What level of patience do you have when owning crypto ? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

What level of patience do you have when owning crypto ?

I have not been able to show much patience when it comes to crypto and i think that this is probably one of the most important things to have when it comes to crypto, because if you HODL coins their value can increase drastically thus making a huge profit from your coin investment. At the moment i will try to HODL my bitcoin earnings and wait for the price to increase as opposed to just using them which could take weeks month or even a year. I will try to be patient though. I think that with crypto you need to have patience in the years to come.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

My patience is no more than 10 days and after that I sell and search for another deal or other currency against Bitcoin in order to make a good profit

Life is great and enjoy it

I guess that if you want to get some profit from owning cryptocurrency you have to wait at least a year or so and try not to look at the prices of your crypto.

On 4/4/2020 at 2:01 PM, kuscoi11 said:

I have a long-term plan and I'm not afraid to hold it. Cryptocurrencies take time to grow and participation in cryptocurrencies takes a lot of patience. I bought when it was cheap and I had to accept it to increase in value, maybe 3 years 5 years or 7 years. I can wait, because I'm investing.

It is not necessary to wait for 5 or 7 years to earn profit in long term plans. 7 years is such a huge amount of time. It is impossible to predict whether crypto will exist in 2027 or not! The maximum amount of time to hold for long term is one year. If you wait more than normal, the prices will go down again and you just go up and down with the market without earning anything. Trading rule doesn't tell you to hold longer to earn more. It tells you to trade smarter to improve your earnings. Crypto prices usually change in certain cycles of bearish and bullish trends. Sell your coins at the end of each cycle and re-invest for the next one.

On 4/15/2020 at 9:56 AM, Iamelneeno said:

I can be patient as long as it takes just to make profit from cryptocurrency. There was a time I hold crypto for six month before selling it just to make profit from it. So patient is the key.

I am a short term investment I can hold for long time because I can't be patient for long term, but I believe patient is key to success

On 1/23/2020 at 6:58 PM, Maxtron73 said:

After you buy crypto and bitcoin at again prices, how long can you have patience to wait for the next big rally to sell your coins for a profit? Are you able to wait e even a couple of years or is it too long for you ? As we all should know patience is key in these markets 

Yeah patience is key for all things but i never buy bitcoin i earn the for free and trad them, i like short therm trading, its much faster to get profit. 

I am not the type to hold investments for years, I often do daily trading and selling for a small profit. I prefer this method of trading in the cryptocurrency market.

On 4/19/2020 at 6:43 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

It is not necessary to wait for 5 or 7 years to earn profit in long term plans. 7 years is such a huge amount of time. It is impossible to predict whether crypto will exist in 2027 or not! The maximum amount of time to hold for long term is one year. If you wait more than normal, the prices will go down again and you just go up and down with the market without earning anything. Trading rule doesn't tell you to hold longer to earn more. It tells you to trade smarter to improve your earnings. Crypto prices usually change in certain cycles of bearish and bullish trends. Sell your coins at the end of each cycle and re-invest for the next one.

Yes, because there is no assurance that the money will gurantee you that it will be back after a several years, just observe the market.

On 1/24/2020 at 3:43 AM, Maxtron73 said:

After you buy crypto and bitcoin at again prices, how long can you have patience to wait for the next big rally to sell your coins for a profit? Are you able to wait e even a couple of years or is it too long for you ? As we all should know patience is key in these markets 

it depends how much do i need my money in such situation , if all those crypto are my savings then surely i can wait that much and also in my case , i always set target how much profit satisfies me 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For me to wait a couple of years until the price rises up is too much, I can wait 6-8 months but no more because if after such a long wait the coin has not grown it is unlikely to grow next year.

Not too many people will want to wait so long. Adequate patience is required to work in crypto. No one can succeed without patience. I don't dream of owning crypto because I don't have the patience to keep it that way. OK for a while.

On 1/24/2020 at 7:01 AM, Badman001 said:

Whenever I find that I am in profit approx 10-30% of my investment then I exchange half of my coin and invest that profit again in good coin and so on .

Sometime I am in loss then I go for a long-term investment .

That is a good plan if you get your profit you can use the half of it and keep the half, when you see any opportunity you can use it.

Sometimes l can wait for really time to sell it, but sometimes it can't. l would say it depends on your patience and maybe due to some issues, l mean if you need to have money for some problems. You must sell, vice-versa l would wait maybe 10-15% more profit l would have done it. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I will be patient if you see that the topic requires patience, I know that a cryptocurrency is a difficult business, but it is worth it all. In the end, we benefit from a lot of knowledge.

currently i'm mostly waiting for the big rally of bitcoin after the halving hopefully skyrockets in prices

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

It is really very difficult to wait in Cryptocurrencies. Because sometimes it feels that lets grab them all. But again mind tells that if we will waut then we can earn some handsome amount. So patience is the key.. if we can have patience then we can really go long.

• +1 1

Oh, I'm new to this business , but I'll probably have enough patience for six months or a year at most, I probably won't be able to wait any longer.

currently i'm mostly waiting for the big rally of bitcoin after the halving hopefully skyrockets in prices

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Yes, I can be patient for a long time until the price of the cryptocurrency I own increases and then sell it, but sometimes I have to sell this coin at a low price because of my need for money in order to buy some necessary things

• +1 1

On 1/24/2020 at 5:58 AM, Maxtron73 said:

I take a lot of patience when it comes to posting here because everyday we all have to post at least 30 posts so for me it's a bit boring because it takes a lot of your time but somehow it is indeed enjoyable because you can meet new friends here and have some chitchat with them.

I am a very less patient man. I will tell you some facts so you can guess my patience level. When ever I invest in some thing I tried checking the price 100s of times in a day. I became very impatient. 

• +1 1

In one case, it is possible to wait for years. It is normal if you have income at least, or if you do not have income from another guest and you are only betting on what you are telling, so here you have to take advantage of any opportunity in front of you and any purchase from below and selling from above according market

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

you may change with any stage of staying power however the quantity you earn or lose relies upon on how much you may tolerate unwanted conditions like collapsing prices. patience is mainly wanted for long term plans. You don't need plenty of persistence in every day trades. i've invested some money in bitcoin and have been patient for 2 months. i have not offered it but and want to keep it until the quit of 2020.

I suppose proper now i'm ready Bitcoin rate to head extra up.crypto is become loaded.we are able to affected person i assume it changed into very suprising bitcoin

Well i am not person who can hold for a years but mine investment is low too so i don't get much benefits even if i holdl but if i start huge investment then sure i can hold for long time too. And also if you invest in good time like when market is too down then you just need to keep patience for short time.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,