Trading And RIsk Management - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abiaan

Trading And RIsk Management

On 2/1/2020 at 2:08 PM, Abiaan said:

"Trading and Earning" sounds fun right????

I saw many newbies reading and asking about trading and how to earn from it but never saw anyone being curious to know about its risks

you might get into loss or get bankrupt if you dont have better risks management , even if you have good strategies

so here is the article that might help you to know about risks on trading

https://crypto-economy.com/risks-of-crypto-trading/

for trading management

https://www.bitinsure.com/blog/?p=35

For risk for rely on trading bots

https://www.bitinsure.com/blog/?p=59

I also know that in trading there is high risk to lose our fund. But we can reduce it by manage our fund. We can trade with your fund in different portion. And it reduce our loses. We can recover our funds easily by doing this strategy.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Thank you friend for the links that really help us not become bankrupt and just lose money. Beginners must read this topic. Good luck

Thank you for these useful articles that contain valuable information which will help everyone avoid losses when trading and investment. I hope that you will keep posting useful tips like this.

thanks, many new people try to rush into trading very early without understanding it properly which makes them lose a lot

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I think this information is very useful for newbies in crypto trading. These aspects are necessary to know for all traders because it can be key point in earning or losing money 

Managing the right risks to avoid loss in trade begins from the first step by choosing the trading platform and the type of cryptocurrencies that we will deal with as we must establish safe trade in a reliable platform and then comes the importance of continuous price monitoring and attention to portfolio security

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/14/2020 at 10:53 AM, kizz said:

If you really want to earn money, you need to risk because not of all the happenings are good. There is always an ups and downs. There is no need to rush everything, good background about crypto really helps all the time.

You need to risk of course, although there is this financial sector that deals with risk management, and they have various tools that an investor can use in order to minimize his risk while investing. It has to do with management of potential financial events and price calculations in order to identify the impact they can have on the investment.

On 3/4/2020 at 3:18 PM, ValentineJon said:

For me i have three rules for it.

1. Don’t invest more than 20% of your deposit in one altcoin.
 2. Always set Stop-Loss (selling order). It will allow to fix your gains and control your loses.
 3. For long-term positions don’t invest more than 50% of your deposit in altcoins.

Well, I'm investing on ripple half of my money in my pocket because i know that this will be increase or more profitable when the price of bitcoin being increased. Happy posting everyone.

Of course we must fully realize that trading can be a great loss to our capital if we are trading without sufficient information and sufficient skills on the field of trading

On 5/21/2020 at 1:21 AM, nykas said:

I think this information is very useful for newbies in crypto trading. These aspects are necessary to know for all traders because it can be key point in earning or losing money 

Well, that's true mate, they will get some information about trading especially for those members here who wants to join in trading, happy posting everyone.

Well truely such an informative post for many of us. But still i believe there is always a certain amount of risk if you want to earn reward. These articles will certainly aware many of us thank you foe what you shared.

Things must be arranged, business management, risk study as well as work according to a well-studied plan before starting investing and trading in cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Yes, you are right about this matter because we were promoted that trading can achieve a lot from it as much as we lose a lot of it. For this, until you start the field and many appear to you. Before you start working in any field, you need to know about what its positive risks revolve To avoid being shocked at the start of the field

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I think that these articles that you have shared with us should be read by anyone who wants to enter the field of trading in cryptocurrencies in order to learn the basics of trading, and its advantages and disadvantages

• +2 1

On 5/24/2020 at 5:22 PM, Kutulay said:

I think that not all trading ends with a success story. Often 90% of people fail in trading, and all is lost. Trading requires a lot of patience and great knowledge. I think this is good knowledge, and here you can succeed if the range is wide.

Trading properly when you see opportunity and high expectations help reduce the risk. The traders that lose might be this high because they are gamblers and degenerates as the Bitmex CEO named them. It is like that. They bet like crazy and have 50k fake followers on twitter, thinking they care about their opinion.

• +2 1

Thanks for that my friend, I have to tell  every newbie in the forum who want to join trading that he/she should make sure they have good experience, knowledge and good background about trading before thinking of joining because trading is one of the dangerous Cryptocurrency jobs which can easily lead you to great loss especially if you are thr type that have no patience, in trading patience is the key to success.

Risks in cryptocurrency trading occur when you trade without studying the market well or if you listen to advice from people who have no experience in trading.

43 minutes ago, Monz said:

See newcomer has to learn a lot about risk and returns from this market and the topmost priority should be holding in bad situation and not getting panic by seeing the downfall of any coins if you have patience you can rule and earn much from this market and risk is even a factor as the more risk you take the more profit you will earn.

Risk management is one of the most important things a trader should learn when he wants to trade in any currency. Selling the panic that you mentioned is one of the reasons why an inexperienced trader falls in a big loss. He should not panic when a currency falls and learn patience.

Thank you for sharing this amazing information with us, to learn about risk management plays an important role in this world. That is why everyone wants to make quick profit without knowledge, but it is impossible. You can be lucky sometimes, if you have gained something without experience. But it will be not the same. 

There are a lot of risk in trading but many people who are curious to trade don't take into consideration about risk and the risk is very important.

These articles are really helpful to know about risk management. It's important for every trader to know about the risks associate with his/her each trade. Those who manage their risk rightly are the successful traders.

Earning from trading does not really comes in a short period of time, it is really about experience and daily learning, reading a lot of information, but most importantly losing your own money and actually trading can make you better at it.

Many people join trading out of ignorance and that has lead them to great loss because they don't know the risk behind it, this is very good topic and with this I will encourage us to make sure we have good background and experience about trading before we join trading.

• +1 1

How ironic that you acquired good strategies in trading without even knowing the risk of doing it. While doing trading, you gain experience and I know that the first time you do trading you will know that it is risky because you lost your money, most of the beginners who tried trading lost their money. It's impossible that you don't know the risk in trading wherein you already acquired strategies on it.

Before you start any online trading or investment be sure to make a good inquiry about what you're getting into first and make sure you have good knowledge of trading or investment. If not, you will definitely ended up losing all your coins in the process. 

• +2 1