[TIPS] Tips for Beginners - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PiroSense

[TIPS] Tips for Beginners

The first thing a member do is to take his time and read the topic and its description carefully . then if you are know about the discussed topic, write a proper and decent reply with in the context and then post it. otherwise leave the topic and move on to other one.. 

5 minutes ago, Vers alex said:

This is really a nice update to the forum,  but I hope we emulate it so that the forum will be a better place for all of us

Not that we imitate, but also try for the benefit of the entire cryptocurrency community. To be the first in this is the main task. Thanks. 

This is very important tips for beginners, and tips that i wish i had seen when i first joined this forum. The most important tip that i think for beginners is to not only worry about earning in this forum. Instead make the most of the knowledge that you can gain in this forum and use that knowledge to increase your earnings significantly.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

This a good a post .I understand the rules which i have to follow.I am gaining knowledge from every topic.Thanks for the tips.

Then first all new member follow rules by cryptotalk forum and write comment carefully to no delete any comments and write comment more tan three to four line to safe your comment and complete first hundred comments and after 30 paid comments.

Valuable and useful advice for everyone Thank you my friend and I hope that you will continue to provide assistance and benefit to all members, especially beginners

As you are a beginner so first go through all the instructions of crypto.Don't copy paste from other users posts.Try to post meaningful and relevant posts.Be aware of scammers. 

Best infor for beginners and a reminder to all users let's continue to follow the rules of the forum so that we can have a safe and long stay here.

I would add that beginners should start doing research and probably now that we are locked in our homes might be the best chance to get involved. Try to research the fundamentals on how Bitcoin works in order to be able to answer questions when you are asked. We all see Bitcoin as a major opportunity. 

Yes, it is necessary to follow the rules and laws and diversify into sources of learning and knowledge in order to gain a lot of experience and information

THINK POSITIVE

I guess all of the users are really trying to be more informative in their posts and they are working on themselves and willing to change to a better user that can improve the forum.

Reading the topic more than one time is the best tip for beginners !
because I can regard that most of them just commenting to get paid ! but Admins here are working very hard to remove and ban any one make anything against the rules.

Thanks for sharing this valuable information. This information could help the beginners in this forum but of course we must recommend the guidelines of this forum that we could find as an pinned post in this section. That would give them a huge guidelines on this site. 

Thanks for sharing this with us this post is unique , so for many newbies or members who doesn't know much about cryptocurrencies should not only depends on this forum for acquiring knowledge there are other places to get knowledge like YouTube.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This post helps so many members because when they comes in this forum they can't no how to work in this forum, so this topic provides all information about how to post, because any one post spam topic its deleted by admin and moderators, so don't post any duplicate topic when so one post earlier, thanks to share this topic.

You are right my friend  reading  all the rules and understanding  well, also we need to learn how to make posts  and about  which  things  we can make posts  here is very  important. We should  learn  first all these things. 

I really really appreciate you for this helpful tips. As I beginner, I will try to abide by the tips you pointed out. I will do my best to go for quality not quantity in all my replies and posting on any good topic that will help me and everyone in this platform. Thanks for this once again.

I just want to add one tip for the beginners in this forum. Don't waste your time creating nonsense or common topics just like asking question even you know the answer on your question because moderators will deleted your post immediately if you do that. Thanks. 

On 4/16/2020 at 12:58 AM, lovecrypto19 said:

Maybe the explanation at the beginning has described everything for those who just entered the forum, can read first. And always obey the rules and never break the rules.

Obeying the rules should be the first thing a beginner have to know so that he didn't break the forum rules and get banned

For those members who are facing difficulties for making posts of crypto talk forum. Then they need to read posts of others members and then take creative ideas from different people have different views on different posts so in this way you can earn and feel confident regarding making new posts on here. 

58 minutes ago, lovecrypto19 said:

Because if you break the rules of this forum, it might be bad for that person. as prohibited, tied first. according to what the rules are in violation.

It is very easy to get suspended or banned from accessing this site because of going against the rules after all you know about the rules

Thanks for sharing this useful information with us and it will help members a lot to understand this forum and avoiding to get warning point. 

These tips really very helpful new members including me.This can help how to work with rules and regulation and also learn about this forum and join the forum.

This publication is the first one that should come out for beginners, so we know what to do and what not to do, and you can find more guidance in the forum, we are also the community to help you all, how burna community we are.

Thanks for this information. Beginners should always read the rules and regulations of this forum so that they are aware on the do's and dont's here. They also do some research and read some articles about crypto currency so that they can share their new knowledge and experiences.