Do you want bitcoin at a cheap or expensive price? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hendy1

Do you want bitcoin at a cheap or expensive price?

Doing a study of the movement of the price of BTC you can have an idea of when the market is bearish and when it is bullish, however it is only an approximation since no one in the world can always be right, I put it in perspective now you see the price of BTC At about 13,000 USD, now let's say it drops a little to 12,500 and later in the week it begins to fall to 9,800, would you buy at those prices or would you wait? In your case, I would wait a little for it to give signs of reversal or I would buy a little gradually in 9,800 another little in 9,500 another in 9,000 and if I see that it already shows signs I would buy in its regression perhaps in the 9,600 so I will have a very acceptable average cost of the BTC and I will wait for the price to sail high again to sell.

I am not known about this my dear. I am of course want price higher because the reward are higher too so why are you want low price or someone will want that and how low is the price you will want Bitcoin to be?

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Price dived two months after your post and the low was 4000. So this was the lowest price you could find for three years now and you will not see bitcoin going lower than this price again. I hope you bought and didn't miss your chance and your wish came true.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't quite undertsand what you wnat to say, is it that you want price to be low so that you can buy? You should have bought anytime until now and we discuss this that all this time at 10k price was bullish.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

As for the speculator, the matter does not differ much, as he finds profit and opportunity at whatever price the bitcoin was. As for the investor, of course, he prefers to buy it at a low price in order to make greater and greater profits.

• +1 2

I have investment and funds for both. If price drops I plan to buy on some prices I have marked, if it goes up all the better and I will take a few profits very higher. I don't plan to sell until a new ATH basically.

Edited by kryptonick
  • +1 2

I consider the price of bitcoin is now low and that in the future it could be much more only wanting to be lower than a few years ago where you had a peak of $ 20,000, therefore I consider in the future a great price for bitcoin

Big winnings for the whole community
And a big greeting

As a trader I want to buy bitcoin price cheap and sell high, to see if the price is low and high can look at the charts on each exchange, there we can see the bitcoin price at any time and that's where we can conclude when to buy low and when to sell at a high price.

• +1 2

Nowadays, every person wants to buy a bitcoin at an low price and sell it to the high price, which is the basic reason that in this way he wants to earn a lot of profits. Not only some people, but every person who wants to do the work of cryptocurrency head. But my method is very different from those. I first analyze the movement of bitcoin, how and when it will move, I only invest it after guessing. When I analyze now the price of bitcoin has dropped to a great extent and now it has to start going at a higher price, you still invest in it. I love to invest bitcoin only when I analyze it myself.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/7/2020 at 8:33 PM, Petro4 said:

What you said it's the most simplest and easiest  trading way because  it's free of risk and profit is easily generated by just buying btc at cheaper  rate and selling at high price but I prefer it to be high to attract investors  

I do not know how to trade but know that there is no trading that ks not risky, this is to just apply little knowledge to get this. There are many people trading and losing and losing again and again. Try to choose your words rightly.

What all people want is for bitcoin to be cheap so that they can buy it and after it rises a lot to have a lot of profits that is what all people want.

• +2 1

On 10/24/2020 at 9:54 AM, Mella said:

I am not known about this my dear. I am of course want price higher because the reward are higher too so why are you want low price or someone will want that and how low is the price you will want Bitcoin to be?

Actually if the price is high it will favour alot of people, people that have bitcoins ,it will favour them alot because they can easily sell at a high price, while if the price is low, it will also benefit some people , those that want to buy but don't have the capital to purchase it, if it low in price ,they can easily buy it and keep, so if it high, it will favour some ,while if it high, it will still favour some

4 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Actually if the price is high it will favour alot of people, people that have bitcoins ,it will favour them alot because they can easily sell at a high price, while if the price is low, it will also benefit some people , those that want to buy but don't have the capital to purchase it, if it low in price ,they can easily buy it and keep, so if it high, it will favour some ,while if it high, it will still favour some

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan Exactly you are right! But we want BTC in low price because if we want to buy so we should prefer low price so after sometimes we can get double of that and BTC holder will be prefer the price high because they are about to sell so everyone has their own strategy the both buyer and seller they have such profit in specific time..

