What level of patience do you have when owning crypto ? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

What level of patience do you have when owning crypto ?

It depends with how the price will be in the market. If i will see any profit opportunity i will sell and take my profit immediately. But if it's a long wait profit i will trade other coins.

On 8/10/2020 at 7:17 AM, Swapzone said:

Yeah, I agree you! If you can't have patience in crypto market then  you're not capable to invest in crypto markets.

Well lam also agree to this point patience really necessary in crypto market, but its depends how much profit we expect in this investment, because if invest in any coin we sets a target how much percent we want profit 20% 40% percent, according the profit we hold our coins but if we want huge profit then wait for decade, but I don't think its better strategy to wait for long time, in my opinion if we earn little bit profit in our investment then leave and reinvest in other currency, we do this regularly  then we earn profit also regularly.

In crypto world there has some section like trading, invest and hold.. In different section you need have different level of patience becuase in trading the patience is much important..like if you do day trading then there has a chance to lose your money when Price dump and that time you need to Have patience.. In investment you need different level of patience                      

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Patience is really a virtue here in cryptocurrency becwuse if you do have long patience then you can hold your money longer and i think that it is a nice ability to have because sometimes it isntempting to take money and sell because of the price that keeps rising. 

You are absolutely correct! Patience is the key to hodl. And, for whatever (either long term or short term) you need patience. This is must!

depends on the currency i am holding , if there are analysis that say there may be a future for this currency nd expecting to reach high price then i can hold it but if there is no expecting for it i don't think i will be able to be patient for long time until i exchange it

• +1 1

In fact when owning cryptocurrencies but you only aiming that's owned cryptos to cover your basics needs, the level of patients must be very low, but if you own cryptocurrencies but you still have more stocks of money, then the level of patients will be good. 

• +2 1

Patience is the main key point to get profit in crypto, cause you have to wait to gain profit untill the price of the coins up. But also a good experienced of the trading to get profit, you have to track every moment of the price and wait for the right moment.   

I have kept a few coins for quite a while because of their unsatisfactory price. It is fine for me to wait several years as long as there are regular reports on the progress of the coin or token. 👍

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

think that if I knew that the coin would grow in value sooner or later and I could become a millionaire I could wait more than 5+ years

Patient is key of course and if we are not patient we can lose profit. But when we trade we have to sell and take profit because this is the trade for. Also tight stop loss help so patient is important but may not mean that we lose all our funds for this.

Its a little bit different we need to really have a good chance, when you look at how you invest its always good that you are able to value what you are able to look at the investment opportunities and it usually depend on the time you have invested that is really important and take it really well.

I don't have a degree of tolerance by any means, as I just observe that the cost has fallen a piece, I promptly sell, so as not to lose cash. Thusly, I can't be a dealer, I can't persevere.

In the world of cryptocurrencies, you have to be very patient, motivated by the great volatility of cryptocurrencies, today you can have profits and the next day you cannot. You have to be patient to study their behavior and the possible scenarios that may arise.

Firstly, trading on the spot should not be on a loss if the person relies on analysis and on medium-term deals. Third, if the price falls below the purchase price, after a period of time it will return to him. The loss will not be present if the person waits and for this reason the trading should not affect Daily expense or only source of income.

I don't invest in crypto, I invest in Bitcoin. I don't think altcoins have what it takes to be a good long term investment that can help after some years to bring good profits. On the other hand I think that Bitcoin is amazing and there are altcoins that can grow more like Ethereum but tell me would you invest for 2-5 years in Chainlink or in Bitcoin SV or I don't know what else is still priced in billions of marketcap?

• +1 1

On 1/24/2020 at 4:58 AM, Maxtron73 said:

After you buy crypto and bitcoin at again prices, how long can you have patience to wait for the next big rally to sell your coins for a profit? Are you able to wait e even a couple of years or is it too long for you ? As we all should know patience is key in these markets 

It seems I can't wait for the bitcoin price to go up in a few more years, I don't have the patience to wait and hold it for a long time. I will sell when the target I set is reached, this is because I want to make a profit immediately.

• +1 1

On 1/23/2020 at 11:58 PM, Maxtron73 said:

After you buy crypto and bitcoin at again prices, how long can you have patience to wait for the next big rally to sell your coins for a profit?

You have to look at the chart and decide. We can't predict the future and there is no accuracy in what we read with predictions about $100,000 or more. We have to be in reality. Patience means that we don't need to lose all our money and some altcoins can easily do that. Bitcoin has a better chance and it is slower but safer to hold for years.

A couple of years is how investment works. Maybe even more than just a few years as if you have checked prices by year, they are some times can be lower but it is a chart that is always moving up when it comes to stocks and Bitcoin. Maybe ten years will be a better idea for an investment to make the best profits.

• +1 1

You need patience level 9000. Meaning that if you buy Bitcoin it can crash next day but it will be back after some time that can be weeks or months or even years. It will crash but always crash higher from the price it started rising. It is a good time to buy these dips.

• +2 1

I had no patience at all when started but it is something that I understood after some time and it is something that everybody should find out on their own. We can explain how important this is but sometimes money is very needed and has to be withdrawn. For me I am trying to balance the needs and investments and not withdraw often.

• +2 1

I don't know what you mean friend. If you invest it can be an investment that you don't need patient but lock for 20 years and wait for your retirement. Maybe you misunderstand some things. Patience means that you don't screw your trade and sell just to make something very small and you will have to enter again later to make some more. 

• +2 1

Yeah you're right it is a matter of waiting for the right time, also you should have a knowledge about the analyzing the graph since it is a huge help to somehow predict the future price. In my case I'm willing to wait even if it took me years, but at least my waiting is worth it because I might make a huge profit by doing so. So if you are the type of person that has short patience then what I would suggestion is you need to improve yourself.

I don't have a lot of patience when holding altcoins. If their value is one day $1000 and the next day $800 and dropping how much patience can you have. Even ethereum reached $500 and then dipped by 30% in one week this is very hard to be patient with altcoins. I am patient with Bitcoin.

Edited by annayks
  • +1 1