Coronavirus, effect to bitcoin? - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jyz2009

Coronavirus, effect to bitcoin?

China is Hugh population and well developed country also, and they know crypto currency China also launch their own exchange and coin also, and they are so many investors in crypto now suffering from corona virus, this not good new for crypto because they money for treatment so they sell their bitcoins, when so many peoples sell their bitcoins in this situation bitcoin prices definetly bitcoin prices drops, so this virus demage crypto currency.

Yes not only Bitcoin coronavirus has affected the trading market of the world the prices of all the digital currencies have been now decreases and for investors it is very bad times because they will not be able to invest the amount in any of the coins because of a decrease in the market.

On 1/26/2020 at 8:16 AM, Jyz2009 said:

As of now, China is in chaos because of the Coronavirus. As what i read in an article, bitcoin slumps 6% because of this virus, in the midst of chinese new year. Does this virus really affect bitcoin? Any insight?

Now the effect is very obvious. Once corona virus was declared as a world epidemic illness, Bitcoin's price started decreasing a lot. There's clearly a connection between corona virus and Bitcoin's price. 

On 1/26/2020 at 2:16 PM, Jyz2009 said:

As of now, China is in chaos because of the Coronavirus. As what i read in an article, bitcoin slumps 6% because of this virus, in the midst of chinese new year. Does this virus really affect bitcoin? Any insight?

I think coronavirus has a major affect on the value of bitcoin. It's because we already experiencing and seeing it. And I think because of what is happening, crypto's popularity will also slumps and bitcoin will slowly losing its value because there are few people that are using it.

If I'm positive, I think that bitcoin is not affected by the corona virus, but the scary reality is that China's Wuhan city is already very dangerous, I think it will more or less affect bitcoin.

On 2/28/2020 at 6:25 PM, Malwares said:

I don't think that Corona virus have effect in crypto currency price especially bitcoin. That's why I think this dump is cause by whales ony trying to make fud so that those weak hand sale thier bitcoin. 

I hope so. But in reality, the price is still falling because of many coronaviruses panic. See the price of bitcoin now? It was a panicked trader who sold. You shouldn't panic as long as your immune is strong. Stay strong and watch the prices surge soon. 

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

Coronavirus has destroyed everything also BTC. That means it affects economic of the world. Because of that the price of BTC is so deep. After solving this problem everything will come back, everything will be good. But it will take a long time, it is so important to be patient. 

At this time, Corona was classified as a global epidemic, where he managed to spread in all countries of the world and led to a collapse in the global economic market and also the prices of oil and cryptocurrencies, where the price of bitcoin reached to $ 5000

Yes, I was worried when the new outbreak broke out because I knew it was scary and everything would be very difficult. I wonder if people who are working with cryptocurrencies are infected or unfortunately can't cure it are really bad. I hope this virus is gone soon

Certainly, the Corona virus, or rather, the Corona epidemic is the disease of the age that has afflicted the entire world and affected it all, and of course it will affect the price of bicoin also and its price will decrease due to the global crisis.

Yes indeed coronavirus effected to BTC and to economic of the world. Because of that the price of BTC is so deep and l hope it will be solved in the near future. 

The sudden dropped of bitcoin price was cause by the impact of Corona virus to the worldwide, this has been a major epidemic in this world

18 hours ago, UsedCondoms said:

I think coronavirus will help bitcoin in the long run. More people will be looking towards crypto currencies.

It has advantage and disadvantage in cryptocurrency especially bitcoin, when it comes to effect, it has affected all the coins we have in cryptocurrency and this will give other opportunities to have their own protion of the coins

I think that Yes, when there was a massive epidemic in China, the price of bitcoin immediately fell by 20%, I think it happened because of this virus

As I'll know and from many suggestion regarding this dip which the bitcoin value as degraded and finds it hard to break away from $7000 above as it just mainly in the range $6400 to $7000. A d of cause it hasn't just affected Crypto but also any financial system which has seen significant lows

There are some factors, which effects really price of BTC. One of them is really corona. Corona has influenced economic of the world badly including BTC. 

Yes my friend Corona did damage the crypto market brutally before this pendemic the price of bitcoin was $9000+ but after corona virus outbreak it came down to $4k once. But later it recovered but still it is on down side and prices are still on lower sides of every crypro currency.

Corona virus affected the global economy and  has also contributed to the rapid drop of bitcoin price in the previous months but theris still hope for the price to rise back to its pick and this might happen after the halving that is yet to happen next month.

Corona virus is the most dangerous virus present world. Many people die this virus. Corona virus huge problem for Bitcoin. Because Corona virus reason many people are not working not using Bitcoin. Bitcoin price huge down. So Corona virus very good problem for Bitcoin.

On 3/30/2020 at 6:57 AM, MeiLynh said:

in China. I don't think the corona virus has caused any damage in market share volume or bitcoin price. With bitcoin price rising due to high demand, it is likely to halve the time. Articles like this need to be taken into account, not because of the coroner virus, because it can distract so many people that I think.

From what I am speculating,the market is heavily affected by Corona virus, this pandemic has shake any currency on this world, this isn't a good news and we should be expecting a good rise after the pandemic

I think that the virus affected the prices of cryptocurrencies but not as much as the main world economy, cryptocurrencies fell by only 10-15% and then recovered in price.

7 hours ago, NevermindNe said:

I think that the virus affected the prices of cryptocurrencies but not as much as the main world economy, cryptocurrencies fell by only 10-15% and then recovered in price.

Majority of the coins have recovered, this sound great and even the world economy will soon recovered over time, this is possible for everything to become stable once again

We clearly see that Bitcoin is still grappling with an age every second that the world passes and chaos continues due to the global coronary pandemic of COVID-19, which continues to cause a great kind of chaos around the world, and massive damage.

• Useful or interesting 1

7 hours ago, Saboor said:

Majority of the coins have recovered, this sound great and even the world economy will soon recovered over time, this is possible for everything to become stable once again

I hope that this will really happen, because if the world economy recovers for a long time, then we will not see bitcoin grow after being cut in half.

15 hours ago, IamLeader12 said:

I hope that this will really happen, because if the world economy recovers for a long time, then we will not see bitcoin grow after being cut in half.

The world economy can even boost bitcoin, bitcoin is for the world and it doesn't depends on one nation, definitely it will be rising