Is here any chance to banned crypto in Bangladesh? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Md Yousub Ali

Is here any chance to banned crypto in Bangladesh?

May be or not dude. But if really happened I'm very sad for you. But i think crypto is not banned in your country because this is a online platform where you earn money. But I'm not know your country policy what they done. Hope for best 

Yes not chance here although they blocked it in Bangladesh. It is banned in the Bangladesh do it is clear. I don't know why they blocked it and what is the reason but it is blocked in Bangladesh.

• +1 1

Sorry bro i have no know exactly the reason why your country is banned . I think it will be banned because it increases your country's prosperity .keep your rules regularly . This one help you to maintain forum rules . Don't think that it only banned in bangladesh  . This is a great forum it help many people .

Bangladesh Bank considers bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as illegal under the Foreign Exchange Regulation Act, 1947, and the Money Laundering Prevention Act, 2012. Therefore, I think there is no chance of banning crypto in Bangladesh. ... Our closest neighbour, India has recently legalised buying and trading of cryptocurrencies.

This is problem as some countries ban cryptocurrencies perhaps for fear of their economies and it is an online work not physical can do but you have to be careful for doing this work because of banned.

Friend, it may be that yes, of course, but just in case I would tell you to change the btc for another currency and then withdraw without any risk and if cryptocurrencies are prohibited in bangladesh you can use other methods totally this is via the internet so you can search other ways but be careful anyway.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Bangladesh and some many other countries are banned but with due hope, we believe crypto will take a look and consider and some other interested countries please.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend, through my information, and in my opinion, I think that soon digital currencies will be in all countries of the world. They are currencies of the future. They are reliable, safe and easy to trade.

• +3 1

On 1/30/2020 at 4:56 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello friends

I am from Bangladesh, Is here any chance to cryptotalk banned from Bangladesh? Because bitcoin are already banned in Bangladesh.

if your country banned the crypto currency does not mean you are banned from deal with it ,
so you should be carful and transfer your coin to usd and get it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

It depends on your country, whether Bangladesh prohibits cryptocurrency or not, if crypto is banned there you cannot access cryptotalk automatically. It is indeed difficult for countries that have cryptocurrency prohibition rules, we cannot broaden our horizons and our income from the cryptocurrency field. Maybe you need to propose to your government to legalize cryptocurrency there.

• +1 1

I am new here i didnot know a lot about it but i read posts and some social media that there are.many countries  where cryptocurrencies are totaly banned and some where are not more popular.So bangladesh is one of these countries the reason is that people are not much intrested in the digital currencies.

On 1/30/2020 at 7:56 PM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello friends

I am from Bangladesh, Is here any chance to cryptotalk banned from Bangladesh? Because bitcoin are already banned in Bangladesh.

Yes there is some countries which has blocked by the cryptotalk. Crypotalk is not giving the payments to five countries. You can see here.

20201221_113522.jpg

Edited by Cryptomint

I think it is unlikely that a large forum called crytoptalk has been banned in any country and whoever meets any rule that I suggest is your country is prohibited from changing cryptocurrencies to real money
A big greeting to the whole community

Yes i have heard that the crypto talk is banned in some countries but in some it is still working,and in these countries people are earning a lot. So, bangladesh is one of these countries in which crypto talk is banned because the people of bangladesh are not interested in using the digital currencies

brother im sorry i do not think that , but i will explain to you something maybe you can understand that so listen , I think there is no chance to ban cryptotalk because it just a forum not a coin.. so bitcoin already banned in your country, make sure that you convert your bitcoin into fiat.. is perfectmoney support your country? maybe that's the best way to get your earnings..so that all i have about that question so good luck for you my brother .

I have recently joined it, I have no idea about it But the rest of the country is banned Because it hasn't been very popular May be banned in Bangladesh too But it is open in some country They will know that in order to complete the comment 

All crypto coins are banned in Bangladesh and have nothing to do with banning Bangladesh from cryptocurrency forums.  Many countries have been banned from the Cryptotalk forum because I have shown that all of these countries have posted inferior.  Bangladesh has been banned from having more spam members in the forum.

This platform is closed in many countries. Now if you want to know if this is also close in your country then you can search for it on the internet and see the full investigation about it before you make it. If you inadvertently create an account then your account will be closed then you will be upset and it will cause you grief. Follow all cryptotalk rules.

Even crypto is banned in Bangladesh you can still use Bitcoin because the wallet is inside your Android smartphone so I don't think government have control over you are phone you can do whatever you want as long as you have Android phone with you, you can send and receive bitcoin all over the world. 

• +2 1

According to my information my friend, the cryptotalk site, in all countries, this forum is open to all people around the world and there are no exceptions and it is a safe site that provides us with good information in addition to easy profit. Thank you

Well am not really sure but the truth is the forum has banned some countries but the good thing about yobit , we have a chance of working with fiat currencies so to me its important we do find vale in what we are doing to make sure that we do build o on that power to me the levels we do find are really important to build on that 

@lana60  @Ibn e hussain   @davy22

I don't know about this that crypto currency will be banned Bangladesh. I think it depend on your country but  you should work hard and be careful and avoid to copyright and any mistake whose case ban of yourself .

• +1 1

According to the explanation on the Yopet platform in the box designated for the forum The matter refers to banning several countries and not paying members of those countries, and this means that the matter depends entirely on members of similar nationalities and the extent of their good work and their commitment to the rules, so this decision affects everyone who is good and bad at work.

In recent times in many of country was banned in crypto.I think in that case your country was also banned.We all knows that crypto is running in Europe.In Asia or south Asia crypto is banned now and i think there was no possible-tie to run crypto there.