Trading And RIsk Management - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abiaan

Trading And RIsk Management

We must be educated before entering the world of investment and trading because as it contains profits, it contains methods that may make us lose all our money in seconds, so we must be aware at the beginning of all the risks

In all type of business we can do then profit and loss is has been taken in every type of business so in trading also we can get profit and get loss sometime we get profit sometime we get loss so we can read very carefully and by reading all the things we can do trading and all things know about trading also thank you

On 2/1/2020 at 2:10 PM, Mandoy01 said:

Most of people are blind or ignorant about many things. Some enter the crypto space thinking only of the profit without understanding how the whole market operates and moves. Thus once they get inside and placed their capital they suffered huge losses.

Yes i agree with you.All people need first leaning and gain more experience about the market Cryptocurrency.If he can get the right knowledge and experience, he will definitely benefit a good amount in trading.Then there is no chance of any loss.

My friend I want to tell you that the risk management is very important in the trading and one thing I want to tell you that you should to keep patience and take the risk risk is most important to get the good profit in the trading but you should to be careful

• +3 1

It is important for trading.if you trading online you have to know about trading.and know how to risk management. in trading one time you gain lose, one time you gain profits. so you know how to manage lose and profit.have to know how to manage risk,threat, and opportunity. 

Of course, my friend, cryptocurrency trading is doing good for us. In fact, I advise junior members not to start trading if they do not have enough experience in this field to avoid losses as much as possible.

People only wants to earn they don't like to learn and even they don't know learning develop the potential to earn, i have seen many people who like to be millionaire over night they should learn at first about msrket , trade, exchange price determination of Crypto and only come for trading Crypto.

• +5 1

At the outset, I thank you very much for sharing this good information entering into any investment that needs knowledge and prior study to avoid falling into large losses. First you must get a good knowledge and then start trading and try to profit

Everyone can get that knowledge from this forum

I think, there is a saying Higher the risk higher will be the return. When any member ebter into trading of cryptocurrencies, they only think about profits with no or less risk, which is not possible.

Trading requires you to take some good risk to get good profit.

There are many members who do not know much about cryptocurrency.  They start trading with all their money together thinking of profit.  Then they face the risk most of the time.  So it is important to know everything well before taking risks.

People who are new to crypto.world always think that trading is just about buying and selling that why some people lose there many in the market.

Trading and risk management are two different things, and both are difficult and dangerous. Many people have no idea what trading is, how to invest or make money, or how to manage risk.Management is also a bad way of doing things.Beginners on this platform do whatever they want without knowing what they're doing, so I recommend that you both use a variety of learning tools and exercise caution. 

• +1 1

Thanks for the info there its very helpful and true one must know how to handle risk management of his or her trading account and most of traders out there they do make a big mistake of ignoring this aspect of risk management and as a result they end up blowing there accounts as every amount you deposit in your trading account must be traded with proper risk management lot sizes to avoid huge losses.

Yes, my friend, all members must work on learning before getting money because we cannot work without information within the world of encryption, especially trading. It needs expertise in order not to lose the deals you are working on, and we must be patient and not rush to work within the world of encryption

It is great to have these articles in circulation, including about the dangers of trading, because the first thing I think about after accumulating capital is trading, but I did not know about its risks before.

Hello my friend, thanks for sharing the article.
She was excited about the idea of trading without thinking that there are two sides to trading, profit and loss, and the loss can be devastating.
Therefore, I thought that investing may be the best solution for me because it does not contain a large loss like trading

• +2 1

Yes.There are risks of trading.We know without having much information about that crypto currencies trading is not too safe as Mentioned.But having proper knowledge of trading here ,you can do it.Here risk management is curicial.

Newbies are influenced by FOMO after they heard about the high prices of Bitcoin. They actually have no idea how risky it is to trade without a strict and wise money management. It's much more important to know where to stop the loss than to only invest in a currency with an active working group.. 

Most of people just think that they can earn money from trading just by luck. But this is wrong. It not all time.  So if we don't know about trading then we would face loss in every condition. So make right decisions and think about risk ,because risk and peofit move togather .we can face one of them . If we don't know the strategy then it be loss. So it good if we leaen about trading and thwn can start for earning. 

No doubt trading and investment both are somewhat risky as they demand proper knowledge. Any kind of negligence can make you bankrupt. So it's better to first practice them with proper knowledge and then proceed step by step.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Trade is really a big risk. To trade we need knowledge, experience and information and we must learn and trade by learning about cryptocurrencies.

Hello everyone, everyone must understand how to deal and the job market because there are many people who will enter this forum without prior knowledge about it. It is necessary to gain experience first.

Thanks dear for writing this post because there are a lot of idiots who don't realise trade and trade control, particularly beginners. Trading is often fraught with risks, such as bankruptcy. However, once you know how to read market charts, you'll be able to learn from the demand and supply that we must comprehend.

Thank you for these links that you put in your post. This reduces the risks of trade and increases the chances of profit from it.

From my point of view, we should not stop learning because every day we see something new and knowledge does not stop, and therefore we should not be satisfied with what we have.

Thank you very much dude for sharing this important and informative post with the the members of this platform more precisely we the new members of this members, because personally I want to start trading if I have the knowledge and experience of cryptocurrency.