Is here any chance to banned crypto in Bangladesh? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Is here any chance to banned crypto in Bangladesh?

On 1/30/2020 at 4:56 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello friends

I am from Bangladesh, Is here any chance to cryptotalk banned from Bangladesh? Because bitcoin are already banned in Bangladesh.

Hi there is no problem my friend in using this site and in order to withdraw profits try to deal with a broker in order to be able to withdraw your profits

• +3 1

Well, it depends on your government on how they will supervise the crypto on your country. As far as I know, I never heard a news regarding that.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

In many countries, encryption is not permitted, and not only in your country. Despite that, people still work with it and make profits through it, even if it is illegal. You can work in this field because it has not been officially accepted in any country until now.

Cryptotalk is not a mining site it is a forum where you can earn some satoshies and you can convert it to usd so that you can withdraw it because as what you said Cryptocurrency is banned in you country.

On 1/30/2020 at 10:56 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello friends

I am from Bangladesh, Is here any chance to cryptotalk banned from Bangladesh? Because bitcoin are already banned in Bangladesh.

There's a possibility but if the people from your country contributing in this forum very nice then I think they will never ban cryptotalk in Bangladesh. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I advise you to respect the laws in your country.
You can get cryptocurrencies easily online but if your country government knows about it you will face trouble.

The forum includes many members from different countries of the world. Most of these countries have already attended Bitcoin, but the members deal normally. Urbanization includes paying your credit card in exchange for bitcoin and not dealing with it. I don’t know much about the place. I give what I deal with. I am also a bitcoin present in my country, and despite that, I deal normally and you get my payments on the platform without any difficulty

• +5 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I am pretty sure that it depends on how government thinks about such forums, however you can still download vpn and use it just like many russian countries do it after some regulations of the internet.

Banning Bangladesh from cryptotalk can only be done when there are a lot of spammers from the county just like some other countries who were banned in February, so just make sure you make good contribution to avoid being banned also from the forum.

• +1 2

In fact, this problem can be easily circumvented. You should use a VPN, or, since you use the Internet, you do not risk being caught, because in fact, you do not violate the law, because you use the Internet!

According to my knowledge, most of the member countries of this forum prohibit cryptocurrency trading ... but this is another standard, and you cannot link the two topics to each other. This depends on the behavior of individuals in such a decision.

• Useful or interesting 1

I know there are a few countries that are banned from posting in the cryptotalk forum but they were symbols of these countries and I am not sure if Bangladesh is one of them. Maybe it is BD? In yobit this is said:

We don't pay for messages from these countries: 'NG','EG','PK','ID','VE','BD','PH'.

Hello friend .  Actually  ,  Bitcoins is banned is some countries .  But ibam from India.  So ,  i don't know much about your count .  I don't know how is the situation of crypto world in your country .  But i wish it should not banned in your country . 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 1/30/2020 at 4:56 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello friends

It doesn't matter if your country bans cryptocurrencies or not. CryptoTalk does not care about that, it only blocks members from some countries that caused problem and spam in this forum. And you can work and profit from the forum and withdraw through your friends outside your country.

• +3 1

if you can relate with the statistics of post that are less impactful ranging from out of point comments, to comments that are virtual copied and directly pasted, bagladash has a very high number of such individual members, and these can lead to the barning of such country as the case may be. 

I think crypto is not adopted by Bangladesh so far if it is adopted then it must continue because a lot of people from Bangladesh are using this forum

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

cryptotalk banned countries that most of its members were posting low quality posts so as long as members of your country don't do that your country won't get banned , and about crypto being banned from your country this is ok since almost all countries banned crypto and considered it as illegal , you dealing with crypto online not directly in your country so everything must be good

• +4 1
  • +5 1

My friend, the use of cryptocurrencies cannot be banned in any country because it is decentralized and cannot be controlled, and therefore you can use cryptocurrencies and profit from them, whether you are from Bangladesh or any other country

On 30.01.2020 at 16:56, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello friends

I am agree with another people who said that it is the propblem not only of Bangladesh, in another countries we also have some problem with crypto. But millions people in the world use crypto and in nearest future i think goverments can't do somethink with this situation.

Good evening! This problem can occur with any country. The main reasons are the uncontrollability of the currency, as well as complete anonymity.

• +2 1

On 1/30/2020 at 11:56 AM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello friends

Good night, how are you? Too bad that BTC is blocked. I hope that decision is reversed, and that they can invest in whatever they want.

In fact, several countries have been banned from obtaining coins from the forum because most of the members of them rely on spam and unhelpful publications, and therefore everything is expected, but in general, the matter can be viewed from another side that the person has collected an amount of money and can trade it, develop it and collect profits

• +2 1

cryptocurrencies decentralized and cannot be controlled, now a total of seven countries including Bangladesh 6 more have been banned from this forum they will not be able to work here

• +1 1