Do you want bitcoin at a cheap or expensive price? - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hendy1

Do you want bitcoin at a cheap or expensive price?

As it is not easily predictable so we can't imagine when it's price will rise or down but I would suggest that we should have faith upon the bitcoin.  Sometimes great risk give great profits and sometimes great risk give great loss.  So be the expert in trading and investing. 

To know when to buy and sell i always monitor the movement of bitcoin in market.If i see opportunity then i start to buy and sell as i see that opportunity. 

It is clear wish of every one to buy bit coin in low price,after waiting a few months then we can get a lot of profit from these coins,i will suggest you to buy bit coin in 7000$ after all we can sale it in 10000$ by getting a lot of profit,the most important principle of trading is that "buy everything with low price and sell it when gives you more profit" 

Well for me, i like bitcoin to become volatile as its case now. Experiencing low price then become high makespeople earn profit from it. I don't want bitcoin in a state of low price only.

• +5 1

If bitcoin is too expensive for you we have a lot of other altcoin which is a lot cheaper in price. I wish bitcoin will be very expensive. Because that way the other altcoins will follow the increase as well

• +5 1

Well, to my own understanding bitcoins is the coins with highest value so far. It's will be rare to see bitcoins depreciating like other coins. So it's better you invest in coins with less value so that you will have a very good profit at the end the day. You are always welcome mates, have a blessed day ahead.

I think it's a good time for buying the bitcoin because now a time bitcoin value is not more end of this year they reach near to 30k dollar and next year it's price go to 100k dollar... If you hold just 6 to 8 months with him so you earn 5 times money from this coin...

Buying at low price and selling at high price every user of this platform work only this rule and earn by this way mostly users only trade on bitcoin some that's are experienced in this world they work on other curriencies and by this way we can earn good amount. 

I want Bitcoin to be sky high... the reason is very simple ... it is because I get paid in the forum by Bitcoin so it is natural that I want it to be very valuable currency... it is my source of income and I want it to be sufficient to fulfill my essential needs.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is not about how expensive and how cheap it was.it is how you make profit from it .you can take advantage of it's price volatility to buy and sell to make lots of profit.all you need is to learn trading

You are talking about the analysis of Bitcoin, and everyone has their own view of the price movement,
For me at least, I am waiting for a rebound or a break of important levels where the price encountered resistance in the past with other variables to decide if I want to buy or not.
For Bitcoin, for example, the level of $ 20,000 is very important to look at and buy from.

• +4 1

Ofcourse we all want bitcoin to be cheap so that we can buy and keep it so that we can wait for the price to rise so that we can earn profit out of it.

You can verify the current price of bitcoin by using Google and searching "1 BTC in USD" or any other currency you want to find it in and I prefer bitcoin at a high price because it will make those who have invested to make profit.

For me I will like to have bit coin at a cheap price so that if I had the opportunity to keep them safe with me by the time the price go up then I will be able to sell them and make my money and am sure it will benefit me 

This is the best decision to buy Bitcoin if the price is low.  This strategy can earn you higher if the value of Bitcoin fluctuates further.You are right to buy Bitcoins at Life Rate and sell them later when the price goes up.  This will definitely get you higher profits.

I want it more expensive. Cause it will be very profitable for all of us. All crypto trader will be benefited by that. Bitcoin Price always increasing and i hope it will increase more.

On 12/16/2020 at 5:46 PM, joemcgwa said:

No one need to buy things at expensive price, but if all bitcoin users will be buying bitcoin in a cheap price, thats means bitcoin price will only be decreased, so thats means mostly of people have to buy bitcoin in a cheap price in order for it to rise.

You are right we don't need to have greedy of buying a coins in a low price, so that's its better when we are creating a buy order we must buy it in high price in the order provided

I want a cheap price for buying of course but as we all know bitcoin breaks 28.000$ whic is very high, but it still can be good price to invest. People are trusting this price these days but i think we can lose a lots of money if we invest around this number. I am afraid  it can be like 2017 and price can drop.

• +2 1

Firstly you should study Technical Anylisis, There are numerous things and techniques you need to adapt however essentially purchase at a low cost and sell at an exorbitant cost. Furthermore, presently I am sitting tight for bitcoin to ascend in light of the fact that I am holding a few and that is will be useful for all the crypto dealers.

• +3 1

For now I will want the price at a cheap price ,because the price is very expressive now, and not every body can actually afford it,I also wish to be holding some Bitcoin but I can't buy, because of how the price it,but if the price dump am sure many can afford even me

While I'm intending to purchase the bitcoin I'll should be sitting tight for bitcoin to drop and get it, yet on the off chance that I need to sell it I should hang tight for bitcoin to siphoning,

You need to learn technical analysis in order to know whether the bitcoin price will rise or fall and to what extent this price will increase or decrease, and then you will be able to invest well and make good profits from this investment

No defiantly not.I want to be as higher can bitcoin price can go.Because if it goes high than i can adobe more money from crypto talk.But when i start trading i will pray for to increasing price of bitcoin.If it increas i would buy btc and if it goes high then i will sell it. 

• +2 1

I think that might work but there is a lot of more of work to be done and we need to find a solution to what happens when we do have a certain position of good ideas going that is the levels to which we need to find good value on there is a lot of solution that we are able to build and we need to be good in every single value , the value of bitcoin is powerful its really good to find solutions for the we know how that works

On 1/24/2020 at 12:57 AM, Hendy1 said:

Buying at low prices and selling at high prices is the basis of investment, I have to ask where I need to buy bitcoin at cheap prices, yes I can't see whether bitcoin is cheap or expensive today, I can only analyze bitcoin movements when prices reach prices lowest and highest. how do you know the low prices and high prices for bitcoin right now?

Yes everyone wants to buy bitcoin at low prices and sell them at highest prices so in matter if you want to know about the prices of bitcoin you must have to do a great research on them by searching on Google search engine or by asking your queries with seniors and experts.

• +2 1