Is here any chance to banned crypto in Bangladesh? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Is here any chance to banned crypto in Bangladesh?

There is no chance of banning Cryptotal because it is not just a forum which is not a currency So Bitcoin is already banned in your country, make sure you convert your Bitcoin to Fiat  PerfectMoney supports your country.

Find I want to tell you that the crypto Talk is already banned in Bangladesh Pakistan Nigeria and the other countries but it was it will be used full for their countries if it is allowed to earn money from their country because the people of Pakistan on will be able or earn  money from the online

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

If cryptocurrencies is banned from Bangladesh, then I don't think cryptotalk forum will banned Bangladesh from accessing cryptotalk forum. If you can access cryptotalk forum from your country then you can work in the forum. 

I have read in rules that the forum doesn't pay for some countries but I don't know the exact reason of it may be this is the reason that Bitcoin or cryptocurrency isn't legal there or the the government in those countries doesn't regulate it. I hope one day the whole World will accept the importance of Cryptocurrency and make it legalized for trading.

We bear in mind that this will not depend on the opinion of the members of the platform, but rather  of the entities that prohibited it within your locality, they are the ones that can give you this information

I think that the issue of the spread of cryptocurrencies belongs to the people themselves, so whoever likes to spread cryptocurrencies in his country should try to promote them among his friends at the beginning and family, and then the advertisement will spread like wildfire

• +3 1

Of course there is no possibility of banning it, even if it is banned, people cannot stop using crypto in Bangladesh because cyber security in Bangladesh is very weak, Lemme tells you an example of a true story happening in Nepal (crypto banned in Nepal), a crypto miner a few years  After digging in a small hut for 4 years, I was caught, not because of cyber security, but because of excessive power consumption, everyone in Bangladesh should be careful about this kind of thing.

@Hammad85 i agree with you that there are some countries who are banned but to tell you, bangladesh is one of those countries who will not be paid by the forum. It is stated in our yobit account that the forum won't pay for the countries including, PH- philippines, BD- BANGLADESH, NG- NIGERA, EG- ENGLAND, PK-PAKISTAN, ID-INDIA, VE-VIETNAM

we do not know about the fate of a currency in a certain country only the government of the country can tell you a better way if you still have some currency after the ban you can still sell it to the people

Central bank issues notice banning bitcoin in Bangladesh. Bangladesh bank has banned the use of bitcoin, a virtual cryptocurrency, in Bangladesh by issuing a circular on its website. The circular read that bitcoin is not an authorised and legal currency in any other country in the world.

Dear you can comment in this platforum because some country are not allowed to comment on it. That is allowed to worked on it. Russain site allow to work mostly their country.

• +5 1

i am new in it, you can see that your country is selected for the working or not. so that is the best way to determine the question answer. i hope that is good for you. i have no suggest that you can comment or not.

in my opinion,i think this site cannot be banned,but the problem is your earnings,on how will you withdraw it if they banned  crypto in your country,better be safe and dont risks your life. Follow the rules in your country if needed for your own good

I think that the issue of banning the CryptoTalk forum is not due to the government in Bangladesh, but rather by the officials in the forum. This has nothing to do with the ban on Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies in Bangladesh.

can't say exactly about it but i heard that bitcoin is banned in bangladesh as its market value is increasing day by day..maybe government don't want bitcoin transection in their country as it is a decentralized currency..but if u say this forum will going to banned i think its not true 

My friend, I really do not know the way to do it, who can help you because I really want to help you and I will raise your problem. As for one of my expert friends because he might have the solution

you can work in this field on some sites such as this forum, but you are banned from the forum if you violate the rules only or you have created more than one account

Hello friend. If Bitcoin is banned in Bangladesh, I don’t think that this forum is also banned. Because it is a site or platform and not a currency to be banned. Bangladesh is a friendly country to Russia and it is the headquarters of this forum. If you want to own bitcoin or invest in it, you should  You should travel to a non-prohibited neighboring country and trade cryptocurrencies from it. Good luck

Unfortunately, there are many countries that prohibit the encrypted currency, not just your country, I advise you to learn about this currency now and gain sufficient experience with it from the forum, so that when your country lift the ban on the cryptocurrency, you start trading and investing it.

I think you can continue on this forum even if Bitcoin is banned in your country and you can get your payments via a broker but be cautious in dealing with brokers because they can be scammers.

Do not worry bro because the banning of some countries is happens to avoid the cheating of some members so just try to tell your bangladishian people to work here honestly.

• +1 1

If my friend the cryptographic currency is prohibited in Bangladesh as in other countries and they justify themselves saying that one of the factors for them to be prohibited and to take restrictive measures is that online payment methods can serve as a platform to carry out illegal activities such as Tax evacuation or money laundering is the dumbest thing I've ever heard, but everyone can have their say.

aircel friend I want to tell you that cryptocurrency is banned in several countries so I think the Bangladesh include that kind of countries but you can use this service using VPN different VPN are available on play stores you can use it if you want to protect your account in Bangladesh

• +5 1

My friend, there are many countries where encrypted talk is strictly prohibited, but they do the work. Work in one way or another and acquire your skills

We have to expand the forum to all parts of the world

We have to work together as a team in order to benefit the forum. Thanks to everyone

• +2 1