Coronavirus, effect to bitcoin? - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jyz2009

Coronavirus, effect to bitcoin?

On 3/30/2020 at 12:04 AM, Trader21 said:

There are some factors, which effects really price of BTC. One of them is really corona. Corona has influenced economic of the world badly including BTC. 

That's right. 

We can say corona virus really affects the bitcoin price in the market that's why it drops in 5000$ last month. 

Good thing it now rising up. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Bitcoin was affected by the Corona virus initially, but it managed to get through this stage successfully and it is rising well

Life is great and enjoy it

I think that the virus did not affect the price of bitcoin in any way, a small part of the holders began to sell bitcoin , but most of them realized that there would not be a strong fall. 

On 1/27/2020 at 7:15 PM, CryptoVicky said:

Yes! It can affect bitcoin price as most of the Bitcoins mined in China. If the virus affect people of china then Bitcoin will also suffer too.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you if traders are affected by the Corona virus, this will definitely affect many currencies, especially Bitcoin, and the economy will deteriorate because Bitcoin is the currency that raised the level of the economy of many countries.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

3 hours ago, Thekingcallme said:

Bitcoin was affected by the Corona virus initially, but it managed to get through this stage successfully and it is rising well

As I see it too, the effect was initial but now, people are now not selling bitcoin because of the virus again. So, this will make halving a better one and the hope. 

I think yes of course the Corona virus effect to Bitcoin and all cryptocurrency markets, is possible there are some investors who are infected by virus or there who invested before their money in Bitcoin and now they need to recuperate their money selling their Bitcoins.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 4/16/2020 at 4:39 PM, Jone20 said:

At this time of potential economic crisis and market uncertainty, bitcoin remains stable and robust, and operates perfectly as the epidemic continues in anticipation for several weeks.

You are not wrong, it was dropped significantly before but rose significantly again and now the price is still good and there are chance for the price to still increase. 

14 hours ago, Jone20 said:

The opportunity to increase the price is very big, I expect it will exceed 20,000 this year and we all hope for that, its decline was temporary and its strength will be fully restored.

@Jone20 do not expect any all time high this year, the first halving was on November, 2012 but the all time high was in November, 2013. The second halving was in June, 2016 but the all time high was in December 2017. So, do not expect the price to increase up than $20000 this year. As even for it to increase more than $15000 may be difficult. But, the most important thing is to take advantage of any increase. 

Edited by BitcryptoHan

13 hours ago, Jone20 said:

Certainly we all strive to benefit from the increase, but I still insist on my opinion, this division is different from what preceded it because of global conditions, there will be a surprise this year, I hope it will be a positive surprise, I think.

Sure, in every year, bitcoin price do fluctuate, so, before this year ends, there will also still be impressed and decrease of bitcoin price. But with the price of $8900 now, it is likely bitcoin will decrease before increasing. But, this is still just a prediction, but less likely to be otherwise. 

Corona virus effect Bitcoin as well other coin too badily , we can see it's effect on Stock market also . This is good to see that nowdays condition is start recovering and Bitcoin price also touch $9k at this time soon as possible it's price touch a good value .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

The effect of the Corona virus on the bitcoin price was not direct, but the effect occurred through market turmoil as there has become an economic recession and a decrease in exports and imports between countries, which led to a decrease in the price of cryptocurrencies as well.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It had a big effect on the world that was for bitcoin and after that bitcoin was able to overcome the situation and get back to the price it was before.

Of course coronavirus had some impact on bitcoin, you can check graphs on yobit btc/usd pair and find great price fall in february 

Yes of course ! Corona virus has effect on many things in this world not just on Cryptocurrency ! but I think that Crypto just affected at first ! but now it's normal !

Well, when the corona virus is being spreading all over the world, the price of bitcoin is being dumped as reached the $5000 which is not good because there are no people who will worked from the stock markets so that's why it dumps.

On 1/26/2020 at 9:16 AM, Jyz2009 said:

As of now, China is in chaos because of the Coronavirus. As what i read in an article, bitcoin slumps 6% because of this virus, in the midst of chinese new year. Does this virus really affect bitcoin? Any insight?

Yeah this virus affects the investors need and investors stop investing and start selling there coin so the price of bitcoin drops so hard, that's why corona virus affect the price of bitcoin and transactions of it, but now its getting back.

The effects was minimal compared to when it was declared a global pandemic. There were reports in multiple sources that there was a massive sell off mainly due to panic the bitcoin might eventually crash. Now we can be bold and proudly say the bitcoin has survived it and has shown a great level of resilience. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 2/25/2020 at 8:06 PM, Seline34 said:

Yes, the virus is spreading very quickly, especially in the People's Republic of China. This really affects the cryptocurrencies, especially as it is one of the pioneers of the cryptocurrency.

coronavirus has affected cryptocurrency a lot but I think not only cryptocurrency market but some other market as well like forex market stock market just because of this all the shares prices droped upto 2× from their original price

On 5/17/2020 at 5:01 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, when the corona virus is being spreading all over the world, the price of bitcoin is being dumped as reached the $5000 which is not good because there are no people who will worked from the stock markets so that's why it dumps.

It did go lower. It went as low as $3700 on binance and Bitmex had to temporarily stop trading action as it seemed that traders there would short it to zero. Yes, Bitmex has this fail safe mechanism.

4 hours ago, BTC Future said:

It did go lower. It went as low as $3700 on binance and Bitmex had to temporarily stop trading action as it seemed that traders there would short it to zero. Yes, Bitmex has this fail safe mechanism.

Well, when the pandemic is now being spread, the price of bitcoin didn't not dunpyed into $3700 mate, it's just $5000 and I'm sure with that because I'm always checking the price of it every minute to see if the price is having some improvements.

We can still see the bad affects of corona virus even in the cryptocurrency markets. This whole world is in crisis now. Potential Investors are considering something productive things to make an investments of their hard earned money after leaving cryptocurrency. 

In some percent i can agree with this, because corona virus affected investors of crypto market by making them close their business which most of them they used to take money there and invest to crypto. But everything is now going well because people are back in business and bitcoin is going high.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Of course, the impact of the Corona virus on Bitcoin negatively, especially last March, when this virus spread in the world dramatically, then the price of Bitcoin decreased to almost $ 4,000, but now Bitcoin has overcome this crisis and began to recover and its price rose again and reached $ 12,000 more weeks ago

Without a doubt, the covi-19 affected to a great extent the BTC and the cryptographic world since, being the BTC the cryptocurrency with the greatest influence in the market, it collapsed atrociously in fact without a doubt the pandemic negatively affected the cryptocurrencies although still succeeded in restoring its value today AND Gained some additional value