Bitcoin Opportunities Lost Forever!! - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Elton23

Bitcoin Opportunities Lost Forever!!

wow , i just can't imagine that , i was going to tell the story of the man who bought 2 pizza for 10000 bitcoin but that is nothing compared with 200000 bitcoin , but in logic no one could expected the big jump bitcoin in made in this period 

Oh lord thats the truth this was a huge opportunity that was lost forever and had she just accepted and left it lying there what would be the value today I say 22,000,000,000, she would be worth 22 Billion today and that would have made her just leave the music business and retire forever

On 8/15/2020 at 12:25 PM, mahmoodhosain964444 said:

There are a lot of stories that happened in the world of cryptocurrencies where some people took advantage of the assumptions that were presented to them and became rich now because of the decision they made and invested their money in cryptocurrencies since its inception.

Past so many thinks happens because 10 years back crypto are bitcoin price few cents, so people buy so many items at low prices its past we can't return back that time, but in 2020 bitcoin prices drops for 4000$ dollars anyone invest, I don't think so many peoples miss this opportunity because now bitcoin 11000$ dollars imagine how much price increase.

To repeat what was in 2010 is an impossible matter. Either trying to exploit its low prices or bottoms, this matter needs analysis and luck Currently, we need a second wave or something to return Bitcoin to the price of $ 3,000, and this matter was a great opportunity

• +1 1

If she had accepted she would sell the money the next day later. So it doesn't mean she lost anything, perhaps she lost the chance to be famous as now we will be talking about an iconic singer that accepted Bitcoin. But this happens when you have bad advisers.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/7/2019 at 12:12 AM, Elton23 said:

Back in 2010, Lily Allen a singer from the U.K. was reportedly offered 200,000 Bitcoin to perform an online gig!

She refused!!!

Had she accepted she would have become a billionaire. 

That's gotta hurt big time!!! lol

Do you have any crazy Bitcoin stories to post regarding lost opportunities?

It depends on the price you buy it is the opportunity you have, then more than anything it is to take it at a good price and sell it at a high price, only that can be called a bitcoinnnnn opportunity

This is worse than the Pizza guy. At least Laszlo tried to make the first transaction with Bitcoin. It backfired but it is a good example why you accept Bitcoin and why you don't pay with Bitcoin but hold and wait for the investment to flourish.

• +1 1

Some opportunities are not hard to miss. Back in 2010 Bitcoin was an experiment. It could have gone wrong in many occassions and Satoshi as a one man army managed to create and secure it, passed the testing period successfully and given it to the world. But in 2010 nobody knew it would succeed or that it would be valued so high.

I don't know this name and if she rejected she probably rejected it but I remember that all the singers and artists accepting Bitcoin they didn't hold the Bitcoin until today. Basically they didn't hold them at all, they were instantly selling them for fiat because they had idiots advising them and didn't know about investment opportunities in financial assets.

• +2 1

That's a wrong decision who will buy pizza or pay the payment with crypto currency if they pays with real money then they become rich after 5 years but unlucky therefore i told you that dont withdraw your payments and keep multiplying your payment yo get invested on any top altcoin .

Gotta say that really is an opportunity that was lost forever and I don't think that Lily Allen will ever get that kind of offer again! And yes you're right! If Lily Allen accepted that then she will be a millionaire right now! Or maybe even a billionaire in the future!

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Lol this was funny. But thinking about it she wouldn't have holded for long. Perhaps next day from the performance prices would have doubled to 2 dollars and she would be happy to sell on mtgox.

• +1 1

Just like the person who bought pizza for thousands of bitcoins, frankly no one could take that opportunity because for that time the price of Bitcoin was so low and could not be used.

• +1 2

On 10/7/2019 at 11:12 AM, Elton23 said:

Back in 2010, Lily Allen a singer from the U.K. was reportedly offered 200,000 Bitcoin to perform an online gig!

She refused!!!

Had she accepted she would have become a billionaire. 

That's gotta hurt big time!!! lol

Do you have any crazy Bitcoin stories to post regarding lost opportunities?

Many people refused Bitcoin pas decade where they didn't believe in BTC now they will be regretful if they have accepted BTC that time they will be millionaire. I have heard many stories regarding BTC as payment like pizza  payment is most famous. 

It was not like that at all. Consider yourself getting paid in a cryptocurrency that is obscure and nobody has heard of. And would you not sell it for money? Or even if you held wouldn't you sell a little later for profit? A reasonable person would do that.

I am laughing about this. If she only knew how important bitcoin is nowadays. Maybe she will accept it. Bitcoin is very unpredictable as time goes by. I hope she will not regret about it. Or maybe she does not know how it works so she did not accept it

Actually i have no stories. But oneday my ex boyfriend puts a day on his messenger stories that bitcoins prices are high. I felt that why i hadn’t earn it before. So it is a short memories. 

Feel bad for this singer. She really lost a great opportunity.          

I also heard about bitcoin back then in 2012 but never mind to invest because i thought it is a new way of scamming people around the world not knowing it is a legit way to make good profit after some period of holding and now i would have become successful rich young man had it been i Invested back because those who invested lot of bitcoin back then have become millionaires, so for everyone who is oppotuned with huge capital i am advising you to invest on bitcoin because it has a good future ahead which will make you earn lot of profit if you are patient enough.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

Yes, there are many things that happened in the past when the price of Bitcoin was low, where in 2010 someone bought a pizza for 1000 bitcoins, which is a very large number now that makes you rich

It was complicated at that time since there was not much information about cryptocurrencies, there are many stories similar to those that rejected the payment in BTC. But hey are things that happen, nowadays it is easier to access information and people already look at cryptocurrencies in a different way.

The greatest opportunity we have lost in bitcoin is that we did not buy when its price was very cheap, those who bought at that time are super enjoying their profits since their profits are many, we will not see that great opportunity again.

• +1 1

I have read that there was a website which was offering 5 BTC as an airdrop. At that time no one expected that crypto currency will be this popular and expensive. And at that time, its conversion to fiat was also difficult.

• Useful or interesting 2

BetFury                                                   

for the first time I bought bitcoin through an incomprehensible exchanger and brought it to the exchange, the next day bitcoin sank) became worth 12 thousand dollars, I sold everything, lost on commissions and so on. A few days later bitcoin started to cost 19 thousand dollars

I don't know this singer but perhaps she will be thinking the same. What an opportunity to make some good money with a new form that waws digital like Bitcoin and rejected because perhaps didn't even given a look in this. I wonder why this offer was rejected but it maybe means that sometimes we shouldn't rejectwithout doing research.

• +2 1

The price of BTC if it was traded it would be too low during that time, so perhaps it was a wasted opportunity for the price we have today but someone that didn't know what Bitcoin was during 2010 wouldn't just accept something never seen before as money.