• +1 1

I thought that Bitcoin was cheap at $10,000 in summer and I bought. It is still cheap and imagine Bitcoin at $100k or higher. People then will be saying that if price drops to $10k they will sell their house to buy more. It is what is happening with Bitcoin. It is real it has a great network the blockchain that will change the world for the best of all of us.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

It doesn't matter a lot to me. Price can go down 50% and can go up 500% in a year. It really won't matter when you ahve invested correctly in Bitcoin and with a plan to hold for years as many are doing currently. The interests of central banks are not favour fiat. Hold fiat and you lose money every year. Either invest in property in gold or in land will be better.

• +2 1

Bitcoin price will be higher than today in the future. If you want to buy lower you can wait maybe you will be waiting for years and not investing when Bitcoin will be growing and the money in bank will be shrinking.

• +1 1

On 1/23/2020 at 3:57 PM, Hendy1 said:

Buying at low prices and selling at high prices is the basis of investment, I have to ask where I need to buy bitcoin at cheap prices, yes I can't see whether bitcoin is cheap or expensive today, I can only analyze bitcoin movements when prices reach prices lowest and highest. how do you know the low prices and high prices for bitcoin right now?

An increase in the price of BTC is expected for 2021, at this time I recommend that you wait until the month of December, it may be that it presents a slight decrease and then buy to wait for an increase in this coming year, what happens is that with BTC is that in the last time the large holders are those who manipulate the price and doing an analysis is very difficult, it is an unpredictable currency that can go down or rise suddenly.

I have personally never purchased bitcoin. I have earned all my bitcoin satoshis in form of rewards of this forum and I use them to purchase fiat currency. So I want Bitcoin at high price to get more fiat currency.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Some noobs want bitcoin price to go down thinking that they will buy, but when it is down the lose their chance as they actually think that it will go to be in a price of a few dollars. I can't possibly discuss with any person that sees a difference in investing in Bitcoin now or if it drops to 10k. Because there is not a chance going lower from 10k again.

2 hours ago, yonkii said:

I thought that Bitcoin was cheap at $10,000 in summer and I bought. It is still cheap and imagine Bitcoin at $100k or higher. People then will be saying that if price drops to $10k they will sell their house to buy more. It is what is happening with Bitcoin. It is real it has a great network the blockchain that will change the world for the best of all of us.

Today we see that the bitcoin price is high, but this same price may be a drop in the future, I think investing in Bitcoin will be better in the long run because there will be large differences in prices.

I do not understand those people who fear for their money when the bitcoin price drops that they do not read the market movement and most importantly the bitcoin price predictions now what has the bitcoin price become?  Bitcoin price hits $ 13,‭750‬ and will rise until the end of the year In my opinion, trading in Bitcoin correctly is profitable and brings wealth.

You had your chance to buy cheap. Did you grab that opportunity or waited for even lower? The 2020 low was 3700 that was higher from the low of all each years before and Bitcoin proven it is making yearly a higher low and now we are making higher high for two years and expect all time high in 2021.

I think that you can buy bitcoin at lower rates if you offer to buy bitcoin and sell cash from localbitcoins, or from people in your area, so this advice is awesome because some people can lose 10% when they buy.

Mate I joined a few days ago and bought. It doesn't matter if you want it to drop to buy lower. If what is happening with the dollar will become true then you will be buying at any price there is. This is my reason for investing in bitcoin, to have this currency as a protection for the future.

Hello, you can create your own analysis, there are different platforms that allow it and from there to buy cheaper is to check a list of exchanges at which price btc has, you could occupy coinmarketcap or even coingeko.

Edited by Michar1