Feature of a crypto currency. (give your input) - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Feature of a crypto currency. (give your input)

In my opinion, the most important characteristic of dealing in cryptocurrencies is the ease with which they can be handled safely, as they are similar to an old swap system or similar to transferring money from one bank account to another without administrative expenses, bank restrictions or even a bank account!

I can say ,easy to send and receive any where in the world.Not much charges to pay and easily convert in any fiat currency of world.Can use it to any mean. 

Future will be positive but less anonymous. It is also possible that cryptocurrency will be accepted more widely and will be officially accepted at the state level.

On 12/25/2019 at 1:47 PM, yosuba03 said:

There are many types of cryptocurrencies. But Bitcoin is one of the successful cryptocurrencies, Cryptocurrency is a revolution to the world. It has more benefits than fiat, Crypto has its own place in the market

Bitcoin is successful yes, but there are other coins that have more to offer than bitcoin and those coins will flourish in the future.

Crypto-currency  is an exchange medium similar to normal currencies like USD but for the exchange of digital information. defines Crypto-Monnacia as the decentralized "digital or virtual currency which uses security cryptography."

I think the main feature of a cryptocurrency should be stability. This is the main feature we need to buy a coin. We will be profitable from it easily when it’s price is stable.   

these are the only well known features. but when we see it deeply the no. of features of crypto currencies or bitcoins are very high. 

The future of cryptocurrency is very bright.Cruptocurrency is used in many projects.Crypto will be the our next generation payment method

I think essentially it's a currency which relies on cryptography for transaction safety. Everything else is implementation specific (like the use of blockchain, or registration at an exchange).

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

On 11/18/2019 at 7:20 PM, Akbor said:

i have some ideas:

1. Low trading fee

2. fast transaction

3. universal wallet to story any coin

How can you aspect this. Can you elaborate something? Or can you give some ideas about this? 

On 10/19/2019 at 5:04 PM, wilbertson said:

The feature of cryptocurrency i could think of is fast is; it is transferred in peer to peer transactions.

Crypto market is not so much old still this is child and this will make a great bull soon because this will cross all the online markets in short time because BTC will make a bull and it will touch almost the 100,000$ in 2020 because from long time it will comes down regularly but now it will move up.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The feature that I want from a cryptocurrency.

- Cannot be hacked and stolen

- anti scammer

-Easy to buy and stable prices

-can  be mined easily even with a mobilephone ( even with kitkat edition ) 

- low fee

1 hour ago, plotsimpnan said:

I assume its stepped forward protection considering crypto coins employments solid cryptography to secure the customers trade and its records. Some of the time it employments hashing and different cryptography methods.

Yes that is true, it will provide a lot of job vacancies. Also it provide so many ways to earn from it

My most like features of cryptocurrency are these ones: It is decentralize; no central authority have control over it, It is anonymous; I can transact without someone know my identity and lastly it provide privacy, no one can know what I am doing.

On 9/30/2019 at 7:54 PM, xBDT Script said:

Okay we regularly hear this word cryptocurrency. Let's take a minutes and list some of the feature a cryptocurrency should have. Here are some those are coming in mind and I will expect some input from you lot too.

- Decentralized

- Supply could be limited or unlimited

- Open ledger (Does it matter?)

- Anonymous or pseudo anonymous

What else you have in your mind? 

Feel free and I will updae by quoting your username.

One important feature its value just based on demand and supply. It is not fixed as fiat currency. Also if anyone got huge amount of coins he can drive market as per his desire.

On 12/22/2019 at 4:50 AM, Rifat773 said:

I think Bitcoin is very good and a crypto currency in propulsion. I like it very much. People are working on crypto for Bitcoin. Right now everyone wants to get crypto. Crypto helps keep people good

The future of cryptocurrency is not guaranteed this existence but the humanity is sad to dital invention and furthermore cryptocurrency is a digital currency after that the benefit of it will catch next to with the generation coming

It is decentralized and powered by its users. Meaning the demand and supply interaction determines the price and crypto currency inclued asymetric or two key encryption. Its transaction cannot be reversed and copied again.

468x60-3.png

On 9/30/2019 at 10:24 PM, xBDT Script said:

Okay we regularly hear this word cryptocurrency. Let's take a minutes and list some of the feature a cryptocurrency should have. Here are some those are coming in mind and I will expect some input from you lot too.

- Decentralized

Open Source github page

Transparent dev team

Clean code - Free of malware

POS algo for early use case

Smart Contract like QTUM maybe

Lighting network

Zero fees

spacer.png

In my opinion, apart from the technical point of view, unstable prices are a characteristic of crypto currencies

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Most or all Crypto currency have the feature to possess wealth when you've accumulated enough

On 1/24/2020 at 4:35 PM, arslan45 said:

The most important feature of a cryptocurrency is that it is not controlled by any central authority: the decentralized nature of the blockchain makes cryptocurrencies theoretically immune to the old ways of government control and interference.

This may be true for most coins but not for all. There are some centralized coins like XRP that are controlled by a group of people. They monitor the coin's supply and can increase or decrease it based on their own preferences. This will lead to the coin's value going up or down. Even the price of so-called decentralized coins are said to be manipulated by whales who hold a large percentage of coins in the market.

I think in the future some of the currencies will become very popular in the world, because in the jokes towards people I think it will be a center in the world I see a bright future.

An important feature of cryptocurrency is the ability to mine it. Some cryptocurrencies cannot be mined because they are released by a central authority.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 9/30/2019 at 8:24 PM, xBDT Script said:

- Decentralized

In the crypto sector People can invest on different Blockchain related projects from whole world. Anyone can be a part of a company easily.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA