Bitcoin Opportunities Lost Forever!! - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Elton23

Bitcoin Opportunities Lost Forever!!

I lost the opportunity to get to know Bitcoin earlier, never thinking it would be an expensive value at first glance.
Another story is that after I knew Bitcoin was worth, I lost the opportunity at ETH ICO.
Those opportunities are very valuable if I don't lose them.

On 10/7/2019 at 2:12 AM, Elton23 said:

Back in 2010, Lily Allen a singer from the U.K. was reportedly offered 200,000 Bitcoin to perform an online gig!

She refused!!!

Had she accepted she would have become a billionaire. 

That's gotta hurt big time!!! lol

Do you have any crazy Bitcoin stories to post regarding lost opportunities?

Friend!! If you found out this just a few years ago, you don't have to cry. 

But you heard about them in 2010 and ignored it, then you should cry,

In any case she did the right thing at that moment, but fortune visited her very closely

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

We all actually lost such opportunities hundreds times and are loosing them right now just like that singer did. Because bitcoin is still going up and it's price can still change a lot in a year or two

I can still remember about the story my friend told me, He almost become a millionaire if he just wait. He sell his bitcoin for a low price and few days or week after, bitcoin's price soar really high. He said he can't sleep really well because of what happen.

So many opportunities are lost, Because the value of Bitcoin was not know at that time of the day

On 10/7/2019 at 12:12 PM, Elton23 said:

Back in 2010, Lily Allen a singer from the U.K. was reportedly offered 200,000 Bitcoin to perform an online gig!

She refused!!!

I came to bitcoin orld in the year 2017 but i heard about bitcoin in 2011. i also saw some people were investing on this but i laughed at them. and now they are richer than me.

Bengali?

View this Topic

In 2010 I heard about bitcoin but I didn't get any offer. if any one give me any offer I would accept. if I can buy in 2010 then I also could be a billionaire .

yes very famous story of pizza purchase of 10000 bitcoins. you can just imagine 10000 bitcoins for just only two pizzas? ridiculous. 

Wow amazing story! Just try to accept the offer, surely now hes does not need to bother anymore to make money. Unfortunately I don't have a crazy story about Bitcoin.

When i first started investing in crypto it was dicembre 2017 and i deposited my first amount and after about one week everything started spiking in price and i saw my small amount grow at least 5 times but i did not sell anything. Then prices from there were always dropping and then i continued to buy more and accumulate. 

Well i lost opportunities when I don't accept immediately this introduced by my friend. I got lost a big of opportunity because that time the conversit of bitcoin to fiat is really high and know it is lower than i expect. I hope i knew this before so i can earn money.

We can't say that Bitcoin opportunity have been lost forever now the rates of bitcoins are too low but in future it can grew up in the large scale as bitcoin has the trust of its users it can cope-up with these difficult situations and will definitely grew up.

Yes it  not die

35 minutes ago, Shamsiya said:

conceive of that Bitcoin is the currency of the potential and enjoys extensive confidence and popularity with investors, as a result I cannot make up that it will die out

Yes it will not die out soon, because of so many investors we have

On 1/17/2020 at 7:57 AM, imran777 said:

No my dear friend I have no crazy story about the Crypto currencies because I joined the Crypto world a few months ago. Therefore I have nothing.

You can start earning from this forum and also the best of all it is a good place to be

On 10/7/2019 at 12:12 PM, Elton23 said:

She refused!!!

I can't remember any story about bitcoin. But when I entered to crypto many sites was giving me high payment with bitcoin. But i didn't about bitcoin that time.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

44 minutes ago, Amirul Islam said:

I can't remember any story about bitcoin. But when I entered to crypto many sites was giving me high payment with bitcoin. But i didn't about bitcoin that time.

Before in 2014 years many sites were been paying huge amount of free bitcoins to their users because at that time the bitcoin price was too cheap

On 10/7/2019 at 11:12 AM, Elton23 said:

She refused!!!

Whoever is attached with this crypto world from last 5 to 6 years have a crazy bitcoin story. As no one knows the value of bitcoin at that time, only those have enjoyed the biggest profits from bitcoin whom have accidently stored the bitcoin or doing regular trades with bitcoin. I was alsi known to the bitcoin when it was only $360 5 years ago, if at that time i know about it will go to the moon i could have almost 10 bitcoins.

First of all, I am new here and that's the most hurting part because I always feel why I couldn't I knew about cryptocurrency 10 years ago. If I would have known about it, I would had bought 200 thousands Bitcoins 🙄😭

On 10/7/2019 at 2:12 PM, Elton23 said:

She refused!!!

Well, almost just like that story happens to me also. In 2017, I also been persuade of my classmates to try bitcoin. But I refused because I believe that time that it is just a scam. But I regret it when I learn from my current classmate that he earn 1.6 million worth of btc.

A lot of people ignored bitcoin a long time ago, saying that it's a weird coin or just another scam investment. But look at the price now, they're eating their own words. Tons of them also let the opportunity slipped away when given the chance.

On 10/7/2019 at 8:12 AM, Elton23 said:

She refused!!!

I have one for you. Someone on bitcointalk auctioned 10,000 BTC for $50 back in 2011. Nobody bought it because they said it was too much. Who knows, maybe we should have invested a large amount of BTC while it was still $9000, before it might become $9 million in the future.

Also, I doubt she would have held the coins for long even if she accepted. Laszlo sold his coins for two pizzas and the guy who bought them HODLed them for just two years and spent them on a trip at 2013 when the price of BTC was $750.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 10/7/2019 at 11:12 AM, Elton23 said:

She refused!!!

I have only listen a pizza story of that time, that two pizza is being purchased of 10000 bitcoins. That was a funny and interesting story i have ever read on internet for bitcoin. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Mine was not Bitcoin. It was ethereum. I had an opportunity to buy ethereum at a very low rate. I have some money that I wanted to invest in ethereum when it was still very cheap like $5. But I was not too sure on what to do so I just forgot about it. I would have been able to buy about 500ETH. And ethereum went to about $1500. I only watched in disbelieve and I lamented for several days for the single miss.

• +2 1

Yeah bitcoin's price is literally unpredictable.Sometimes it's rises or sometimes it's fall.Through this people buy and sell bitcoin.

• +1 1

On 2/8/2020 at 1:32 AM, hooyl said:

I have no experienced like this in my entire life but i hope that this kind of bitcoin will be send at me to become a billionare to buy some things that i needed.

unfortunately i have similar experience like you.i wanted to buy botcoin and cryptocurrency in the past when i had money but due to lack of proper guidance i was unable to do so but now in future i am definitely planing to gain some knowledge about this business.