What level of patience do you have when owning crypto ? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

What level of patience do you have when owning crypto ?

Today if I have good passion to keep my Bitcoin (BTC) saved to a point of forgetting about them but when I started I had no patience and just spent them on things that were not important and then I regretted it when I saw that I was rising in value

Frankly, I do not have enough patience and I do not like to wait a lot, for example if I have money in a particular currency, you can wait up to 3 days if it does not go up. I search in the internet for another currency that will rise or if a successful project and invest in it

• +3 1

On 3/23/2020 at 9:23 AM, Avais.mf said:

For me, i will keep on the patience untill i will recover my loss because most of the times if you can't afford the loss then the patient is the last option. 

I am so patient that I don't usually lose anything to recover! I am patient enough to wait for prices to hit the bottom before thinking about purchasing! This is the most effective thing I do to fight with losses because anything that happens after market bottom is almost always upward trend. I suggest this method to anyone who is afraid of trading because of losing money because this is the most conservative approach to any kind of trade either in stock or crypto market.

• +3 1

On 1/24/2020 at 5:58 AM, Maxtron73 said:

After you buy crypto and bitcoin at again prices, how long can you have patience to wait for the next big rally to sell your coins for a profit? Are you able to wait e even a couple of years or is it too long for you ? As we all should know patience is key in these markets 

Yes I do agree that patience is one of key to cryptocurrency markets but the level of patience can depends on how well the person handles it's assets or crypto it can take a long time if you don't need an urgent income but it can also be too fast when there is an emergency or there is a risk of losing. 

• +3 1

14 minutes ago, Jamil1011 said:

as i am holding some crypto coins now i must be patient until there is a bullrun.and after that i can have a really good profit.and i am ready to wait for a long time.

At this time you have begun to feel an increase to the time when the best coins returned to the best prices. it looks like our wait will be soon.

You need to have so much patience in crypto because it really takes time to earn money. There is worth the wait and everything has a process so you need a lot of patience.

On 1/23/2020 at 11:58 PM, Maxtron73 said:

After you buy crypto and bitcoin at again prices, how long can you have patience to wait for the next big rally to sell your coins for a profit? Are you able to wait e even a couple of years or is it too long for you ? As we all should know patience is key in these markets 

I am a little bit rush and don't have a lot of patience. But that's a bad habit that I need to get rid of. I always recommend to take things slowly and wait for the last drop to fall, then you will succeed. 

On 2/7/2020 at 3:21 PM, ex00ex said:

Having patience is the key to success in the crypto platform that's why I try my level best to hold the coins till the end to get a good profit at the end

staying power which is patient is the key to come to be achievement in cryptocurrency and it depends to the strategy of the humans, but me i simply promote proper away when I earn income.

On 1/24/2020 at 3:28 AM, Maxtron73 said:

I'm a guy with lot of patience. Its probably because im a student and i dont have much time to be panic. Because i just work part time here in this forum to make 30 useful daily posts 

You should have the highest level of patience taking ability if you have the bigger crtypto holdings or investments in the cryptocurrency. You should wait for the best time to sell cryptocurrency for this reason you should not lose the hope to create negative impressions in you.

I think I will be very patient. I bought some currencies at high prices almost two months ago and leave them now in the wallet until they rise to a good price.

I can wait for 2 years if I really invested a lot of money in some coin and its price does not increase. (I had this with bitcoin)

Yes patience is the key but to hold your coin for a year requires a lot of patience which I don't have. I only wait for 2 or 3 months. Beyond it, it's impossible for me to wait.

I can wait for the cryptocurrency to grow for 6 months, but not longer, because in most cases, after such a long waiting period, the cryptocurrency will not grow.

On 3/24/2020 at 6:53 PM, Princeazam said:

Well, good post for the people who wants to hold their crypto coin. If they want to earn more profit then they have to high level patience.  I am short temped man.        

So what you do when you get loss and your temper begin, you go risking stuffs?

For me i week keep my BTC when the price rise to 10000$ And i will sell , because i think when this of corona virus will finish the bitcoin will rise to 10000$ so i will wait to sell my BTC . This what i think , but im interesting about your opinion to.

On 1/24/2020 at 5:58 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Yes, that's one of my strategy. 

I'll wait for the good opportunity for me to do moves and planning it for me to achieve things that I'm planned to do. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Thank you for sharing this good topic about the level of patience we have when owning cryptocurrency, is very important because when we are newbie in trading some times our emotion are power than our self. So when I was newbie I have not the patience but with the time I improve that.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think that I can wait for the price to rise for a whole year, but I don't see the point in waiting for more than a year, since most likely if the price hasn't gone up during this time, it is unlikely to go up in the next few years.

On 4/4/2020 at 11:26 PM, jekichchan said:

I don’t have a level of patience at all, as I only see that the price has fallen a bit, I immediately sell, so as not to lose money. Therefore, I can’t be a trader, I can’t endure.

No, you are wrong, I was just like you. I cannot control my feelings and the weeks when the price comes down, but now I have learned patience, and this is due to the division of good capital.

Waiting for a long time is necessary if the coin that we have cannot increase in a short time. And we have a good example of this. We have bitcoin that cannot rise higher after the price reaches almost $20k, and we need to wait for about 3 years from that year. But fortunately, bitcoin price can increase from $3,000 to $13,000 although, after that, the price is down again, and now the price down for $6,750 level. I think I have big patience to wait for the price to increase and hit $20k because I believe that it will happen in the future, and I hope that it will happen this year or next year. But if somehow, the price cannot get back to that price in the next 2 years, I need to satisfy the price, and I will try hard to make a profit.

• +4 1

I am ready to wait about 3-4 months for the cryptocurrency to grow in price, I can't wait any longer, if the cryptocurrency has not grown during this time, this indicates that it is either not interesting to anyone or the market is standing still.

3 hours ago, UT2001 said:

When trading patience is the key to actually making profits as holding the coins until the prices are at a level which favor you is the ideal thing to do.

I always try to control my self even when I saw an opportunity to get profit I follow it carefully and at end succed without making a mistake

While owning crypto, I have a lot of patience because everyone is investing in bitcoin when it comes to working crypto. Bitcoin prices will always go down so the target does not lose. We all have to wait patiently so success is possible.

As for this matter, I am very patient and I can wait for a very long time until the price rises and during this period I buy more currencies and store them. The field of coding requires great patience so that we can achieve profits

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day