Is here any chance to banned crypto in Bangladesh? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Is here any chance to banned crypto in Bangladesh?

cryptotalk i suppose is not banned due to the fact cryptotalk is a internet site and it is now not a currency like bitcoin even though it will pay btc however it's a website in the end.  however maybe faster they will accept it as approach of income too.

• +4 1

Not sure for that but i atleast know you can find which is which banned from yobit new cryptotalk campaign as there are alot of them because mostly of them weren't listening at all to the rules and regulations that should had been followed.

• +2 1

Such a chance cannot be completely ruled out. If cryptotalk will be banned in particular from Bangladesh, in such a situation VPN-services, proxies, and the Tor browser will come to the rescue. Nowadays, these very services are becoming relevant and necessary to access the banned site. 

• +1 1

The cryptotalk is not based on the ban of cryptocurrancy, the forum has banned few countries because they were very bad in writing, they were mostly spammers, that is why they have been banned.

Hello dear friends of this great community, I am not an expert, far from it, but I think that it would be a mistake to ban Cryptocurrencies since it is the future
Big winnings and luck for the whole community
A big greeting

• +2 1

On 1/31/2020 at 9:55 PM, Razan alikac said:

This is a problem as some countries ban cryptocurrencies, perhaps for fear of their economies

I didn't think so that my friend. These platform are opening for all the countries all almost. May be cryptotalk is banned there but the Bitcoin talk is working all over the world. In my opinion in future the cryptotalk will be starts work all over the world. Thanks for the topic.

You need not worry that you are from Bangladesh because that is not a matter here. Even do cryptocurrency is a banned in certain countries you can use it for your own personal purposes through the online platform. There are many users who do in such a way. So you just have to ensure that you follow the rules and regulations and do the necessary steps. Then you can carry on with the work here to earn money and create post.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

As I know you will not be able to ban the crypto wallet or the forum itself. You can restrict access to the forum and if the desktop wallet is not synced then your provider has restricted access to some ports. In this case, you can try using a VPN. If this does not help, you can use Dedicated server. I don't know any other ways.

Bitcoin is banned in Bangladesh by the government and not by trading platforms or forums, and this matter is normal, as there is no one to track you while you are not doing any work that harms the country, so proceed as if nothing is happening

On 1/30/2020 at 8:41 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello friends

I am from Bangladesh, Is here any chance to cryptotalk banned from Bangladesh? Because bitcoin are already banned in Bangladesh.

@Md Yousub Ali The reason for banning Bitcoin and ban of Cryptotalk is different things. Cryptotalk isn't bannned in any countries only the payment is disabled for countries from which big numbers of spams were coming.

And if there is good activity of members from Bangladesh then you don't need to worry about ban of your country in Cryptotalk Payment. 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I'm not sure what you mean, I believe that you mean why is cryptotalk not banned in bangladesh? I guess it's because it did not have any spammers here or at least very few.

• +1 1

In my opinion the cryptotalk will not be banned in the Bangladesh. May be the cryptotalk forum may be banned at this area,but the Bitcoin talk will not be banned. I think in future this platform may be spread and be widely used all over the world soon.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes!  Basically as far as I'm concerned.  Cryptotalk will not be banned in Bangladesh.  And there is nothing wrong with banning it. Cryptocal forums may be banned in this area, but Bitcoin talk will not be banned.  I think in the future this platform will soon spread all over the world and could be widely used.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I dont know about the laws of bangladesh and am hoping it will be something to check and so we need to follow strategies and be sure that the law in our country does not  really affect how we do things and in the end everything is going to be perfect as we all say . and yep thats the story 

• +3 1

Yes my dear friends i think also that the crypto currnency  will be banned in bangladesh because btc is already banned in bangladesh.  In the bangladesh most of the peoples want to earn and learn by the btc and they are so hardworking peoples but scammers arw also active  lets see what will  happen in the bangladesh.

Yes my dear friends i think also that the crypto currnency  will be banned in bangladesh because btc is already banned in bangladesh.  In the bangladesh most of the peoples want to earn and learn by the btc and they are so hardworking peoples but scammers arw also active  lets see what will  happen in the bangladesh.

Crypto is a platform all world people work here...  We know that crypto currency  is Illegal  in Bangladesh ... I think crypto currency  does not banned but we know that some country are disabled  to payment ... Bangladesh  include  here.... 

On 1/30/2020 at 7:56 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello friends

I am from Bangladesh, Is here any chance to cryptotalk banned from Bangladesh? Because bitcoin are already banned in Bangladesh.

It is a matter of great regret my friend that bitcoin is banned in your country Bangladesh. It is very sad. Now you will have to work with a lot of tricks on this forum. If your country was informed about this, do you work on this forum, then maybe it is possible that your country also banned this site in your country. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, you can profit from cryptocurrencies only. You must acquire knowledge that enables you to bypass the ban in your country. You just have to think carefully because the solution is simple and easy. Cryptocurrencies have developed greatly in recent times, so always try to gain knowledge in order to make a profit from them.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

23 hours ago, Zafarwaheed said:

I didn't think so that my friend. These platform are opening for all the countries all almost. May be cryptotalk is banned there but the Bitcoin talk is working all over the world. In my opinion in future the cryptotalk will be starts work all over the world. Thanks for the topic.

You know well some country get banned from payment campaign by our forum authorities because those country members made a huge amount spam.. By the way, this forum open for every one to learn knowledge but in payment those country get banned only.. So if any one want to work here to learn somethings plus to join in signature campaign then they can easily do so..                     

• +2 2

I think no because. According to the cryptotalk world the moderators suggest that the forum is available to all the countries. Only in certain places the government has marked this illegal. But in India I think it's not a issue. I hope you take advice from experts .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 1/30/2020 at 7:56 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello friends

There is a huge difference between the Forum and the Bitcoin. Although if Crypto Talk banned the Bangladsh IP then you won't be able to use the forum anymore. 

• +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

This problem is facing by a lot of people by different countries but every problem have a solution , you can use VPN for this purpose in case it it  would banned 

I think it depends on your country economy increasing rules and strategies.  It is a big source of income for many people in your country. I think it is possible that your country can banned crypto  if they think dropping of your country economy du to this forum. 

• +1 1

I honestly do not know the regulations of that country and maybe they will not ban you but I think they do not alify to collect. That says in Yobit Bangladesh, Venezuela, Niegeria and other countries but do not qualify for the collection of BTC and Talk from what I understand.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

This matter depends on the users from this country or any other country and the vast majority of them whether they are good content makers in general or not and so I think that the administration evaluates the matter by taking the percentage of the number of good people and the number of spammers.

• +1 1
  • +4 1