Stay way from Currency Doublers - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DreamStage

Stay way from Currency Doublers

fussy information there I  tried these sites called bitcoin doublers before and non doubled my invested sum but I was barely scammed its for this motive I can't bear them right now and prepare as he has advised stopover missing from them they are ponzi schemes.

I am agree with you by saying that  currencies doublers are mostly  scammers. They  don't  double  our  currency they  just  take  our  currency  and  run away. 

There are also those who ask to transfer them cryptocurrency and they will double your money, this is the most common type of fraud and they can not be found because they change cryptocurrency wallets like gloves.

Many thanks to you for sharing such information among us.  Thank you so much for telling me about such a spammer and for posting a post like that.  Through this post you will gain a lot of fame.

Keep away from any lending projects of crypto market because these funds management sites are totally scam sites and scammers created sites for few months and collected funds from different countries of investors and then gone from the market.

That is weird who will try this method is f what you are said is true no one should a cross this method of investment and also if the investors went out the balance should stay with the profits why it will gone ? And the balance that you came with it will gone that is really weird !!!!

if anyone says that he will be double the coins, its means that he is frudent and trying to make you fool.i saw on many websites that they people's are frudent. it is better for you keep safe yourself from that websites.

oh yes this is one very important advice to give to everyone in this forum especially is you are planning to make quick crypto currencies, these people are mostly scammers even gambling your crypto assets is very risky,even if you think there are legit please don't try it at all. 

Other than choosing ponzi schemes, I will advice investors to keep to the traditional ways like trading and investing and even gambling if you are good at it. Ponzi's are scams. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

It is rather easy to detect most ponzy schemes. In most of them the main source of income is through referrals and will mostly pay you to invite more investments. You just need to analyze how the company makes money, in ponzy schemes all its money comes from new investments which gets accumulated in the top who initiated the scheme.

468x60-3.png

On 1/28/2020 at 9:01 PM, DreamStage said:

Coin Doublers are those sites that try to duplicate your investment on specific interval based on other people's investments.

Those are called Ponzi Schemes: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

Your doubled profits are basically the investments from other Investors on that particular site.

Therefore if they run out of new Investments it will go bankrupt and you will lose everything you invested for.

So please stay away from such scam Ponzies!

Sure
There are many sites that take this trick in their investment work and pay the old members from the investments to the new members. In case the system fails, the site closes and takes full profits for it.

On 1/29/2020 at 8:01 AM, DreamStage said:

Coin Doublers are those sites that try to duplicate your investment on specific interval based on other people's investments.

Your doubled profits are basically the investments from other Investors on that particular site.

Therefore if they run out of new Investments it will go bankrupt and you will lose everything you invested for.

I think currency doubler is one kind of gambling site. Here we can play betting games with our funds. And there is risk to lose our fund or win profit from it. But I don't prefer to people. Because maximum of them are fraud.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

On 1/29/2020 at 10:01 AM, DreamStage said:

That's true, bro. But if you are a risk taker, you will join it right? Yes, you can lost money through it. But if you will not join to it, you can lose an opportunity. That's why you will only invest the money you can afford to lose or you will just invest a small amount. And after that, because you know that it may be scammed anytime, you will not try to use it again.

It is so clear that is scam how can they double your btc in just 24 hours that is impossible my friends to be and those sitiies are scam only

5 hours ago, issa123h said:

It is so clear that is scam how can they double your btc in just 24 hours that is impossible my friends to be and those sitiies are scam only

This is a true scam because there is no profit for the user to be giving out multiple of what you invest that shows you is really a scam try to avoid projects like this is better you participate in airdrops than joining that scam project.

It is very common in telegram any any social media platform you can get a lot of messages and ads for doubling the money. But i think most of them are fake, I haven't tried one but I am sure most of them will be fake.

I have been through one of my experiences through dealing with one of these sites that doubles my investment in a particular circumstance one or two days or others. On which of these sites is a quorum, you often own only the first day, only those who have not been working with them again, or that you will not recover what you invested

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I think that not all of those people are lyres ! because I know one of these people who is trusted man ! and he have a plan to double our capital ! he is a trader not from those people who had a company and told us to invest our money with him 

I think that not all of those people are lyres ! because I know one of these people who is trusted man ! and he have a plan to double our capital ! he is a trader not from those people who had a company and told us to invest our money with him 

This is very true and it will be better if we all stay away from those sites, the best ways to make good income from Cryptocurrency is by trading or investment, so we have to focus on other things before falling into there trap they have nothing to offer aside other people funds.

You are right my friend Coin Doublers site is fake and they trying to scam with people's. I saw lots of websites which is also saying, I will make your Bitcoin double but it is can't believable, so don't trust these kind of fake website's.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 4/13/2020 at 10:44 AM, Qazi said:

This is very big and important topic, 100 of websites are there with the offer of doubler in 24 hours, Whenever you will invest they definitely will scam and you will lose your money. be aware from scammers. 

Exactly, they are too many scam websites that we call them doublers and they are all scams. We should be warning people about these and reporting them if it is possible. These scammers are mostly targeting the beginners in the space as they are mostly unaware of these types of scams. I think that the best way to deal is to always inform people about the dangers that exist, when we are asked about cryptocurrencies.

• +4 1

On 1/31/2020 at 12:43 AM, Mizan said:

Doubler site 99% scam.When I new on this world I loss manu btc. I have no idea of doubler site. But invest and i loss my all balance. 

As you above mentioned most of them are just scams and fraud, it is really helpful to stay away from them. Don't rely on them, instead of them you can choose other way which is more profitable. 

• +4 1

Unfortunately I have subscribed to one of these sites before and lost about $ 50, I assure to all members of this forum that these sites are 100% fraud operations only in order to attract people and then steal their money. 

On 1/29/2020 at 10:49 AM, Migo said:

Thanks for the advice, actually I never trust in these sites, I can't imagine they will double my bitcoin, this is unbelievable for me and not logical at all, especially when I see their announcement, when they say send 50 dollars today and you will receive 100 tomorrow, this is silly 

@Migo bro you think logically with sense that's why you didn't not believe in doubler schemes, but still some greedy peoples thinks out of sense, they even not thinks is it possible without any effort within 24 hours how our amount double, when they scammed and loss their money, then later they blames crypto scam.

I enjoyed your post dear but have to explain that ponzi schemes are different from coin dublers as I have read that in wikipedia and the source is valid. Coin dublers are scams that will tell you sent me this amount and I will sent you back the double or an x amount. This is a stupid scam that works becaues they hide it by making fake websites and youtube channels of famous people and coins. Ponzi scehemes are covered by a vail of being real investment and are more difficult to uncover. They do not just run with the money but they ask their members to bring more in and invest more then wehn they cant find other they exit scam

• +3 1