Trading And RIsk Management - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abiaan

Trading And RIsk Management

Yes its really  need to understand about trading and marketing. Trading is always  risk  and  bankruptcy.  So we should learn about it. We should learn about market chart. If we learn about it properly  we will get many benefit  when we go for trading.

• +5 1

You see, many newbies of this days think they can just double their money instantly when they invest. They forget that they could equally lose all they have. Many just want quick money and forget the risk. So when they lose, they tag the exchange as scam.

Hi @AbiaanIt is significant for each members who needs to enter and work in the field of exchanging to comprehend what are its dangers and disadvantages and what are its positives, where the granddad can work with modest quantities until the misfortune is little For me, moving ceaselessly from energy is one of the main approaches to succeed.

Trading and risks are directly proportional to each other. If you want to become a good trader then you have to take the risks. Without taking risk your growth rate in any market will be slow down. Your trading require more risk managment to save and grow you business and digital market. Invest in the safe zone after complete knowledge of platforum. 

• +2 1

Thanks everyone.  A very important topic.  There are many rules in crypto.  Understand the market on crypto platforms.  Must have a good idea about crypto.  Everyone who works here hopes to benefit.  Here are some tips to help you get started:  Many have misconceptions.

• +2 1

Most of human beings are blind or ignorant approximately many stuff. Some enter the crypto area questioning handiest of the profit with out expertise how the complete marketplace operates and moves. Thus when they get inside and placed their capital they suffered big losses.

• +2 1

Many people do jump into trading putting only profit in front forgetting about the other side of trading, many people do fail because they never heard plans before making any investment, in an investment we have to know that we will either gain or loss because to trade we have to take risk since it is even a factor in trading.

Edited by Biojay
  • +2 1

Thank you for your post . Iam a new beginner here and i don't have any idea about trading. It is really hard for me . It is to risky for me to trading. Your post help me alot .Thank you so much. 

Thanks for the information my friend. I am a new trader. I think this article will help me on trading. Because I was in concussion about risk in trading. 

Indeed having the knowledge about risk management before venturing into it the business is very important. It allows you to plan and be optimistic about the business.

All people when listen that any thing make money the want to try it but also be dont know anything about it, like trading they just listen that it gives alot of money but also if you loss in it maybe your all money will loss it.

• +1 1

Thanks mate for the guidance. I'm a newbie on the platform and planning to start investing after I might have started earning. I think the main task ahead of me is to learn how to manage the risk involved in trading and how to as well manage it. Thanks once again for the observation @Jaafar Fahad Hassan

I appreciate your informations. Risk management is a very important issue in crypto trading. Risk and reward ration should be efficient and it should be considered before entry to the trade. If the risks preceed the expected rewards, that trade will probably fail and make you lose great deals of money, especially in margin and futures trading so you should be very careful on managing your risks. 

• +4 1

Thank for sharing those articles. Most of us know about trading but don't aware of the risks of it. Then they jump into it to make profit but lose. 

• Useful or interesting 1

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

It is so unfortunate that we always make this mistakes we have to take our time and make sure we understand and know deep about the trading market how it operates and what are the rules guiding it 

Risk management requires a lot of patience and if you lack that then it becomes difficult for a person to earn enough profit from trade. We must observe the market trends very carefully to decide the suitable currency for our trade.

• +2 1

Any form of trading has its risk. Whenever we start a business or trading we always look only at the positive side. But every business or trade has its negative side too. One must also be wary of that too.

Most of new mumber always ask about trading and it profit. So they don't know about the risk. So who don't know about the trading can't earn profit from trading. So read article which will help to start trading. So risk management means who to control risk lot of merhod use for this. But peofessional use such methos which reduce the chance of loss. 

• +1 1

Hy mate's I hope you having fun yet I want to ask that if you want to be a good trader and want to getting experience of trading you have to risk for future

• +4 1

Thank you for these advice. I agree with you, my friend, as trading has risks and profits, but we can avoid these risks if we take our steps carefully, carefully and based on accurate statistics, where we do not leave an opportunity for loss except in abnormal matters beyond our control.

2 hours ago, Abideen said:

Thanks mate for the guidance. I'm a newbie on the platform and planning to start investing after I might have started earning. I think the main task ahead of me is to learn how to manage the risk involved in trading and how to as well manage it. Thanks once again for the observation @Jaafar Fahad Hassan

You are always welcome @Abideen, I was ones a new member and I was assisted by some older members too, am glad you appreciate my guidance, if you find anything difficult about the forum ,don't hesitate to tag me

Yes you are right my dear friend

When newbies and new investors come to the crypto market so they not know how to react in the crypto market... Because they have no idea , lack of knowledge about this..that's why they  loss his capital in the trading. I think before starting they must research about them and get proper information about them then  they start trading in crypto market and take good benefits from this... 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Trading is very popular now because many people earn income by trading but you have to take risk to trade because you can't make a profit without risk. This is why trading involves risk.

I would say that my position could develop the worst.  If my guess is not correct, I have suffered a small loss and I have not made any profit. If it is correct, I can include my capital. I need to know and gather more knowledge about trading.

Its most important for you to understand the market system and reason for ups and downs on value, trading without its concept is a huge beginner mistake, all they care about the profit they earn