have faith

Trade is profit and loss .. One of the most important priorities for profit is good management and sufficient knowledge of market movements to avoid loss .. It is necessary when starting work on the platform that you adequately familiarize yourself with the basic rules and conditions that we must adhere to in order to learn management and gain experience in order to obtain abundant profit And to address risks that threaten our interests.

• +1 1

د I have been trading for a long time and this is good because I gained a lot of experience that made me profit from the matter, so if one of the members did not fight the matter before, he must ban from losing

You are right, everyone worries about wanting to become a millionaire that I do not see it wrong but apparently nobody is concerned about its consequences and then they complain or wonder why this or that happened to me if they worried before and investigated they would avoid the consequences, in my case, I am studying the subject well to make the fewest mistakes.

• +2 1

To be honest I am very afraid of the issue of loss
Can you explain to us what are the wrong things in order to avoid them?
Thank you.

Hello my friend, in order to be a successful trader to achieve financial gain, you must first know and gain the necessary experience in order to achieve your goal and then be ready to work with it, so starting trading needs sufficient skills and information to help him and we must not withdraw from his first loss, we must learn from our mistake and continue the work, because trade is in the profit and in it the important loss  To learn and develop ourselves and accept whatever happens.  good luck

many people just jump into trading even without proper knowledge and end up with nothing. Learning every aspects of world the crypto especially the risk of it can help you be successful somehow coz once you know the risks,you will know how you can manage it.

Of course, without knowledge, experience and planning, we can be harmed. The best planning is necessary to trade and make a profit and with experience and knowledge we can make a profit from trade.

Of course, trading and investing has many risks, and any person before starting the process of trading and investing must learn all the basic rules and everything that exposes him to fraud, fraud and the danger that threatens his money

Of course you are right that trading is a risky job Before chatting we need to gather a lot of experience We start trading only after that experience because it is a very risky business. If we have a lot of money and we don't have any experience then we can lose all the money That is why I am saying that we should get experience first and then start trading Is a very good and we will soon have Can we become successful 

• +2 1

Hello my friend,

Thank you for sharing this information here with us in this fourm.

A lot of people know nothing about Crypto currencies market, they only care about get fast money with zero knowledge or experience.

Thamks a lot and best regards.

• +1 1

We should make a better plan before jumping in trading as it is highly risky so we should have backup in critical situations to cover our loss. Thank You for sharing such useful post to learn about trading. Stay Blessed!