Do you want bitcoin at a cheap or expensive price? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hendy1

Do you want bitcoin at a cheap or expensive price?

Well for me I but bitcoin at  lower rate , which is I buy when bitcoin prices reduce and I sell when the prices has increased, like you said that is the basis of investing, so I buy when bitcoin price is down 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I want bitcoin to be at a high price, because when its price is low, no one will buy it the same way as now, and it will be impossible to make money from the growth of its price.

Edited by Trofimova

I don't care if the price is cheap or expensive if I can afford to own it now, because I have confidence in the price of it increasing after ten years to many folds.

On 4/28/2020 at 12:38 AM, DokAgsikap said:

If I want to sell it, then I want it high price, and if I want to buy then I want it low, but all of it depends on the manipulation of the whales.

Bitcoin been at low or high, does not depend on the whales, that happens very few times, it is just the investors themselves and how they react to the market.

On 4/28/2020 at 12:26 PM, ak.sanya07 said:

Yes.like you said all want to buy btc in a lower price and try to sell them in a big price so that they can earn money.so i want that the price of btc get low.

I'd like to buy bitcoin when it is cheap because in that way I can hold it for a long time then I wait for the bitcoins price to rise up and I think that it will be great because it will rise for more and high value then I can sell it into a higher price which I think is much greater. 

To get some idea about the right position to buy any currency first you have to be get some knowledge about the cryptocurrency and analysing of the currencies chart so that you can easily analyse the currency situation very well and you will put your investment according to it even it will help you you to put your investments at the exact time.

The price of bitcoins is high, but I do not expect that it will decrease much because it will often rise much more.

I want bitcoin to be at a high price, because if it is sold at a high price, I think it is unlikely that it will have such volatility (rising and falling prices) as it is now.

On 5/10/2020 at 8:03 PM, Kamila said:

I want bitcoin to be at a high price, because if it is sold at a high price, I think it is unlikely that it will have such volatility (rising and falling prices) as it is now.

I disagree with you a little, we need the price of bitcoin to be volatile so that we can make more profits, if the price of bitcoin is high and stable, you will not be able to buy it and you will not be able to take advantage of the price differences. Volatility is what drives profits.

On 1/23/2020 at 10:57 PM, Hendy1 said:

Buying at low prices and selling at high prices is the basis of investment, I have to ask where I need to buy bitcoin at cheap prices, yes I can't see whether bitcoin is cheap or expensive today, I can only analyze bitcoin movements when prices reach prices lowest and highest. how do you know the low prices and high prices for bitcoin right now?

You can't know the lowest price there is no lowest price but you can see relatively the lowest price, lets say the currant prices of bitcoin is about 9000$$ and when the price drops to 8000$ that the lowest price on currant setuwation so you will invest on bitcoin.

• +1 1

well i know myself and i know  that even if btc price become 1000 dollars i wont buy btc and hold it because i will be afraid if btc price decrease more what will happen to my money so i perfer btc to be expensive because if btc price increase, the price of other coins will increase too and im holding a lot of altcoins.

On 5/12/2020 at 3:00 AM, Crypto123 said:

I disagree with you a little, we need the price of bitcoin to be volatile so that we can make more profits, if the price of bitcoin is high and stable, you will not be able to buy it and you will not be able to take advantage of the price differences. Volatility is what drives profits.

As you said, price volatility of Bitcoin is something special that is enabling so many investors to invest more amounts in Bitcoin. Yes we may not able to collect the profits, that's does not matter but due to volatility, we will have the hopes to hold bitcoin for future price raise to protect investments. 

16 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

As you said, price volatility of Bitcoin is something special that is enabling so many investors to invest more amounts in Bitcoin. Yes we may not able to collect the profits, that's does not matter but due to volatility, we will have the hopes to hold bitcoin for future price raise to protect investments. 

I think that you are right and  I think that it will depend on the personal preference of the user of cryptocurrency and I think tsht it will be great if they could be sell at high price and I think that it will be great to earn more money. 

On 1/24/2020 at 3:59 AM, UT2001 said:

rules of trade, buy in low and sell out high. but its difficult to those two endpoints right there which makes trading risky

That's right, that's one of my strategy I'll buy coins when the price is low then sell when the price reaches what my expecting amount. 

This is really an effective strategy. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

When am about to buy bitcoin, I want it at a very cheap rate but when am abt to sell, I want it at an higher rate so i should make a profit. 

Most of people who interested in this crypto world want the price of bitcoin become higher and higher everyday! They believe in bitcoin and most of them have even a small amount of satoshi.. So the price would be to the moon!

On 1/24/2020 at 7:13 AM, Alejandro01x said:

You must find a broker or an analyst online, most are free, you can also check the price of bitcoin in all exchanges, through coinmarketcap, in its section of bitcoin and markets. all graphics will appear

That's right. 

But all of us wanted bitcoin at low price so we can afford to buy it and we are waiting for the price to rise so we can sell it to earn more profits. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 4/28/2020 at 10:38 AM, DokAgsikap said:

If I want to sell it, then I want it high price, and if I want to buy then I want it low, but all of it depends on the manipulation of the whales.

To be fair if I was a whale I would be doing way more manipulation than these guys. They seem to be in some sort of agreement though and act with teamwork according to some plans they have. I don't care much to find out how a few whales think though and it is not possible without having inside information.

I always want to buy and invest in bitcoin at the lowest price when it reaches below 7000$ that's the time i give all my funds to buy bitcoin. And wait when it reaches over 8500$-9000$ and sell it that's what i always do and some time it is a long time process but mind you the earning is good and big.

I want them both. It is because I want bitcoin to be cheap so that I can buy it for just a low price. I also want it to be expensive because if I have bitcoin, I will sell it or trade it or invest to it and earn much more higher money or profit than the ones that I invest, trade or sell.

• +1 1

since i currently have bitcoin holding them, i would rather have bitcoin be much more expensive in price so i don't end up in a loss

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

You can either use the classic analysis or also draw from the basic analysis in the chart analysis
  But I think that a simple classic analysis can give you satisfactory results in the expected prices and profits

52 minutes ago, koussai999 said:

You can either use the classic analysis or also draw from the basic analysis in the chart analysis
  But I think that a simple classic analysis can give you satisfactory results in the expected prices and profits

You may get the correct or nearly exact if you know how to read the chart, it is needed a a very helpful way of every trader in all kinds of exchange and website.

Of course I want to buy it at a low price and store it or sell it when it rises again to a reasonable price And many traders who are good at analyzing wait for long months for the bottoms that it forms to buy from them at the lowest prices and achieve the largest possible profit.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin price is fixed on all platforms Perhaps I should ask instead what is the appropriate time to buy bitcoin so that you take advantage of the price when it is unusually low and wait for the price to rise