Stay way from Currency Doublers - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DreamStage

Stay way from Currency Doublers

There are lots if people out there that are interested in your coin so the best you can do is to ensure that you do not out your coin on all platforms that promises to double your coin except you are absolutely certain of the platform you are dealing with. If not you should learn to just jeep your coin in your wallet and not be greedy about making it double. Also learn to double this by learning how to trade Crypto assets on forex platforms.

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 9
  • +2 9
  • +3 4
  • +4 3

Yes is it true its sound legit and makes sense, but if we pay attention and have knowledge of how the coin system works the deficiencies are clearly visible and we can easily recognize that they are scammers.just be aware .good post 

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 11
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

The main theme is to collect huge Investment and fade away if you can take risk then in earlier phase of company start like in 1-2 day we can invest i have tried this method it works but i don't recommend you then stop being greedy and don't Invest, people usually know about them later and Invest that's why they have to bear . I have also losses huge money there so stay away from it

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 7
  • +2 5
  • +3 4
  • +5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Thanks for the heads up, i was not aware that there are sites that double your investment, but isnt that an advantage to us since you actually earn twice the profit? As long as you dont increase the trade amount you will get a profit.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 6
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

that's is useful topic and post to warn everyone that everytime we must be more observant at all time because hackers will do everything they can do to hack someone and i think that was also the currency doublers they promise you a good back of your money but the truth is they hacking your account.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 6
  • +2 5
  • +5 2

Thanks for the advice, actually I never trust in these sites, I can't imagine they will double my bitcoin, this is unbelievable for me and not logical at all, especially when I see their announcement, when they say send 50 dollars today and you will receive 100 tomorrow, this is silly 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

4 hours ago, DreamStage said:

Coin Doublers are those sites that try to duplicate your investment on specific interval based on other people's investments.

Those are called Pronzi Schemes: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

Your doubled profits are basically the investments from other Investors on that particular site.

Therefore if they run out of new Investments it will go bankrupt and you will lose everything you invested for.

So please stay away from such scam Pronzies!

Recently a lady contact with me. She said to me to invest with her. She said she invested also. But i know this kind of scammers. That's why i blocked her.  

• +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Don't ever do go to this type of double you money sites because they all are scams only first time it can give and then do take your money and don't give you and they shows it has delivered to your add but they don't 

• +1 4
  • +2 5
  • +5 1

2 minutes ago, Badman001 said:

Yea generally cryoto currency doubler website is like a scam in cryoto market I also invest in some cryoto doubler website and they scan me and took my all money .

Never invest on double websites .

I would say that all doublers are scam. And if they are legit they make money with leverage trading which involves such high risk that you can easily loose all.

• +1 4
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Yes and no

no.

Im not staying away from crypto currency doubler becouse im getting profit from it.

Yes .

Stay away from crypto doubler becouse its so fast for being scam and mot of them are fake sites and thier main goal is to scam people only

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -1 1
  • +1 4
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

It seems like it's just a fraud, the profit can't possibly be multiplied like that. It is greed that can make us destroyed, so don't be easily fooled by sites that claim to be rich quickly, it is only a dream.

• +1 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

On 1/28/2020 at 6:01 PM, DreamStage said:

Coin Doublers are those sites that try to duplicate your investment on specific interval based on other people's investments.

Your doubled profits are basically the investments from other Investors on that particular site.

Therefore if they run out of new Investments it will go bankrupt and you will lose everything you invested for.

Well you are correct most of them is scam and will only have good promise but at the end you won't get any amount that that they say.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

9 hours ago, DreamStage said:

Usually i get crypto doublers message daily. I get it on telegram and on email. But i don't get into the greed if it. I have been falled to to scam once in my life. After that i don't think invest on crypto doublers site.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

We really should stay away from those. Its all too good to be true. They will just pay you at first just to attract more inveators but when they collected many money they will be gone. It is very impossible for that to sustain their profit offered. Thats all obviously scam.

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Only greedy people will use crypto doublers I dont advise people using this because this type of investment is alway ending in losing your funds with you regretting it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +5 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

There is no HYIP sites that can survive for long because most of them are scam sites.. Newbies should not fall for this to double your profit if you invest to them.

• +1 4
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't really invest on hyip and doublers most of them are scams.but theres a lot on beginners always get scammed on it.because they were blinded by too much offer and end up losing their money.

• +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Sure we don't have to believe those who says that's they can double coins for us, those are the scammers because there is no way to double coins than risk in gambling

• +1 4

I never dare to lose my time for looking for those scammers that's they cheat people to double bitcoins because my first scammers to met into crypto was bitcoin doublers

• +1 5

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Welcome, my friend. Actually, the multiplier was an option to make.But I noticed it's causing a lot of problems.He's caused a lot of damage. So thank you for this publication for the benefit of the members

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Any stupid will know they are just scammers wanna steel some money, there are sites claims they are investing it in trading while it is just a bonzi scheme, if they can trade and double the money in hours as they say, they better double thier own if they could. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

❤️🖤👍

BetFury Twitter |📩Telegram | 🎲You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿| Reddit 🕹 Free BTC 1800 Satoshi every day

Wow, a new way to deceive users, trullt the internet become very dangerous for all of us including of course for those who hold coins and thanks to this topic this will serve as a warning for newbies and for all of us.

• +2 1

Thank you for presenting this idea. Actually, I cannot trust these sites, so investments cannot be doubled with such incredible values

We cannot become rich thanks to these sites. We will lose all our money if we trust them