Is here any chance to banned crypto in Bangladesh? - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Is here any chance to banned crypto in Bangladesh?

As far as i know my dear friend, Corrupt currency is a banned in many countries which makes it impossible for them to work on this website. I think Bangladesh is one of them. I'm not sure either, I just gave my guess, maybe recognize the government of Bangladesh and start this website there too?

I don't believe it will happen since it is an online job that anyone can do by using a Tor browser or other devices, and as long as bitcoins exist, no one will be able to hinder them, and one day the entire world will accept them.

As long as Bitcoin is banned in your country, of course you cannot work with it because this is considered against the laws
I hope in the coming days that your country will be freed from being banned

Hello my friend, in fact, I do not know if it was possible to deal with blatant currencies in Bangladesh. There may be a law that prohibits this thing in your country and does not allow it for you to collect information about it.
Good luck in your life

As far as I know in Bangladesh crypto is not allowed. It is not available in Bangladesh. There are some countries where crypto is not allowed. I don't know why. What is the reason?

There are many members here who live in countries that do not deal with Bitcoin and do not recognize it, and there is no problem. All you have to do after work here and when you reach the stage of withdrawing your money you have to convert it into the dollar and this is what everyone does because you basically cannot withdraw cryptocurrencies. They are digital and not physical things.

There are a lot of countries which doesn’t accept any digital currency. Bangladesh is one of them. There is no connection for crypto banning and forum banning. But at now Bangladesh is banned by cryptotalk because the country has a lot of low quality content creator and spammer

It could be possible because it's against the rules of this forum.They don't give the money to those country who have banned the cryptocurrency so we should be careful while working on this platform that we don't get banned because of the country ban of crypto currency.

sir , i dont know about the ban in bangladesh , but this cryptotalk is going to be banned in may countries . so if it is banned in your country then be careful with it . it can ban your account too

I am old on this  forum so i do not have knowledge that is crypto talk is banned  in Bangladesh and what is the reason of its ban in some countries it is banned due to reporting of large number of scammers and  tell me more about it.