What level of patience do you have when owning crypto ? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

What level of patience do you have when owning crypto ?

The achievement of the goals may surprise us with a short or long time For this reason, the money invested in Crypto should not affect our lives, meaning that we do not have to withdraw it or rush to achieve the goals in it. 

Really. Not only in cryptocurrency trading, everything that you have to do in life have to with patient. If you really want to achieve your aims and objective in, you most learn how to exercise  patience. Because patience it is a key to every success.

Patience is the key to success. But personally speaking, I don't think I can wait too long for my Crypto coins to rise. In desperation or if I need funds immediately, I have to sell it off.

Indeed I seen here numerous crypto dealer which make solid interest in bitcoins and hold these coins for next long term 2023. Each individual realized that crypto world is more fluid and its cost goes up high in future in this way they make solid speculation today. 

Truly I concur with you more individual in crypto world is survivor of absence of patient.

thanks.....

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear friend, owning a crypto is not an easy task.  Because it is a very hard job for which you have to be patient.  We have to take steps at every step.  Here you must perform all the acceptable functions considering all the functional aspects of the forum.  The level of cryptocurrency is constantly rising so earn cryptocurrency first.  Gradually you can become the owner of cryptocurrency by trading and investing to grow the currency.

I might say that I have a high tolerance of patience because I have my goals and plan. I will hold it even 2 years if in my perspective it is not the right time. Patience is one of the key to be successful in crypto

• +3 1

When you have a cryptocurrency, the level of patience depends on your needs and goals. If your goal is to buy one particular cryptocurrency to make a profit, then don't sell it before the price is higher than the price you bought it.

• +4 1

Usually I will make mistakes, so I have to be disciplined so that I can wait patiently for market bullies to come .I'm the kind of person who can't wait too long, because if I wait and have patience for too long, I will quickly panic

• +4 1

This depends entirely on the market, if the market is stable, I can store it for a long time without worry, but if the market is going down, I only store it for a short time

• +5 1

My activity is the same hold and wait until the price goes up, sell only if really needed or reach my stop loss or take profit point. Mostly I only wait until two weeks, if not reach anything I will cut loss and decide to wait because this is sideways. More than two weeks that is not recommended because I use short - medium time period strategy

• +3 1

As we know that there is lot of uncertainty in crypto market till now and sudden increase in price take place every day and even some time every hour. To deal with such currency or commodity, you definitely require a lot of patience and if you lose patience then you may get lose instead of profit

• +4 1

I'm really patient and I can wait for more than on year but when I see my crypto fund's value is decreasing I got stressed and I can wait more and I cant stop thinking about selling coins and stop losing but im trying to control myself.

• +4 1

No, I do not think that I can be patient for several years. Yes, I endure for a few months or a year or a little more. But I prefer to keep the currency and not sell at a loss if there is hope for a rise again

• +3 1

As long as I have capital to invest and save, I could wait years until it rises to a price that is really worth selling, I really have several cryptocurrencies saved until they rise to a price that is worth selling so I will save a large amount of cryptocurrencies, altcoins , token and various other assets to become a great crypto merchant in the future with a respectable amount of assets.

• Useful or interesting 1

Patience is the key to success.So we need to be patience and take risk.Because without having patience we can do anything.We can not earn more profits if we have not enough patience. So i think i have enough patience when i work in this site.Because i try to work properly and kepp full concentrate on the work.As a result i am owoing more crypto currency from this site.

• +3 1

First of all patience have no level if you want to invest in crypto then then it is necessary that you should use that money which is extra for you or you should have to invest that money which will not effect your daily life expenditures. Because it may take a long time for profit. 

• +1 1

Patience is very important in crypto trading because the price movements and the volatility is maximum in crypto markets. If you lack the necessary patience, you may lose money due to panic sells or you may enter trades from prices close to tops where you should have waited patiently and bought the dips. So always try to manage your feelings when dealing with crypto. - 

Patience is best thing in every field of life.I give you idea in trading world about patience,although the best investors and traders understand the importance of patience.It is one of the most important skills to learn as an investor and trader.Patience and discipline is a virtue that will benefit all traders,keeping emotion and snap judgments in check.overall patience in trading world has great importance.So i am also have patience to store my crypto crunncey and coins for long term.

Whenever I buy any cryptocurrency, I wait for the price to rise by 10 percent. I do not sell it to the currency until its price rises by 10%. I do not do long term trading and I do not hold any cryptocurrency mostly. I set one of my targets and then send the cryptocurrency on my target set to which I have a good advantage 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/23/2020 at 11:58 PM, Maxtron73 said:

After you buy crypto and bitcoin at again prices, how long can you have patience to wait for the next big rally to sell your coins for a profit? Are you able to wait e even a couple of years or is it too long for you ? As we all should know patience is key in these markets 

Patience is really very important, but unfortunately I do not have patience. I don’t think that I can carry coins a lot. It really makes me lose a lot.

Tolerance is significant in crypto world. Since now and then the cost of money goes high and goes down. Be that as it may, in the event that you have persistence of holding your monetary standards till the cost goes high,then you can have a reasonable benefit in exchanging.

Date friend I have a great level of patience when I owning cryptocurrencies and I don't sell them when again their prices becomes high from the rate where I have to buy because I don't want to sell my coins in a loss and I want to sell them to gain good profit.

@Maxtron73 @Farukatie @kikifam

Well it depends on what I get from that, it really depends on that if there is something good happening after that then yeah that would be awesome , my profit or my risk is what depends and this is really important we need to be really right in this things and be good even in what we do so to me yes it depends on my returns or the danger am in that is what determines my patience

@davy22 @D Almeida Gilles Sometimes to me patience gets the best of me so to me its working as hard and finding solution that is right for me there is alot and loads of work to be done that one can be able to really define some of this key effective growth in ideas that we need to be good in working some of this solutions, to me patience sometimes get me and I find myself giving in and selling off everything

• +2 1

6 hours ago, abd1992 said:

Patience is really very important, but unfortunately I do not have patience. I don’t think that I can carry coins a lot. It really makes me lose a lot.

Patience comes with the size of what you own too. If for example you have in your fiat wallet just $1000 and have in crypto $10,000 this size is very difficult to have control of emotions, as it could be rising more, but it could also be dropping. And when you see the $10,000 going down to $8000 then you feel the loss. 

If you own in your fiat wallet one million dollars, then this drop is a small one that will not make a difference, this is about managing your risk and about having good control of your finances. Learning that then you will have the required patience too. It doesn't mean that we should have in crypto all our money and hold with patience. This is very risky.

• +2 1