Trading And RIsk Management - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abiaan

Trading And RIsk Management

I mean, well, it wants to trade their currencies for new members here, reading this article will highlight that trading is not always a win, it is a loss because there is a big risk involved when we talk about money.  Happy posting. Yes I agree, we must know the risks and learn about risk management so that we do not lose and go bankrupt.

That's right, for me I used to ask my friends how to profit from trading. It never occurred to me that I should know the risks and how to avoid them, I was looking for ways to profit only, thank you for awareness of this very important thing.

Thanks for the eye opener, we suppose learn about the market system of cryptocurrency before venturing into any. The risk involve and the best strategy to put in place so as to avoid loss. Thanks once more

Absolutely right,I am totally agree with you because more people not need more information, experience and knowledge in the trading I think need more experience, skills and knowledge in the trading and then successful trading.

• Useful or interesting 1

Risk management is the basic thing in cryptocurrency trading. Some points are very valuable in cryptocurrency trading. For example you must have good money management skills you control your emotions and did not go in panic when you face loss

I think trading is all about taking risks but for taking any unaffordable risk we should have done a fair bit of research about the currency in which we are investing because taking an calculated risk will result in loss of our money and then people blame that trading is a scam.

The same fellow should avoid the situation, rather the intellect is fine. Management can be done, but first of all we should do it so that we can do something when we think, after that it is easy for us that we are not doing anything.  

Truly ofcourse on the off chance that you have cash, at that point you can contribute without any problem. Be that as it may, one think you see first sure his speculation where you can put away your cash. At times where you can put away your cash they are tricksters are fill of aggressors. So consistently cautious.

• +2 1

Risk in trading is one of the most important topics that do not focus on much,
This is because people talk about profits but not about losses.
Risk management is an important branch in all trading fields in addition to the capital management process,
Thanks for the good sites and information.

• +3 1

When we start any work than we should make research about that work and be careful also.we should gather most important information about that work and than also ready for facing loss.because loss is also a part of success and we should try to get guidance from all these losses.

Yes I never suggest to any newbies or beginners to do trading. If you have knowledge then you can do this. Otherwise you will lose your all money. So, first learn knowledge or talk to anyone about it then make trading. It is a highly risk. Be patient. 

On 1/2/2021 at 9:06 PM, Warrior Actor said:

Yes, it is very important to understand the market system and why it is increasing in value. Trading without its concept is a big mistake for beginners, all they care about the profit they deserve, but then realize and regret that there are more losses.

Trading need good experience and concrete background about Cryptocurrency as long as one want to succeed in the field and for that reason I will suggest anyone interested should concentrate in this forum so that he can learn from some of our senior members here that are into trading.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You must have thoughtful plans and strategies in order to ensure that you get a successful and profitable trading in addition to that you must distribute your investment in several currencies in order to increase the chances of profit and reduce the chances of loss. 

On 2/1/2020 at 9:59 AM, Nezar said:

It is important for every person who wants to enter and work in the field of trading to understand what are its risks and drawbacks and what are its positives, where the grandfather can work with small amounts until the loss is small For me, moving away from passion is one of the most important ways to succeed

It is important for every person who wants to enter and work in the field of trading to understand what are its risks and drawbacks and what are its positives, where the grandfather can work with small amounts until the loss is small For me, moving away from passion is one of the most important ways to succeed

As you well do not comment, dear colleague, it is important for each person to enter and work and obtain extensive information about the world of cryptocurrencies, in this case trading, since in this way losses will be reduced and success will possibly increase.
A big greeting to the whole community

• +1 1

This will be good for many members of the forum and this is good for newbies in the life. But now the life is so busy that the people's have no time to spend in learning, everyone wants to learn in short time and to get good profit from this short time. But we have to work hard in this short  time and be motivated. 

Especially newbies and first time investors do not have real knowledge and experience in dealing with crypto markets and even stock markets.  They should first do some good research and study some technical analysis or fundamental analysis so that the best situation of how the markets react and how to use at a particular time is better.

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 . 𝐖𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬 . 𝐈𝐟 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐤𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲.

Especially newbies and first time investors do not have real knowledge and experience in dealing with crypto markets and even stock markets.  They should first do some good research and study some technical analysis or fundamental analysis to see how the markets react.

Hello my friend,. Risk leasing is the most important thing in trading currencies of all kinds, so you should risk a small portion of the currency to preserve money. I advise you to learn trading before entering this business

Trading is a big risky work if you earn from trading then you should to have some idea about risk management then you will be able to earn income form it. Other wise you will face your money loss you should avoid those type of investment that are not sure of earning.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think, there is no real knowledge and experience in dealing with crypto market and even stock markets.  They should first do some good research and study some technical analysis or fundamental analysis so as to better understand how the markets react and the best situation of use at a particular time.

On 2/1/2020 at 1:08 PM, Abiaan said:

"Trading and Earning" sounds fun right????

I saw many newbies reading and asking about trading and how to earn from it but never saw anyone being curious to know about its risks

you might get into loss or get bankrupt if you dont have better risks management , even if you have good strategies

so here is the article that might help you to know about risks on trading

https://crypto-economy.com/risks-of-crypto-trading/

for trading management

https://www.bitinsure.com/blog/?p=35

For risk for rely on trading bots

https://www.bitinsure.com/blog/?p=59

Risk management is really necessary before starting trading and investment in cryptocurrency. A lot of people not having much knowledge about cryptocurrencies start trading but eventually at the end they suffer because they didn't about risks before. 

I believe that in order to avoid the risks of trading, we must adhere to several basic rules and learn to trade properly. I have some advice on trading with cryptocurrencies.
Do not trade in currencies with a small or zero trading volume.
- Do not buy any cryptocurrency before studying the currency project and making sure of the strength of this currency project.
Avoid buying new and still unknown cryptocurrencies.

There are various ways to deal with obtain from trading coins anyway you need to acquire from experienced people or use this site rather because there are basic information in this for that will genuinely assist each person who with having the assumption for joining crypto trading and all you require is to focus.

Bets are winnings or losses. As well as investment, and especially Trading.
Trading is studied, it is not handled like crazy, it is the technical, fundamental analysis and the application of a specific strategy to operate.

The ignorance of their risks is the basis of the losses.