Do you want bitcoin at a cheap or expensive price? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hendy1

Do you want bitcoin at a cheap or expensive price?

I want to buy Bitcoin at cheap price and want to sell in expensive price but Bitcoin price is not going very cheap because the Bitcoin is the main cryptocurrencies and its prices is increased everyday i try to increase my Bitcoin by doing trading according to may experience Crypto trading is the best way where we can increase our Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies assets.

I will advise you to put some momentum and indicators to let you know the overbought and oversold condition in trading to your trading arsenals. Truely, know where to buy and where to sell is the main key to successful trading.

Well, it’s a fun question because everyone would like to buy it at cheaper price and sell in for much more expensive. But for our realities I would say that I want it to be stable for couple of month and they grow in price. 

I'll buy at a lower price and wait for the bitcoin to rise then sell it and make profits. It's an unpredictable market and it can drop lower.

• Useful or interesting 1

According to the current context, the price of Bitcoin should go down a bit so that I can invest more in Bitcoin Fraternity currency so that I can pick up when Bitcoin is completely out of my reachprofit from here And this is a big hope for my cryto currency

That depends on the circumstances, it is better cheap when you want to buy to hold, for now as it has not reached its historical maximums it is still a cheap price, but everyone wants its price to rise for when the day comes, sell it and make a profit, all options are valid for everyone except for those who bought in the historical highs and left their investment too high to recover short-term profits, this going up to a price above the historical highs of the normal price everyone will want it to reach that place but it takes time, the entry of capital to the bitcoin ecosystem above 10X will be the best opportunity for those who are hoping to make good profits, for now keep waiting or arbitrage which is a method of winning daily regardless if the price goes up or down.

z7K3SYt.png

Quite obvious answer, of cause, is to buy cheaper and sell then to get the profit, but if we're talking about the fair price then I think it is a bit overrated since it is highly risky and unstable 

Personally, I would prefer something in between, that is, it is best for Bitcoin to grow relatively evenly, but not in sharp jumps, because an excessively low price can leave the price of Bitcoin there for a very long time.

Когда сидишь в собраньях шумных,

Язык пылает и горит;

Но люди делятся на умных и тех,

Кто много говорит.

(с) И. Губерман.

I want bitcoin at a cheap  price to buy and hold until  high price to sell.up down price good profit in trading . day by day bitcoin price so expensive to buy

It is very true that buying BTC at a low price and selling them in a rise in it provides but since everything represents some risk that you must run if you want to receive non-opposing gains, it is good to have prior and well-founded knowledge before making that investment

Well i would consider bitcoin as being quite cheap now , because we seem to have finally broken out and left behind the bear market. After almost two years of continues selling pressure, buyers are finally making prices go higher gradually. So at the next bull peak i can consider selling.

Buying at low price and sell at high price that's my trading strategy.im doing it for couples couple's of months now and I'm making profit from it.but the difficult is.it is very hard to predict when it will start to rise and shrink.

Well I prefer buying in cheap price and later selling it in a higher price to gain some profits from it. But with how the price of bitcoins is rapidly going higher and attimes remotely to a lower price one has to target what he want at a time.

I want bitcoin at both price, because once bitcoin stays at cheap price then it will be not fun anymore and also not profitable because the price is not moving and it same as bitcoin at high price. It's still better that it's price move to sudden rise and sudden fall.

You have delayed buying bitcoins. When the price of bitcoin was $7000 you could buy it and now you could comfortably sell it for $9000. This is the basis rules of Bitcoin trading.

Well it depends.. If I have big amount of money I want bitcoin on a cheap price, I would definitely to buy it and then I want bitcoin to become expensive so that I will sell it all.

Trading depends on buying at a low price and selling at a high price, of course. I want it to be high when I sell my currencies to make more profit.

Maybe it can be seen from the graph of bitcoin price movements there you can find various information that allows you to determine the lowest and highest prices

In my case, I did a recap on what are the prices of bitcoin becomes this past years, that becomes the foundation and brings knowledge to me on where and what time to buy bitcoin.

Well, of course, the basic motto of trading "buy low and sell high" and to know when to buy and to sell I always monitor the movement of bitcoin in coinmarketcap and if I see chances then I start to buy or to sell as I see that opportunities.

Well for me, i like bitcoin to become volatile as its case now. Experiencing low price then become high makespeople earn profit from it. I don't want bitcoin in a state of low price only.

If bitcoin is too expensive for you we have a lot of other altcoin which is a lot cheaper in price. I wish bitcoin will be very expensive. Because that way the other altcoins will follow the increase as well.

To get a lot of profit, of course I want bitcoin at a low price so I can buy it then I resell it at a high price when the price goes up.