What level of patience do you have when owning crypto ? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

What level of patience do you have when owning crypto ?

I have not ventured into buying and selling of currencies as of yet but in the future applied to do so with a lot of research and knowledge which has gained through this site. From this site I have learnt that patience is an extremely important factor when we go for buying and investing.

You must have a lot of patience in the cryptographic world because if you don't have it you could have many losses, I know that it gives you anxiety about already having profits but to obtain them first we must have a lot of patience and take advantage of the opportunities we have to invest in cryptocurrencies and you will see  that later we will have many profits.

• +1 1

We need patience when owning cryptocurrencies as prices are volatile and one day can be down and can grow a lot if we sell and we may regret doing that, so we are better have to be happy to hold for a longer time than we thought of. Stories of some getting lucky and making a lot of money fast are this, stories. You don't even know if it is true that someone made a 50x in just a few days as it has the same chance as winning a lottery.

• +1 1

I have infinite patience my friend. I can hodl for years and I bought and hodl from the end of the summer when many even some posts here claimed that $10,000 is the top. I always believed in Bitcoin and I slowly become a true believer.

• Useful or interesting 1

I can take patience when doing crypto  trading in the cryptocurrency  market. Without patience I can't make profits. Losers lost money because they do not have ability to take patience. 

• +1 1

I personally only invest the extra money that is not in my use whether it is one or ten dollars, so that I can wait as long as it takes to earn me profits.

7 hours ago, bogdanoff said:

You need patience level 9000. Meaning that if you buy Bitcoin it can crash next day but it will be back after some time that can be weeks or months or even years. It will crash but always crash higher from the price it started rising. It is a good time to buy these dips.

Crypto market may be unstable to some extent but bitcoin is categorized as one of the most stable coins among others. It rarely happens that anyone buys bitcoin and it suddenly collapses the day after. Even if this happens, there is nothing to worry about because bitcoin is strong enough to strike back with a big rise and reward you with profit. The highest level of patience is needed only when you lose somewhere with some altcoins and you have to wait for an unknown period of time to see if you can recover or not.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

In crypto trading we have to be really patient to be profitable, I can wait several years to get the best price but the crypto that I hold is bitcoin. If I hold crypto other than bitcoin, I run the risk of losing money. So that I can trade every day, I use other cryptos such as ETH or LTC.

• +1 1

Crypto is the life changing business and i am in this business from long time from 2016 and just from that time i collect the coins and hold that coins for the bull just and still i am waiting for the big bull and than i sell my coins. This is my patience.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have always believed that patience is our best ally when trading or investing. Anyways, this kind of decisions can be determined by one's goals, as we may have short or long term goals that require specific action. For example, if we have long term goals, we don't care about our investments in the short term, as we certainly do not require that money in a short period of time, and we can be more patience to wait our investment grow after some years.

• +1 1

On 1/24/2020 at 5:23 PM, Shaza Ahmad said:

For me this is very difficult. I am one of the people who prefer to trade in the short term. I buy today and if I get a 5% profit tomorrow I will sell.

being a short term trader can be very profitable, but you need to pick your trades wisely; because as you see now most coins are down heavily these days since bitcoin has gon up to 14k, so it would be wise to just scalp in bitcoin only and not altcoins.

• +1 1

I really think patience is really important to be able to succeed in this platform. We really need to wait until the prices are good according to the market conditions.The long term holding strategy is really helpful for the forum to earn good money.

• +2 1

Hey friend, cryptocurrency has a good future and we have to wait till its value increase, so it will increase our profits too. Having patience is very essential in investing because you wont get the desired returns within a short period of time, so wait and speculate the prices till you get a good profit out of your investments. Time is very valuable, so spending time and being patient with your investments are key to success in cryptoworld. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I divide my capital into long-term investment into years and the other half into daily trading or short-term investment in addition to currency diversification in your portfolio.

• +3 1

Patience is very important in this field if you have not patience then you can not become successful in this field as the prices become low some lose their patience and take wrong step and if you can maintain you patience then success is your so carry on with best wishes

• +2 2

Well patience,  they say the patience dog eat the fattest bone. As far as you believe in them been patience is necessary for you. You took risk so when its pays you forget about your time of waiting.

I never have patience and when I see a slight increase I sell whenever I have it. But I found the solution. My father created a wallet, created a password, put my digital currencies in it, and told me I will give you the access code after 3 years.

We all know that patience is the key to success.To get maximum profit and to recover loses you should be patient. Many members loss their profit due to fear.

• +1 1

Yes of course patience is very important in crypto business but  over holding any coin for high profits may lose your chance for getting a decent profit therefore when you think you having a good profit then research the history and sell thats it and but it again when goes down .

The term 'Patience in the world of crypto is one of the major factor to be considered when one wants to start business in digital market, however there is a wise saying that says the Patience dog eat the fattest bone. So let all be patience and have faith.

• +1 1

Patience plays a huge role when it comes to dealing in cryptocurrencies. One thing to keep in mind is said the history of high prices will repeat no matter what. So keeping this and mind the users can hope for a better time when the value of cryptocurrencies would increase. It is only if you wait patiently for this time to arrive only then you would be able to to reap profits from trading in cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

On 1/24/2020 at 9:31 AM, Jeet Narayan said:

Actually I'm always doing vechain coin trading and I'm doing Bitcoin trading to double the Bitcoin. Right now I'm waiting Bitcoin price to go more up. Patience is important in Crypto world.

Bitcoin is againg dumped and the price is stuck at the $17,000 and above but the effect on other coins is great and they have lower in price and still going down.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

There is basically answer of your question is hidden in your question. Basically in the online marketing and buying and selling after currency is profitable with only to be patient. Try not to be hare and experience matter a lot in the online trading. So you must have experienced when the two and what to buy and you also have to experience when to and what to sell at that time. There is not an estimated time for a profit or loss in the online trading we can only predict it.

Patience is a key to success.With out patience people lost their costly things due to not bear ness.

Crypto is a forum at which you must be patience and do work regularly to get success.