Is here any chance to banned crypto in Bangladesh? - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Is here any chance to banned crypto in Bangladesh?

Work on this site is not dangerous in your country 

The risk lies in how to withdraw your profits if your country gives crypto-currencies are in their territory.

I advise you to forget about it and not put yourself at risk.

• +2 1

My dear friend , Bangladesh isn't banned from crypto talk. , Your country only banned from Yobit , cause they say they don't send profit if you were from Bangladesh in fortunately , so you can work and participate in here buy you will not get profit

I hope soon crypto will be allowed in your country so all or members friends can use the profit that we gain from here.

• +1 1

The matter is not only in your region there are many countries that are prohibited from using these technologies, but you should know that you should not try to run a vpn because it will expose you to the ban directly.

• +5 1

On 1/30/2020 at 8:12 PM, Satishmolankar said:

This problem have facing many countries because of ban but you can use it in another ways because it is an online work not physical can do but you have to be careful for doing this work because of banned 

Yes you are right many companies ban cryptocurrencie but people how want to invest in them are using it because catching them are not easy .

friend some countries banned the crypto due to some reason i think if Bangladesh banned the crypto main currency bitcoin so i think Bangladesh also banned this crypto forum due to the security of your country because bitcoin has great value in market some countries think their physicals currency replace by crypto currency so the banned this forum and also currency.

There is nothing that has no solution, of course, there is a solution, which is relying mainly on VPN programs, in addition to changing the device's IP system for a country that is within the European continent. You can rely on paid programs that renew your subscription monthly or rely on the SUPERVPN application

This is an issue that is also applicable in some countries who are not accepting digital currency to be mining in they country with this what is the difference with with Bangladesh that didn't allow Bitcoin mining in they country this is all the same thanks.

My friend, the path of cryptocurrencies is open to all, and no one can stop you from achieving your goals, so you must progress and strive to achieve your dream, and you must exert seriousness and suffering for that.

I think that the cryptotalk platform has its own rules and regulations guiding it's, so most of the countries that are banned from the using the cryptotalk forum might have violated any of the rule,so the bangledash can also be ban if they break any rule, thanks.

• +1 1

Hello 

Many countries are facing this problem 

I think this site cannot be blocked, but the problem is your earnings

it is better to be safe and not risk your life

Hello there greetings yes I read a lot of comments in past weeks they are saying and I also read the the comment about banning some countries because they create cheap and meaningless post that's why those countries are band is Bangladesh is one of them

• Useful or interesting 1

It is really a bad thing that cryptocurrencies are banned in most countries of the world, but you should research carefully before working in cryptocurrencies in order not to lose the money that you have collected.

I do not have a clear idea about this. I advise you to ask the elderly members. They will give you a complete and clear answer. I wish you good luck, my friend.

Sorry, there is really no way to stop people from using crypto in Bangladesh, even though it is prohibited, because Bangladesh's cyber security is too bad. Let me give you an example of a true story that happened in Nepal ( Crypto is Banned in Nepal ), where a Crypto Miner was caught a few years ago after mining for four years in the middle hut, not because of cyber security mostly because of corruption.

Opinion about it . Frankly, I do not know much about it, so work to develop and upgrade it  . But I don’t really know about it all the way well until I give my opinion on it. I don’t know if it exists or not

As far as i know Bangladesh got banned for payment. If you are a Bangladeshi people then you won't get payment for post. Cause this is ban for payment.

I think that it is possible to see digital currencies in your country because digital currencies seek to spread without hindrance and this is the essence and fun of digital currencies, they are easy to reach for everyone and do not contain complex

I think that the problem is in Bangladesh itself and not in the hadith of encryption. Bangladesh prohibits and prohibits these actions. As for the forum, it is for everyone and does not prevent anyone from benefiting from it

• +3 1

I do not think, my friend, that there is any chance, especially that Bangladesh is banned from the world of cryptography and dealing in cryptocurrencies. I hope you are doing better, my friend.

i dont think so as crypto its free for everyone to start investing and this help different people from different countries to get income as you in bangladesh also its possible to get some profit via crypto currency as other contries do

It doesn't matter if cryptocurrency band and Bangladesh. This currency have no physical body you can use it in online purposes you can transfer this money you can get this money to online services. Don't worry if it is banned by the government's.

Even crypto is banned in Bangladesh you can still use Bitcoin because the wallet is inside your Android smartphone so I don't think government have control over you are phone you can do whatever you want as long as you have Android phone with you, you can send and receive bitcoin all over the 🗺 world. 

Well my dear friend, surely there is an opportunity for encryption in all prohibited countries, we should never lose hope because bitcoin and other encrypted currencies already exist and are expected to become central currencies for countries

• +1 1

Dear you can check yobit forum some countries are banned for using crypto talk and you can see these countries in yobit forum. And if you will not see your country in yobit forum then you are eligible for using Crypto talk.

Unfortunately, there are many countries that prohibit cryptocurrency. You can work on this forum from anywhere, but you may find it difficult to withdraw your money if your country bans it.

• +5 1