Bitcoin Opportunities Lost Forever!! - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Elton23

Bitcoin Opportunities Lost Forever!!

these are the first things made which you cannot say that were actually they were possible but you can not say that if they have not used that opportunity now there is no opportunity for anyone else you can still make investments in new coins and wait for years so that coin may grow as Bitcoin has grown.

Well, the only story that I know that concerns with bitcoin is something related with pizza delivery and the payment that the person used was bitcoin. At that time at the past, we know that the bitcoin is not that much popular compared to now since they seem like they do not have a value at all. That is why many users and people ignored it and most people who have some of it spend it to some silly ways. The example is the guy with so many bitcoins he uses it to buy some pizza. Imagine how would he become if he did not spend it to so many things back then.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

yes brother the bitcoin opportunities lost for ever because many things read my comment i will explain 

yes i lost too much profit in the 2017 due to greed, when it was on 19000$ i was thinking that it will go more high so i wait for it, and after that it dumped so i sell my all coins in the low profit, i didnot sell at the right time, my many friends told me that sell it but i become greedy. so that all my information about what you asked brother so good luck .

This would have been too much luck if this artist accepted and kept holding for years. Even if she accepted it would be impossible to keep holding as nobody knew what was going to happen. Would you accept as payment if someone told you he will pay you in tokens? You would probably ask where are these traded can I sell for dollars?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

It is really an opportunity that can never be repeated, she had a huge amount of bitcoin but it was not valued, and I am sure that she regretted a lot about the decision not to accept to create a party with bitcoin.

What happens is that the BTC being illegal in some cases many are not motivated to participate and I suppose that this artist thought that way and look at the result, he lost the opportunity to have had a large sum of money today.

On 10/7/2019 at 2:12 AM, Elton23 said:

Back in 2010, Lily Allen a singer from the U.K. was reportedly offered 200,000 Bitcoin to perform an online gig!

She refused!!!

Had she accepted she would have become a billionaire. 

That's gotta hurt big time!!! lol

Do you have any crazy Bitcoin stories to post regarding lost opportunities?

This testimony is incredible, without a doubt that people still do not add confidence because the btc is illegal but many regret it because they lost a lot of money.

• +3 1

But even so this means nothing. She won't be hold this bitcoin for all this years, this is not something a person can handle because this will be multi millions that could not be made easy and would sell most if not all after some time for very lower than today.

• +2 1

6 hours ago, Mella said:

But even so this means nothing. She won't be hold this bitcoin for all this years, this is not something a person can handle because this will be multi millions that could not be made easy and would sell most if not all after some time for very lower than today.

@Mella..Bitcoin is a very good and best currency.  However, there are many opportunities for Bitcoin that many of us have missed. If we had bought Bitcoin at the beginning of the year, we would have benefited a lot today.  But we will find a better time to hold bitcoin.  I will buy and hold Bitcoin when the price of Bitcoin is low.  However, by investing and trading with Bitcoin, we can make good profits.

On 10/7/2019 at 2:12 AM, Elton23 said:

Back in 2010, Lily Allen a singer from the U.K. was reportedly offered 200,000 Bitcoin to perform an online gig!

She refused!!!

What a shame, an experience that you will never forget when you hear or read news regarding the price of BTC, that is why the one who did not believe in BTC today is lamenting for the simple fact of having a great value in dollars.

• +2 1

There are allot of opportunities missing in bitcoin, but there are still opportunities still coming up in cryptoworld. And we hope to see more opportunities than that of  bitcoin. 

On 4/17/2020 at 6:51 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

These stories only create regret and depression among crypto community. Thinking about past won't make new opportunities for you. I prefer to read success rather than failure stories. You should follow people who have become real crypto experts and copy their trading techniques to learn something new. Crypto is an infant market and still needs lots of encouragement to increase its ranking compared to traditional assets. Bitcoin investment in circulation is less than some big US companies. So, cite more positive stories to help grow crypto share in the global market.

These is a fact, the past should be the past let's Now focus on the future and the opportunities that my arise even before they come, and if we key into these, then regret will definitely not be our portion when the time comes. 

According to LongHash and Chainalysis report, 3.79 million bitcoins have been either lost or destroyed. ... This means that roughly $2.4 billion worth bitcoins are lost forever. Alone the people of the USA have lost around $62 million annually via lost currency coins.

We shouldn't panic or say that it was a lost opportunities there are still other rising Cryptos like Trx, Ltc, and Dodge coin which still pumping so this another opportunity for us to invest wisely on those.

If bitcoin is unfortunately disappointing, I'm sure we are all familiar with the likes of other digital cryptocurrencies. The plan is to attempt and try another one for your luck.

The best is what we are always aiming for.

The people who invested their money in Bitcoin became rich because of the great growth that occurred for this currency and the rise in its prices many times over in a short period. 

This is an important topic for everyone. We lost a lot of money in the past years due to our lack of knowledge of this currency and our inexperience with work and how you can earn it through the Internet, so we lost and lost a lot of it.

We all actually lost such opportunities hundreds times and are loosing them right now just like that singer did. Because bitcoin is still going up and it's price can still change a lot in a year or two..

On 10/7/2019 at 7:12 AM, Elton23 said:

She refused!!!

I agree with you friend, the opportunity is gone, theirs no point dwelling in the past however, best thing to do is to work hard, improve yourself and remain optimistic that better opportunities will present themselves. 

Some decisions are always a life changing one. If anyone will be at his place definitely he will not accept the offer. A thing which has no value then why to accept it. But just imagine what if she accepts the offer. She will need not to do any stage performance again. How fasts the time changes 

In 2017, when Bitcoin rose, I watched a documentary film showing a group of internet users crying because they lost Bitcoin coins that they got worth a dollar, but they did not pay it any attention. 

• +4 1

I think it was one of the most worst decision of her life. If she accepted that offer now she would be a millionaire very easily. I think already many people did same mistake in past. Now they can realize the value of those coins.

Oh my God it's a very huge sum now,
I don't think chances like that may come again.
Big opportunities come only once in life.
I recently heard about the German man who lost the secret numbers for a wallet containing 7,000 Bitcoins since around 2013, perhaps he did not care because Bitcoin was not valuable at the time,
Now he regrets about that.

Listen to this real story .. There is a British person who spent seven years and is now looking for a hard drive with 7500 Bitcoins, equivalent to 295 million dollars, that he accidentally threw into the garbage container 😂😂😂😂

On 10/7/2019 at 9:12 AM, Elton23 said:

She refused!!!

I think the first story I heard was about a pizza seller who was able to sell his first pizza and his first sale via Bitcoin for only 10,000 bitcoins.

• +1 1