Is here any chance to banned crypto in Bangladesh? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Is here any chance to banned crypto in Bangladesh?

No any options to band Bangladesh but if your country have violate the rules and regulations laydown by the crypto moderators and found of being crypto cheating you may find it easy to be band completely

• Useful or interesting 1

will the persons of all sector in faintly find to the dayet wallet is inside your Android smartphone so I don't think government have control over you are phone you can do whatever you want as long as you of all the parts in the ecstudy tovbe Irrigated become necessary 

I don't think that this is possible, because this forum is not Authorized to deal in digital currencies or like this one only..It is a forum for participation, but our currencies can be found one platform..

lot of people from Bangladesh and making keep to Income which in earning Nepal ( Crypto is Banned in Nepal ) , A Crypto Miner was caught few years ago after mining for 4 years in small hut  , not because of cyber security but too much electricity consumption , same goes so we also became  work to fail to the long aggression 

What you are saying, friends, this is also a problem, Nothing can be said about this Some owners who have cryptotab in their cryptocurrency ban may not work in those areas or may not work in those countries, but it may be an online worker, people are doing it differently. Many people are also using it in countries where it is a banned  but nothing can be said, friends, it may not go on or on but we cannot say anything about it. 

Many countries are banned from the cryptotalk. I don't know that Bangladesh is in this list or not but if Bangladesh is not yet banned then i hope that it will not be banned. Bangladesh will not be banned unless the members from Bangladesh start spamming or unless the members from Bangladesh stop following rules and regulations.

• +4 1

I think there may be no hazard to prohibit cryptotalk as it only a discussion board now no longer a coin.. so bitcoin already banned to your country, make certain which you convert your bitcoin into fiat.. is perfectmoney guide your country? perhaps it truly is the exceptional manner to get your earnings.

I believe that your country is not prohibited for the forum and in Yobit you can see the countries that cannot access the campaign, regarding the legal restrictions they depend on each country, but that does not prevent you from using cryptocurrencies because you only need to have an internet connection, but you should always be careful not to be discovered if your country is very strict.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

In my opinion i will say that crypto should not in bangladesh in many other countries should also not be banned because many people from many countries are getting knowledge and information and earning as well so its good to not to bann in any country

Hello,it will depend on the country it’s their decision their are some country that doesn’t accept crypto currency. you can still join here and if you want to exchange Bitcoin you can go to another country for a while,no Bitcoins transaction are being done on this forum, so there is no chance of banning this cryptotalk forum. This is a problem as some countries ban cryptocurrencies,So sad. 

It cannot be worked on the network of Bangladesh.  If you want to work, you have to work through the network VPN of another country. Due to the prohibition, you have to be careful to do this work so that the VPN is not on.

I think it is better not to have crypto Bangladesh because Bangladesh never supports it.  As well as a big project like bitcoin they are never for it they are against it.  So considering these issues, it is seen that I think that a satisfied Bangladesh should not be given

Hello! I am from Kazakhstan. We do not have laws that prohibit Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies. I don't know about you in Bangladesh. If you have banned Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in Bangladesh, then it will probably be difficult to create accounts. Try accessing exchanges using a VPN.

No friend, it seems to me that cryptocurrencies are not prohibited, I would not know how to tell you much but in that country, the same friend can go to find information to find out if it is prohibited or not so you do not have any problem and you continue making your publications calmly if that country is not prohibited .

With my opinion and little experience cryptotalk is not banned in bangladesh because large number of people are using and writing useful and informative topics on cryptotalk we all hope bitcoin will also unbanned in bangladesh soon 

• +3 1

My friend, No, I don't feel that crypto talk will boycott your nation, there are such a large number of nations that utilization crypto talks in spite of the fact that they are not allowed to manage to utilize bitcoin. in the event that you are not permitted to utilize bitcoin, this doesn't imply that crypto talk will boycott your nation.

Buddy this kind of community forum will be ready to accept every person thus you don't need to get worried about which BTC will be restricted due to the fact once you make your cash, they are going to change BTC in your place's forex and also change that directly into whichever forex you need.

Yes my friend Bitcoin is already been in Bangladesh so it could also happen to the crypto talk. But that is others way to use crypto too. But I think crypto is a really good side so every country should allow this kind of side to exist. Cryptotalk help us to learn about crypto and also on extra money at the same time. So I hope country like Bangladesh will open crypto talk.

On 1/30/2020 at 8:56 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello friends

I am from Bangladesh, Is here any chance to cryptotalk banned from Bangladesh? Because bitcoin are already banned in Bangladesh.

As I know cryptotalk is already banned in bd. So, be-careful and secure your account. Thanks for your post.

I think crypto monetary forms are not prohibited in Bangladesh but I think that cryptotalk is ceased presently to giving installments in Bangladesh. But you'll utilize and get data from cryptotalk presently.

This is a problem as some countries ban cryptocurrency.But i also think that crypto should not be banned in Bangladesh.I also see that many of members in Bangladesh also use vpn to change their ip or location.

I am new here, Brother, I do not know about this but as far as I think  crypto is not banned like this. I can't be like this if the All Over the World website runs old members an tell better about it 

I believe that the moderators has some reason why they banned some countries and allowed some countries, so if bangledesh is part of the coumtries that fell in the group of those countries to be banned, then definitely it would be banned.

I believe that the moderators has some reason why they banned some countries and allowed some countries, so if bangledesh is part of the coumtries that fell in the group of those countries to be banned, then definitely it would be banned.

Well I think o don't have any knowledge on it, but I will on more research to know better about it, so I think crypto should not be band from Bangladesh, because Bangladesh are making from cryptotalk to boost there economy,so Bangladesh is developing country,it can not be done crypto.

• +2 1

2 minutes ago, Chottisas said:

Well I think o don't have any knowledge on it, but I will on more research to know better about it, so I think crypto should not be band from Bangladesh, because Bangladesh are making from cryptotalk to boost there economy,so Bangladesh is developing country,it can not be done crypto.

@Chottisas Hello mates, I think you don't know about it properly. Crypto is already from Bangladesh. Crypto currency use illegal in Bangladesh. If the government find you, you will punish for using crypto currency. I think in future when most of the country accept crypto, Bangladesh also accept it.