Coronavirus, effect to bitcoin? - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jyz2009

Coronavirus, effect to bitcoin?

As of now, China is in chaos because of the Coronavirus. As what i read in an article, bitcoin slumps 6% because of this virus, in the midst of chinese new year. Does this virus really affect bitcoin? Any insight?

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +2 4
  • +3 1

What is going on in Karno Virus is not actually understood because what effect does the science will be possible without being disturbed, because I have more than one to visit what will be seen.

• +1 1

If there is an serious news about bitcoin it will effect in the price of bitcoin everytime but many are fake news also that people read and sell their bitcoin in panic research about the news also for this 

I don’t think the Bitcoin decline is caused by the Corona virus because this has nothing to do with that and Bitcoin even without this virus would have been reduced due to the sale of some Bitcoin in recent days.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

This will probably affect crypto world because if those chinese people hold  a huge some of crypto they would probably sell them to the market to gain cash to buy food or places to stay or even buy medicine for the virus.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Due to this corona virus, the price of with bitcoin has come down drastically. Many people in China and Asia were dead due to cororna virus, which got the attention of all of them in the virus and not the recent bitcoin which caused a huge impact on the price of bitcoin.

I don't think Bitcoin will be affected by the impact of this virus, Bitcoin will be affected by demand and supply. But if there are a lot of investors coming from China, chances are all this will have an effect.

On 1/26/2020 at 2:16 PM, Jyz2009 said:

Does this virus really affect bitcoin?

I don't think so. The correlation is blurry, and does not mean anything else. Though it is sure that the Chinese economic market are slowing down and crashing, due to halted market activities, remember that Bitcoin is decentralized and the market exists on multiple countries.

Aside from that, there's no focus for these affected areas to store their funds anywhere on an incident like this. Their main focus is to be safe, and stay away from the virus as much as possible. And so the demand for Bitcoin is not really that affected.

I think Corona virus not affect bitcoin or crypto currencies corona virus what to do with bitcoin.but I hope all Corona virus affected peoples get well soon.

Edited by Soaib khan

On 1/26/2020 at 8:16 AM, Jyz2009 said:

As of now, China is in chaos because of the Coronavirus. As what i read in an article, bitcoin slumps 6% because of this virus, in the midst of chinese new year. Does this virus really affect bitcoin? Any insight?

Bitcoin's price is not related to the coronavirus as it wasn't related with the US-Iran tension either. Bitcoin maxi's are a little out of their minds lately connecting unrelated events and trying to figure out ways to raise the price. This promotion of terrible events being good for Bitcoin's price is getting ridiculous and in fact all that it does is harm it's price.

On 1/26/2020 at 7:16 AM, Jyz2009 said:

people  said that at the beginning bitcoin pumped for this sad news, and now the are saying that bitcoin is dumping for the same reason. yes maybe some people are selling the help china but i don't think that this news is causing pumps and dumps

On 1/26/2020 at 2:16 PM, Jyz2009 said:

Yes and you know that chinese will probably sell there crypto to gain funds for medical and for financial use some chinese people  are selling crypto to buy ticket to get away from wuhan which is the may place where the virus started.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

On 1/25/2020 at 10:16 PM, Jyz2009 said:

just imagine the following:

A person buys bitcoin today and tomorrow that person gets sick, what happened? the person can sell his bitcoins to pay for the hospital, but that will not affect the price. In short, nothing happens with bitcoin

It may help you with different forms of cryptocurrency. It may seem like it can help you with cryptocurrency, but estimators may be scandalized by considering anti-virus. Of course they can spend money at their own expense

On 1/26/2020 at 12:43 PM, Krysta said:

I don't think there will be any effect on bitcoin price due to the outbreak of coronavirus in china because it has no relation to any cryptocurrency

No there is no chance that the corona virus will effect the market becasue just a single country will not effect the market and still now the BTC will pump the market regularly and we make now invest money and buy the coins and safe it for future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On February 3 yesterday, the price of Bitcoin skyrocketed amid the World Panic over the Corona Virus. However, concerns about the corona virus are not the only factors that have helped skyrocket the price of bitcoin.

i think the more the presence of people the more will be investors so the more will be the price of bitcoin so corona virus effect people so lessen the amount of people so effect bitcoin amount also😎😉🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔.......................................

#😊Don't forget to hit the " ❤️ " button ! #🥰

I think the virus is too far to have an effect on bitcoin. It is true that it is present in China where large quantities of bitcoin are present, but it has been around for a month and the bitcoin price has never been affected.

There is no connection between coronavirus and bitcoins, except for the fact that many coronavirus victims might had bitcoin and they are lost forever, if they didn't let their family friends that information. 

I have to say, the problem of coronavirus is way bigger than what is being presented, the scale of death is 10 times higher, and we need to be very worried about it, and take precautions. 

This happened in China and its area, I mean this virus didn't affect on the global price, of course he will have some bad consequences there, because to be clear, not just bitcoin but many fields stopped there because of this virus, even the normal life is not like usual, but once they finish this virus, everything will be like he was

• +4 1

It has resulted in the failure to generate cryptocurrency based in China, especially in China. I don't think the corona virus has done any damage in terms of market share volume or bitcoin price.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I do not think that this may affect bitcoin, and if that happens, the effect will be very simple because there is no direct reason linking bitcoin to the virus and the effect will be very slight.

On 2/23/2020 at 9:04 AM, babaji said:

There is no connection between coronavirus and bitcoins, except for the fact that many coronavirus victims might had bitcoin and they are lost forever, if they didn't let their family friends that information. 

I have to say, the problem of coronavirus is way bigger than what is being presented, the scale of death is 10 times higher, and we need to be very worried about it, and take precautions. 

But your view is opposite to those expressed by some area experts who see direct link between spreading of virus and fall in crypto https://decrypt.co/20679/crypto-market-melts-down-as-coronavirus-spreads

China is a very large industrial and economic country. It is the industrial whale in the world. Any defect in this country reflects negatively on the rest of the countries.

• +1 1

On 1/26/2020 at 8:16 AM, Jyz2009 said:

Well it did affect all the stock market so it will affect crypto, because money is always connected. I didn't see it coming to be honest.