What level of patience do you have when owning crypto ? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

What level of patience do you have when owning crypto ?

The first thing I learned upon entering this field is that I have patience to earn what I want from experience and money. I am always patient and eager to make money, but I have to be wise and work hard to reach my goal. Profits will be small in the beginning, but in advanced stages I will reap the product of my long patience, and this is what I strive for, my friend.

Exactly. Recently i am holding 4.5LTC on my wallets, i am holding it since 2020, august/sept. Most of time tried to sell those but didn't. Now the price of ltc is 2x than the time i wanted to sell those. It happened because of my patience. Still i have faith ltc will reach 200$ soon and i will sell those.

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

On 1/24/2020 at 12:58 AM, Maxtron73 said:

After you buy crypto and bitcoin at again prices, how long can you have patience to wait for the next big rally to sell your coins for a profit? Are you able to wait e even a couple of years or is it too long for you ? As we all should know patience is key in these markets 

I have the patience to do so I joined the cryptocurrencies and I expect that I will win and maybe I will lose this is what is expected here that it will or will lose in general. 

Currently, I have two sources of profit, the forum and opportunities such as contests, AirDrops, and others. I am thinking of distributing the profits of the competitions to other currencies while I keep the bitcoin that the forum pays and wait its price to rise.

• +2 1

well there is difference between the playing the safe and the long and short term investments in the coins, if you are investing for the long time, it is good to keep the money to your wallet and if you are investing for the short term, ,you should cut the loss.

As a cryptocurrency owner it is compulsory to have a great level of patient and strong nerves. Because it is inevitable that you have invested and not worried about that. During current situations it is wise to hold and wait for a while because economies are wobbling and prices of virtual currencies also fluctuating due to sudden down shift of demands.

Edited by Silwester_888

I don’t even wait for couple of year. I don’t have much patient. But few months i can wait for this. This is my patient level😅. Hopefully in future i will able to be more patient by growing up. Let's see what gonna happen.           

I want to tell you that the patience is major on this forum because when you lose your patience you cannot survive on this forum I want to tell you that you should to be patience when you join the cryptocurrency forum that is very beneficial for you

• +1 1
  • +3 1

You are right my friend, patience is key in these markets.  The more patient you are, the more likely you are to succeed.  I will keep an eye on the market when the average level btc price has increased.  I will sell it then. But I am not willing to wait more than 1 year in the hope of increasing the price.

• +3 1

My friend I think we can get everything of the world just by keeping the patience for example if we buy the any coin for the investment now it depends upon us that how much we can keep patience if we wait long time to sell our coins then we can get more profit than the short term holding. Therefore I will say that patience is also a key of success.

Patience has a great part in the success .TO become a successful businessman and we should work hard and have patience till the right time for selling especially in Crypto platform for great profit Long term investment is the best.patience always has a great rewards.

My friend you say right patience is very important in our life and patience is key of success . But my friend our success depend on our luck . Some time we wait price goes up and up and we don't sell our coin but price goes down and we get lose . My friend in my opinion patience and luck both things are important for our success . That's why my friends we should always make a target and when price reach on our target then we should sell our coin this is better for us then price goes up and down it is not our matter .

• +2 1

On 1/24/2020 at 2:58 AM, Maxtron73 said:

After you buy crypto and bitcoin at again prices, how long can you have patience to wait for the next big rally to sell your coins for a profit? Are you able to wait e even a couple of years or is it too long for you ? As we all should know patience is key in these markets 

Dear you are right patience is key of success.

If you want success then you have to focus on your work no need to be worried about any fall down steps. Because without failures you can't get success.

Dear but I can't purchase any coins because I start earning now due to this I have no savings at that time.

One of the most important advantages that investors and cryptocurrency traders should enjoy is patience.
In the event of losing patience, this means losing money.
I can be patient for several years in the event that I am certain that the currency will rise because rushing to make a decision to buy and sell may lead to bankruptcy and bid farewell to the world of cryptography.

It largely depends on the financial capacity of the trader, who has a lot of money, he can be patient until the currency starts to rise for a few years, while those who do not have money will be forced to sell even if they lose.  So whatever you do, you have to be careful.  Only then can you make money.

Hey friends, I have learned a lot of patience from trading cryptocurrencies, especially as I deal with long-term trades so that the currencies get a good price. I can make a lot of profit.

Ah,  I really don't think that I would be patient enough for a year,  that's coupled with the fact that I can be patient for a long time,  but to say the truth,  a year is too far,  I can only be patient for a month or two. 

I am ready to wait about 3-4 months for the cryptocurrency to grow in price, I can't wait any longer, if the cryptocurrency has not grown during this time, this indicates، that it is either not interesting to anyone or the market is standing still.

On 1/23/2020 at 1:58 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Yes, my dear friend, of course, in order to win and succeed at work, you must be patient and not despair, as most traders sell their currencies due to a slight drop in their price.

The truth is that I do not hesitate when it comes to making a profit, so if I see the opportunity to earn more than 10% of my investment in any cryptocurrency, I will proceed to sell everything and then when it goes down I buy again. It is a good way to capitalize with little capital, that is my case.

Talking about patient, I well in this case because I believe tha crypto are for future. I would like to save them for future so that I can sell them and have nice money when I need them. I don't like to do short term trade because now I don't have much time to think about it and i am in learning stage.

That this field needs patience, patience, and patience, because currencies can jump at any moment, so when you enter into a long-term investment deal, you must forget about those currencies. I went back for weeks.

• +3 1

Yes patient is so important when you want to earn profit from cryptocurrency. When we earn big then we need to wait at that when the price of cryptocurrency go high then you can earn more. If you make sale immediately and not wait at price high then you can miss the part of profit. 

Yes, patience is very important in a field like this, you must be patient and not regret why you sold your cryptocurrencies, this happened to me in previous times, I needed money and sold a little, now they are worth twice the value, so I learned the lesson and I will be patient until the appropriate time comes.

• +1 1

On 2/14/2021 at 4:57 PM, Tolani said:

Ah,  I really don't think that I would be patient enough for a year,  that's coupled with the fact that I can be patient for a long time,  but to say the truth,  a year is too far,  I can only be patient for a month or two. 

Two months is a short time if you want to earn from long term holding. Sometimes, you will have to wait for more than one year because some coins like Doge may be silent and steady for a long time but they might suddenly burst and start rising vigorously. Only super patient holders will be able to earn from such coins. If your limit for patience is only one or 2 months, then short term trading is the only technique you can use to make profit but it also has its own risks which you must accept before trying it.